A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love Jesus Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 3951 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2006 02:12:45 PM »

OMG!!! I RECEIVED THE MOST AWESOME SWAP PACKAGE FROM BIJOUXPUCK!!!!!!! YOU REALLY OUTDID YOURSELF!!! I have to go get the pix developed, but I will post them soon!!! Sadly, 3 out of the four glasses were shattered in transit, but everything else was great!! Thanks so much!!!!!

That is too bad, I am sure that is what was keeping the package tied up! Dang! Can't wait to see the cool stuff, I am posting my package of goodies after this...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
bijouxpuck
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006 11:08:35 PM »

At last! The package arrived!  Grin  I'm so happy that you finally got your package, Cosmic! I truly didn't like it that you have to wait for so long, and you were ever so patient and gracious about it. Bless your heart!  Kiss
I'm sorry that most of the glasses did not make it, I showed the package before sealing it and was told that they would be okay since everything was packed tightly. But, I'm glad that you like everything else. I hope I didn't over do it with your favorite color ... my son took a look at the package and commented, "There are lots of purple in there. I hope she likes purple." Hehehe. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006 05:51:40 AM »

I love purple!!! And I love everything you sent me!!! That Todd Agnew Plushie is simply divine!!! Pictures are coming soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Freegranny
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006 10:11:28 AM »

I have received my package from JavaStain. She made me a lovely crochet picture that says Jesus. She has it on a great silver and gold paper and in a just right silver frame. I have the perfect place to hang it in my dining room. Unfortunately, tha glass was broken in transit so I will need to reframe it - no problem. I am hoping she has a picture she can post right away. She also sent me a wonderful note of encouragement in the ministry that came at just the right time. Thank you so much. Freegranny
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2006 05:30:58 PM »

here is the stuff i got from bijouxpuck!  thank you soo much! You really outdid yourself! The Todd Agnew plushie is my fave!! Here are all the pics!

todd doll in the house!

Todd  in the box!

Jungle todd!

All the stuff!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2006 05:44:02 PM by CosmicCranberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006 11:38:46 PM »

Hey all here's what I crafted up for freegranny... filet crochet 'Jesus' wall hanging with frame (that broke Sad during shipping)... framed in a silver frame with a silver and gold background and Gal 6:9 'and let us not be weary in well doing, for in due season we shall reap if we faint not.' !

Of course I fretted and fretted over the frame with the glass, and of course it broke so I hope that freegranny can get it re-framed and that it won't cost too much! I almost ordered a frame on line and had it shipped to her place, but I really liked this frame and I didn't want her to have to put together her own swap package!!! Well I learned a lot with this swap! I'll have to find a better way to ship glass!!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006 11:27:30 AM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

yep
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006 08:47:01 AM »

That wallhanging is so pretty and the message was so appropriate for my mom.  The stitches are so tiny it must have taken some time to do.  Don't worry about the frame, we will eventually get a new frame or new glass. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006 10:28:12 PM »

Thanks mommabear! That kind of crochet is called filet work, and it is done with such a small 'yarn' they call it THREAD! hahahah! And you should see the hook that is used! So tiny, it's cute! Anyway, I loved working on it, crocheting is so soothing to me, so the time spent on it was well worth it for me and I am happy that it will be appreciated! By the way, I desigend the whole thing myself, border and all! That was fun too.. I LOVE to figure things out, create and design...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
Freegranny
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2006 06:58:13 PM »

Thanks so much for posting the picture. We will get it reframed soon and it will take a place of honor in my dining room for all my years to come. Freegranny.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a La Strip Steak
How to Make Gooseberry Jelly
How to Make Mayonnaise - Whip It Up!
How to Make Butter
How to Make Tequila Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...