A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,060
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love Jesus Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 4082 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bijouxpuck
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006 05:23:32 PM »

bijoixpuck: you didnt forget to send to me, right?

CosmicC, no, I didn't forget you at all!  Poor girl, you have to wait for so long.  Sad I PMed you on Monday regarding the DC# (0305 2710 0001 7693 2682).  I just checked it on the USPS website, and it said it just left Bell,CA on the 4/18.  The person at the post office assured me that with the mail type I chose it would only take between 2 to 3 days. I was hoping that you would receive your package the latest today.  Let's hope that you'll receive it this weekend.  I'm also anxious for you to see the stuffs made especially for you ... hoping that I hit the target right.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty+sassy
blndblk. asthma attack! Clara!CATASTROPHIC! bzzzzzz!nnnn!UHHH

Before Prom;Bad pic :/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2006 12:46:45 PM »

thanks for posting it for me ohmyword i have pics of me wearing the hat but i dont know how to post it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swap:
August Birthday Swap-Currently Crafting Vintage Earrrings.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315595.0
Join, haha I need claimed Smiley

Currently Listening to:
The A's iPod.
I like:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=6496.0
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2006 08:14:33 PM »

Ok, I received today, and I am charging the camera battery as we speak! I received a box full of goodies from our wonderful organizer cosmicCranberry!!!
There was a bible tote in a great vintage style fabric, a Jesus candle (that melted a little,  Sad and the PO opened the box to check it out...) two angel lapel pins in two angel decoupaged boxes, a daily devotional card stand, two hand made soaps, a cross pendant on a pearl strand necklace, and I know I am fogetting something... I will post pics of all my crafty goodies tonight (or tomorrow... I'm kinda tired!) we'll see if the camera gets charged soon!!! YAY!

Thanks CosmicCranberry! God bless you!
Ok here you go...

« Last Edit: April 30, 2006 11:32:50 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2006 08:39:16 PM »

sorry about the candle! I am glad you like everything!! You are very welcome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bijouxpuck
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2006 10:35:31 PM »

CosmicC., I kept checking your DC# and it still had the same message.  I'm truly sorry that it is taking so long for you to receive your package. I don't know what is going on, Cortag04 received hers within 3 days  Huh I hope it'll arrive at your place tomorrow. Thank you for organizing this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty+sassy
blndblk. asthma attack! Clara!CATASTROPHIC! bzzzzzz!nnnn!UHHH

Before Prom;Bad pic :/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2006 08:57:03 AM »

can anyone explain to me how to post a picture ? thanks
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swap:
August Birthday Swap-Currently Crafting Vintage Earrrings.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315595.0
Join, haha I need claimed Smiley

Currently Listening to:
The A's iPod.
I like:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=6496.0
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2006 10:41:19 PM »

CosmicC., I kept checking your DC# and it still had the same message.  I'm truly sorry that it is taking so long for you to receive your package. I don't know what is going on, Cortag04 received hers within 3 days  Huh I hope it'll arrive at your place tomorrow. Thank you for organizing this swap.
Hey there, like my candle, if you included something that might melt or break or otherwise create a curious problem for the post office, they may open the the package, and that might be stopping it up somewhere...  Mine had a sticker on it that said; re-sealed at Seattle central processing something or other, and a hand written spot where someone wrote in 'candle melted'. just a thought!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
bijouxpuck
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2006 08:08:36 AM »

bijoixpuck: I just started a nee diet today; maybe I would not have to keep doing this if I didn't have to eat so many of my words! I need to copy your sign and put it on my fridge.
Freegranny, you are just too cute! Just a thought ... perhaps the diet is needed because all your words are so sweet  Wink

Hey there, like my candle, if you included something that might melt or break or otherwise create a curious problem for the post office, they may open the the package, and that might be stopping it up somewhere...  Mine had a sticker on it that said; re-sealed at Seattle central processing something or other, and a hand written spot where someone wrote in 'candle melted'. just a thought!!
Thank you, Javastain, for the comforting thought. I appreciate it.

Cortag04 received her package more than a week ago, she's probably busy, so I'll post the pictures for her.
She said she loves bags. Here is a mini backpack, the theme is He Loves me. It came with a picture note of a girl counting flower petals, muttering away, "He loves me ... He loves me not ... He loves me .. etc." The message is count no more petals, He loves you!

I told Cortag that this clutch purse is a combination of us, her love of bag & favorite bible verse, and my favorite colors & little character. The fabric is from a variety of scraps pieced together (Is this called a patchwork?)

I assume she has a dog because of her avatar. It's a bowl mat for her pet.

This scarf symbolizes that Jesus loves us, died for us (the cross), wants to be in our life & hearts(the white is Him, the black is us).

When I was at the bead store I saw the green cross. I thought it was pretty and soothing color ... just like Jesus, He's lovely and peaceful. Here is the crocheted choker built around the cross.

I used to teach, so I go a bit nutty over theme some times. I hope I don't come across like a scarry fanatic. Embarrassed
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 02:29:37 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2006 09:54:21 AM »

Bijoux, that package is amazing.  So well thought out and so thoughtful.  And you already know I love that choker. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CosmicCranberry
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2006 01:59:26 PM »

OMG!!! I RECEIVED THE MOST AWESOME SWAP PACKAGE FROM BIJOUXPUCK!!!!!!! YOU REALLY OUTDID YOURSELF!!! I have to go get the pix developed, but I will post them soon!!! Sadly, 3 out of the four glasses were shattered in transit, but everything else was great!! Thanks so much!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 4/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 2/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 15/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 12/15
How to Crochet a Peppermint Twist Baby Hat Part 11/15
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...