A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
694 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Love Jesus Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 3949 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CosmicCranberry
« on: April 02, 2006 12:25:36 PM »

Post here when you receive!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crafty+sassy
blndblk. asthma attack! Clara!CATASTROPHIC! bzzzzzz!nnnn!UHHH

Before Prom;Bad pic :/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006 06:40:03 PM »

YAY I RECIEVED OMYWORD'S PACKAGE I'LL BE POSTING PICS SOON
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swap:
August Birthday Swap-Currently Crafting Vintage Earrrings.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315595.0
Join, haha I need claimed Smiley

Currently Listening to:
The A's iPod.
I like:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=6496.0
bijouxpuck
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2006 06:29:21 PM »

I received a package in the middle of the week. I thought it was from modestmaya, she had written earlier that she mailed her package. So, I blithely opened it without checking who it was from. It turned out it was from CosmicCranberry. There's a little mixed up for I'm actually not her partner, but she told me to keep it. Thank you so much for everything, Meg! I feel bad that you have to craft again for your "true partner". I'll put more stuffs in my package for you as if you have two partners, okay? Smiley

She made this beautiful glass pebble mosaic cross.

Here are the jewelries. A hemp bracelet she made with adorable wire angels, cross necklace (my very first!) that I wore to work last night, and an I <3 you pin.

Books to enrich my spiritual life. I have two younger sisters who are single, I will share with them the Passion & Purity book.

A Jesus clock.

The one on the left said, "Please help me not to be so busy making a living I forget to make a life. Amen"
While on the right said, "Lord, make my words as sweet as honey - for tomorrow I may have to eat them."

Stickers, notepad, and a vegetale cd.

You packed a plethora of goodies. Thank you so much for your generosity!

Oh, I must include this very happy boy's picture. Christer just started watching Vege tales as Sabbath afternoon activity, yes, he's rather late into that (we don't do much movies in the past).

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006 06:52:56 PM by bijouxpuck » THIS ROCKS   Logged
bijouxpuck
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006 06:47:39 PM »

Yesterday modestmaya's package arrived. I didn't even know about it until minutes before I was going to work! Thank you so much for everything, Maya. You crafted such lovely items and I am blessed to receive them.

A Jesus bookmark (and it is sturdy! My bookmarks tended to get bent here and there, this one will not  Smiley)
The other one is a bottle cap Jesus pin. It has the same Jesus picture as the bookmark.

A miniature wall hanging with Michelangelo's painting of God holding the suffering Jesus.

I like this decoupaged box ... for some reason it reminds me of Reese's peanut butter cup, yum!

A dashboard Jesus! Hehehehe.

Thank you once again, Maya!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006 01:02:37 AM by bijouxpuck » THIS ROCKS   Logged
paradisecrane
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2006 06:58:51 PM »

cool jesus clock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anyone want to swap ATCs?
Visit my shop!
http://applearabesque.etsy.com/
modestmaya
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006 06:17:23 AM »

So glad I was able to find this post...

you are so very welcome, and I hope you enjoy everything!!!!! 

The box is meant to be like a Reese's cup type of theme, which I thought was really neat!!!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bijouxpuck
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006 10:09:22 AM »

Hi Maya,

I just replied your P.M. note, not realizing that you had already find the gallery. I'm always a day late and a dollar short!  Grin Yes, I think that box is wonderful. I'm in the process of changing my eating style right now ... I'm going to fill that box with inspiring bible verse/quotations. So, whenever the urge to munch on something "junkish" attack me, I'll just reach in to my Jesus box and get a "candy" verse instead.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ohmyword
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006 01:23:47 PM »

I just recieved from FreeGranny!!!  I'll have to post pictures later though, but oooh it's an awesome package!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006 03:18:20 PM »

Bijoux, you have really made out so far!! and don't you have another partner?  Really nice stuff. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ohmyword
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006 09:14:14 AM »

Ok, here's my stuff from FreeGranny!!!

First my favorite.. I don't think she knew she was feeding into my sweater addiction.. and look.. I have the perfect tank to wear under it!!

Pocket Detail: the pin says Jesus Saves

The pocket she added on the sweater matched the bag: and do you see those pockets? 2 on each side, and 1 on the inside

Inside

And what I found in the bag: two posters, one with Jeremiah 29:11, and one with "I will not fear tomorrow, because God is already there", a mouse pad, and the stamps and ink she used for the mousepad

Thanks so much!!!  I put the sweater on right when I got it yesterday, and my husband comes home and says "I haven't seen that one before" and I said "no! It came with my swap package!!"  he rolled his eyes a little before checking out what I got... I think he's jealous.. in fact, he's trying to convince me to organize a 3rd round of that SO swap so that he can get something.    *edit* I just found out someone started a 3rd round already!  no need for me to organize.. how ironic eh?*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006 09:50:35 AM by ohmyword » THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Beaded Rings
How to Make Bracelets Out of String
How to Make Button Jewelry
How to Make a Bracelets
How to Make a Necklace
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...