I too, am incredibly late in posting. I was sick but my camera was not, so I don't really have any excuse. Our awesome moderator, DragonsMuse, sent me these wonderful items:
Since all of my detail shots turned out blurry, I'll describe what's here for you.
1. Three Awesome hairsticks! A paintbrush which I've been wearing a ton! A beautiful beaded, flowered one. A cool black one with pink beads (and matching bobby pins).
2. Two sets of cool bobby pins. One set matches the hairstick, the other has red hearts!! (YAY red hearts!!!!)
3. Three awesome flower hair clips. One kanzashi which is especially nice since DragonsMuse is new to kanzashi. I was wearing that one today. The other two are roses, which is especially nice since they're my favorite flower!
4. Six clicky clips with Degas and Escher marbles. I tried and tried to get closeups on them, but they're small and they're marbles, so you'll have to use your imagination. (Unless you have some good ones, DragonsMuse?)
5. A hairbrush with the Degas ballerina decoupaged on the back!
6. Wonderful little pink, sparkly butterfly clips.
7. And last... my favorite items in the whole package... these beautiful little lime green hairclips with resin hearts, with real flowers embedded in them. They're so awesome! I wish my pictures weren't so blurry.
I'll try to get some action shots with them when my bf is around, but I didn't want to wait any longer to post these.
Thank you so much, DragonsMuse! It was a wonderful swap!