A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,628
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: fill a coin purse round 4  (Read 11485 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LACEY
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2006 06:24:57 PM »

i recieved from KungPow today!! awsome package - beautiful coin purse - i'm gonna post pics in a day or so (working a lot) if she doesn't before i get a chance!  I can't wait to use my kitty lunch bag that i got with my package!! and my kitties love their little presents too!! and i'm eating my crisps and chocolate bar right now! everything is awsome!! thanks kungpow!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
larissathegreat
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2006 07:46:32 PM »

Here's the coin purse I got from Larissa:

Glad you like it :-) I'll get a pic of yours ASAP, sorry I haven't already! Lost my digi cam battery charger :-P I'll scan a pic of it later. It's ADORABLE. I love it to death.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mistresscandace

make crafts, not war

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2006 08:29:19 PM »

I love the poptart purse!! It looks very delicious. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hertrigger
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Vacation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2006 01:21:46 AM »

everything on the first page should be updated, please let me know (through PM) if i missed anything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- thepromoshop.etsy.c om

I am out of state for the month of August. All packages will be sent when I get back home!
JamieInTheAK

<insert witty comment here>

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2006 07:12:26 PM »

Here are the super cool things I got from Lucy Van Pelt.   The bag is ULTRA cool!  I have been needing a slightly bigger bag to bring my makeup to work in (630 is an early out the door  Wink ) and this will work perfectly!  Also I got some kissy fish earrings that are awesome, a cute little painted pot, a chance card (Love it! It's in my wallet now!), neato hair ties, a flashing pin,  some mints, a baseball schedule, and the a spring scarf!  It's so awesome and goes great with my reddish hair.  Thanks so much Lucy!! You totally rock!  Sorry for the image quality...dropped my camera and it's never been the same  Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They don't pay me to be normal." David Bowie
edamame
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2006 09:33:59 AM »

Then I made some tiny notecards with pressed flowers

tristitia-
thank you soooo much for the beautiful package you sent - it was waiting for me last night when I got home from vacation Smiley The purse is amazing. I'm impressed with your knitting abilities and creativity. Also love the bunny (happy easter!), the magnets (my son loves moving them around the fridge), mini sharpies, notecards (ack! These are so cool!)...     Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KungPow

shiny disco balls

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2006 04:58:52 PM »

okay as promised, pictures of all the goodies lacey sent me.

First, the lovely coin purse (in my favourite colours no less).  I love that she strayed from the "traditional rectangle coin purse" and sent me a weirdly shaped one.  love it.

And now, all the goodies that would not only NOT fit into the coin purse in a million years, they also won't fit into just one picture.  That is how spoiled I am.

Part 1:

candy, gummy bear scented soap, gummy bear flavoured lip gloss keychain, adorable little lip gloss pots shaped (and scented/flavoured) like chocolate, adorable vintage fridge magnets (these are perfect, you noted my fridge magnet fetish in our exchanges, haha)

Part 2:

blank notecards, beads, a neat flipflop rubber stamp, yarn needles and point protectors (my points have been practicing unprotected travelling, yikes!) eyeshadow, tiny containers, and zebra print decorative tape (how random, I love it!)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU LACEY!!!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LACEY
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2006 01:46:56 PM »

yay!! i'm taking pics of what you sent me right now - i'll post them later after i recharge my batteries and can get the pics off my camera!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lexbean
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2006 02:13:32 PM »

I received from shimmers today; I love my homestarrunner/pompom coin purse!!! So many little goodies: skull shoelaces, an itsy-bitsy picture frame, a tiny notepad, chocolate coins, pretty bobby pins, my name spelled out in keyboard keys:), a butterfly eraser, flip-flop hair toys to use for crafting, and coolest of all: an alto clef handmade blank book!!!!! SO COOL!!!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/40288coinpurseswaploot.JPG
the other side of the purse:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/40288pompompurse.JPG
the alto clef book! (i'm a violist/uber-dork)

hooray! thank you so much shimmers:)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012 08:29:11 AM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mistresscandace

make crafts, not war

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2006 06:36:39 PM »

The alto clef books rules!!! Power to the violists.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Knotted Hair Style Tutorial
3 Styles That Maximize Clip-In Hair Extensions
How to Style a Side Bun
Michelle Obama Sports Brand New Highlighted Do
4 Top Celebrity Hair Trends Anyone Can Do
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...