A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Fabric Swap  (Read 51564 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #850 on: April 27, 2006 12:09:55 PM »

aaghhhhhh, foiled again!  I was making a claim the same time kaesea was and she beat me  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #851 on: April 27, 2006 12:12:11 PM »

Oh, I'm sorry! I feel terrible. Sad
But then... kinda happy to be getting that fabric.   Wink

Damn my fast fingers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
Homerof2

« Reply #852 on: April 27, 2006 12:14:22 PM »

Quote from: kaesea
Damn my fast fingers!

That and my dial up connection - it takes forever to download pictures.  Oh well, I'll wait until someone else puts up some purple or yellow/gold!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babygoinplaces

Baby, I'm goin' places!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #853 on: April 27, 2006 12:21:44 PM »

I received the batik print from yarncookie today!  Thanks!  Now, what to do, what to do...must line a bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://babygoinplaces.com
Baby Goin' Places--for the baby on the go!  Slings, pocketchangers, custom clothing, and now custom monogramming and embroidery!
http://babygoinplaces.etsy.com
mint
« Reply #854 on: April 27, 2006 12:51:28 PM »

I would pick something from kaesea but I have to work/school/field trip all day today and tomorrow... maybe on saturday if no ones got it yet...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Yirq
« Reply #855 on: April 27, 2006 12:59:11 PM »

What fun fabrics kaesea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PurpleHeather
« Reply #856 on: April 27, 2006 01:27:02 PM »

I love you all!  Wherever I check craftster from (friend's house in Liverpool ATM) I know I'm in good company because I've got my ongoing fabric swap lasses.  I'm very glad that we decided to allow chat in this thread - I think that has helped this be flake free, as everyone here is a person, rather than a producer.  I can see why the other swaps cut the chat, and why the chat means that closing this off and starting a new round would be good.

And I'm with you all on huggling fabric.  I bought some gorgeous rainbow coloured pure wool yarn (called Happy!) and was sat in the car on the way home just stroking it.  I'll rewind my yarn into balls just to let it flow through my fingers, and hang the newest, shiniest fabric from clip hangers in my room so I can stare at it.

Meshell - those fabrics in frames are gorgeous - such a lovely idea, and at a small size, probably a good use for small pieces too.

Loves2 - Enjoy your holiday, and we'll be right Grin  I think most people are good at periodically noting whose pick is up and which page it is on to jhelp out people who can't read all through the posts since last time Grin

Anyhoo, got to leave you ladies to it.  May get to check Craftster again tomorrow morning before I set off for Portsmouth for a wedding  - 5 hour drive!

Have fun!

(apologises for the excessively chirpy mood - has just had a large slab of a friend's chocolatey birthday cake)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #857 on: April 27, 2006 01:43:37 PM »

... hang the newest, shiniest fabric from clip hangers in my room so I can stare at it.

I have a friend who spins and dyes her own yarn. When I went to visit her, she had maybe five REALLY large hunks of yarn (about five or more times anything I've seen in a store so far) in various colors and spinningtechniques hanging on the walls from hooks. It was so wonderful to just look at it. *daydreams*
I want to get an appartment where I can have my own craftroom, and atleast one of the walls will just be covered in crafty materials Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
KittyKurl
« Reply #858 on: April 27, 2006 06:02:43 PM »

...I can have my own craftroom, and atleast one of the walls will just be covered in crafty materials Wink

I wish...  *dreaming...*  Tongue Heh heh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
Fabric Wists
Homerof2

« Reply #859 on: April 28, 2006 07:31:16 AM »

I am going to make a pick from kaesea.  I'll take a 1/2 yard of this:

5. Veggies pattern by Debbie Mumm. Veggies included are: carrots, sugar snap peas, squash, sweet corn, cabbage and tomatoes. High quality cotton. Each rectangle (seed pack, I guess) is 5x7. 1/2 yd or FQ

My pictures in a few minutes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Master Music-Festival Dressing in 3 Looks
3 Fresh Ways To Wear Stripes
Beauty Nation The New Provocateurs: Artists
3 Ways to Wear Pleats
How to Pull Off That Tricky Statement Skirt
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...