A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,536
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 102
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Fabric Swap  (Read 51615 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jaybirdiscrafty

Hi, it's been awhile!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #610 on: April 16, 2006 04:44:56 PM »

rosali page 60
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosali

English Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 17, 2006 05:21:44 AM »

D'oh think I'm stalling the thread.. I'll go see what else I could add  Smiley

Here's my list (also on page 60) http://rosalicraftsterpage.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006 06:37:43 AM by rosali » THIS ROCKS   Logged
hurricane_sc
Oh, Kara.

The people all call her Alaska.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: April 17, 2006 07:13:48 AM »

Santa and the Easter Bunny obviously aren't Craftster members loves2experiment, otherwise they'd give you brownie points for your world class swap-organising  Wink

I'm not sure if they have these elsewhere, but in the UK they sell creme eggs around Easter time and I've just eaten 4! Hehe

http://i3.tinypic.com/vnmuxc.jpg

That is an american brand Smiley
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013 10:06:58 AM by jungrrl - Reason: please remove img tags when quoting » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps! Just ask me about them! I have tons of fabric to trade for maybe other fabric..or knitted or crochet items!!!

For swap partners:
http://librarianintherye.blogspot.com/
rosali

English Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 17, 2006 07:15:34 AM »

Cadbury?? D'oh that's spoilt my image of them as a cosy little(ish!) British company  Cheesy

Lol this is wildly off-topic now but hmm I think they tricked me with their Cadbury Land theme park and cosy adverts (they sponsor the longest-running British soap opera!).
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006 07:23:04 AM by rosali » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ilovepaper
« Reply #614 on: April 17, 2006 08:50:30 AM »

Cadbury in England is soooo much better than what they sell here in the US, it's way creamier and comes in more varieties. Whenever people from our company travel to the UK they bring back tons to the office  Grin YUM!
Rosali- I wish I had another claim, I love at least 3 of your fabrics  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #615 on: April 17, 2006 08:59:40 AM »

Cadbury in England is soooo much better than what they sell here in the US, it's way creamier and comes in more varieties. Whenever people from our company travel to the UK they bring back tons to the office  Grin YUM!
Rosali- I wish I had another claim, I love at least 3 of your fabrics  Cry

Erm...you do have more claims, ilovepaper.  Since 2 of your partners have received, you're entitled to 2 more claims if you wish to use them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #616 on: April 17, 2006 09:11:50 AM »

Erm...you do have more claims, ilovepaper.  Since 2 of your partners have received, you're entitled to 2 more claims if you wish to use them Smiley

ilovepaper, are you going to claim rosali? If not, I'd like to jump into the fray, but I don't want to step all over you, since you responded first...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
ilovepaper
« Reply #617 on: April 17, 2006 09:21:36 AM »

GET OUT!!
I have more claims?? I really should pay better attention.
 Cheesy
I will let you go ahead of me Kaesea, I'll catch rosali's stash the next time around. Have fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: April 17, 2006 09:28:01 AM »

Okay! I'll take:

2. Bright floral cotton FQ
6. Andover red dots on pink, cotton FQ

List in a mo...
Here's my list:

All of these fabrics  are 100% cotton. Varying quality -- I've tried to note this in the descriptions.

1. Black and white cow print. Not the highest quality cotton (kinda thin). Quarter shows scale. 1/2 yd or FQ
2. Aqua stamp print. High quality cotton. Same pattern as #4, but in turquoise. High quality cotton. 1/2 yd or FQ
3. Little guitars/ukes on cream background. Another thinner cotton. Guitars are about 1.25 long. 1/2 yd or FQ
4. Pink stamp print. High quality cotton. Same print as #2, in hot pink. 1/2 yd or FQ

Lets Garden!
5. Veggies pattern by Debbie Mumm. Veggies included are: carrots, sugar snap peas, squash, sweet corn, cabbage and tomatoes. High quality cotton. Each rectangle (seed pack, I guess) is 5x7. 1/2 yd or FQ
6. Herb garden. Rosemary, thyme, lavender and chives. Each square o herb is about 6 x 6. You can't see it too well in this photo, but the names of the herbs are written in cursive around the pictures of them. Also, those little dark spots on the brownish squares are cute little bugs (printed on the fabric, not actual bugs). This fabric is kind of thin. 1/2 yd or FQ
7. Gardening tools. Matches the Herb garden fabric -- same colors and quality. Trowels, wheelbarrows, watering cans, etc. 1/2 yd or FQ

Merry Christmas!
8. Christmas trees, bells, snowmen on cream. "Joann Fabrics" quality. FQ only.
9. Snowmen on red. The snowmen are about 3/4 tall each. "Joann Fabrics" quality. FQ only.
10. Folksy Christmas trees, angels, and stars on cream. "Joann Fabrics" quality. FQ only.
11. Santa on green. Santa is shown in a heart, as well as skiing. The heart santa is about 4 tall. "Joann Fabrics" quality. FQ only.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006 09:37:54 AM by kaesea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
magpie_eyes

I like shiny things!

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 17, 2006 09:37:59 AM »

Actually, Cadbury is from the UK.   John Cadbury opened a store in Birmingham in 1824.  Unless it has since been bought out by an American company?   It doesn't really matter, because it is a pretty global company.  I used to ADORE creme eggs until I overdosed on them one Easter.  totally off topic again.  sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 102 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Mini Easter Basket
How to Make Decoupage Easter Eggs
How to Create a Craft Paper Christmas Tree
Creative Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
How to Make DIY Sidewalk Chalk
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...