A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 304,013
Currently Running With Scissors:
330 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: APRIL Birthday Month Swap --Sign ups CLOSED  (Read 6228 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pink_Dinosaur
« on: March 28, 2006 12:20:25 PM »

PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!  YOU MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BEFORE PARTICIPATING

Swap name: Birthday Month Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pink_dinosaur (organizers change every month)
Sign-up date range: CLOSED
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after you claim someone
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? yes!
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all ages!
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

• If your birthday is in April, then you can post your wishlist for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
  • Once I PM you and let you know you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive.  The more you think of, the better.   The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself, including where you are from and what your birthday is. 
    Please post lists only.  No discussion on this thread please
  • Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to.  Your birthday does not have to be in April for you to craft for someone.  If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for, and what item, and I will send you their address.
  • If you chose to craft for someone, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door.  If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from you…you guessed it, negative feedback!
  • Each person can be chosen unlimited times!  HERE'S THE CATCH- if you get chosen, you must send the person who crafted for you a thank you note in the mail.  You will get negative feedback if you do not send a thank you note (it can be a postcard even).  I think this is a fair trade for all the crafty goodness you'll be getting!
  • It is super important for everyone to keep good communication.  When you send, let me know, and of course, don't forget the DC#.  When you receive, let me know and publically announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  Also, let me know when you send off your thank you note (no DC# required, you're on your honor!).
  • You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 3 things.  If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once before choosing again.

Original idea thread and discussion located here
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=68058.0
If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can post on the link above, or send me a PM with "Birthday Swap March" in the subject line.

PURPLE MEANS ITEM(S) OUTSTANDING
GREEN MEANS YOUR DONE!

APPROVED TO SEND/RECIEVE
amerigirl05
Recieved 2 wishes from MEANDERINGCHAOS (Altoids tin, mouse pad, & earrings) & pink_dinosaur (vintage pin-ups pins)
Sent thank you
Sent 1 wish to DABBA
Recieved thank you

bente
Awaiting 1 wish (any rockabilly inspired clothing) sent may 31
2 recieved from CINDERLY & KNIT CORE (vegan fox)(beads & bag) 
Sent thank you to CINDERLY
Owe thank you to KNIT_CORE-sent
Sent 2 wishes to UNKNOWNNAME & FIESTY
Recieved thank you's

dabba
Recieved 2 wishes from AMERIGIRL05 (Luke's Diner shirt) & Pink_dinosaur  (anything Harry Potter)
Sent thank you
Sent 3 wishes to MORNING STAR, ROBYNLISA, & LAURAL
Awaiting thank you from MORNING STAR
Thank you recieved from ROBYNLISA & LAURAL

fiesty
Sent 1 wish to irid3sc3nt
awaiting thank you
Recieved 3 wishes from BENTE & VAMPIRATEGURRL08 & PINK_DINOSAUR (hair ties) (earrings) (Recipe keeper)
Sent thank you to BENTE & VAMPIRATEGURRL08

Happythermia approved for 1 wish
Awaiting 3 wishes (crochet hook roll) (pointy kitty plushy-sent)  (decoupage box) Sent May 25
Recieved 1 wish from LOSTLIPGLOSS (Tina fish hobo bag)
Owe Thank you LOSTLIPGLOSS

irid3sc3nt
Recieved 2 wishes (ink stamps,decoupaged box) (Surprise)
Owe thank you to FIESTY

jane feebles
Recieved surprise
Sent 1 wish to MORNING STAR
Awaiting thank you
Recieved 1 wish from SUNNY DAY(hook roll)
Sent thank you

Jehnaier
Awaiting 1 wish (A pencil case)sent may 31
Recieved 1 wish (wallet & cheer up package)
Sent thank you to mjadams
Sent 1 wish to LAURAL
Thank you Recieved

JKaz
Awaiting 1 wish (Family guy Pins) sent May 19
Recieved 1 wish from MJADAMS (armwarmers)
Owe Thank you
Owe 1 wish -sent may 3

kaliji approved for 1 wish
Awaiting 1 wish (Something snow white) sent may 31
1 recieved from PRINCESSBLUEBERRY
sent thank you

KeenBean
Recieved 3 wishes from LEXBEAN & ROBYNLISA & pink_dinosaur (earrings & bracelets) (sock monkey) (socks)
Sent thank you's
(feedback left)

knit core
Awaiting 1 wish (Hobo bag directions)sent may 31
Recieved 1 wish from MINUSX3LINDFOLD (heart crafts)
Sent Thank you MINUSXL3LINDFOLD
Sent 1 wish to BENTE (bead & bag)
Awaiting thank you -sent

L2daD
awaiting 1 wish (surprise)sent may 31

Laural
Received 3 wishes from DABBA & JEHNAIER & pink_ dinosaur (pins)(hand grenade) (Harry potter Pins)
Sent thank you's
(feedback left)

Lostlipgloss
Awaiting 1 wish (Dino hoodie) sent 5/19
Sent 1 wish to HAPPYTHERMIA
Awaiting thank you

Luckylally       
Awaiting 1 wish (Keychain) sent may 31
Received 2 wishes from ROBYNLISA & PRINCESSBLUEBERRY(Sock monkey) (wallet and magnets)
Sent thank you's
(feedback left)

meanderingchaos
Recieved 2 wishes from lHACKETT (Earrings) & Pink_dinosaur (Nightmare Before Christmas pins)
Sent thank you
Sent 1 wish to AMERIGIRL05
Thank you recieved
(feedback left)

mleak approved for 1 wish
awaiting 1 wish (Surprise)sent may 31

Minusxl3lindfold
Awaiting 2 wishes (lunchbox purse) (Jewelry)-sent May 17
Recieved 1 wish from SMARTY GIRL(sewing notions)
Sent thank you
Sent 1 wish to KNIT CORE (heart crafts)
Recieved thank you

Morning Star
awaiting 1 wish (something with an old movie theme to it)sent may 31
Received 2 wishes from DABBA & JANE FEEBLES (surprise)(slippers)
Owe thank you to DABBA-sent 5-12 & JANE FEEBLES-sent 5-12

RobynLisa
Awaiting 1 wish (Surprise)sent may 31
Received 2 wishes from LUCY VAN PELT & DABBA (scarf)(crochet hat)
Thank you's sent
Sent 2 wishes (LUCKYLALLY) (KEENBEAN)
Thank you's recieved
(feedback left)

smartygirl approved for 1 wish
awaiting 1 wish (Hairties)sent may 31
Sent 1 wish to MINUSXL3LINDFOLD
Recieved thank you
1 recieved from KMSMAVERICK (lunchbag)
Sent thank you
(feedback left)

unknownname
1 recieved from BENTE (pins, patches, & surprise)
Owe thank you -sent
Awaiting 1 (some sort of theme craft with the movie saw/saw2)sent may 31

APPROVED TO SEND ONLY

Princessblueberry
Sent 2 wishes (LUCKYLALLY) & (KALIJI)
recieved thank you's

Lucy van Pelt
Sent 1 wish to RobynLisa
Thank you Recieved
(feedback left)

lexbean
Sent 1 wish to keenbean
Thank you recieved
(feedback left)

Amie_C
owe 2 wishes-will be late

lhackett
Sent 1 wish to MEANDERINGCHAOS
thank you Recieved
(feedback left)

cinderly
Sent 1 wish to BENTE
Thank you recieved
(feedback left)

mjadams
Sent 2 wishes to JKAZ & JEHNAIER
Awaiting thank you from JKAZ & JEHNAIER

kmsmaverick
Sent 1 wish to SMARTYGIRL
recieved thank you
(feedback left)

vampirategurrl08
SENT 1 wish to FIESTY (hair ties)
recieved thank you

sunnyday
Sent 1 wish to JANE FEEBLES (hook roll)
recieved thank you
(feedback left)

GALLERY!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=88486.0
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006 11:21:27 AM by Pink_Dinosaur » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap info: http://pinkdinosaur.blogspot.com/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/pink_dinosaur
------------------------------
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box
unknownname
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006 01:49:51 PM »

1. diy resin kit. <3
2. i would love a wallet like the juice pouch one. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=16354.0 <3
3. a codom holder like the pucca one. (dif chacter would be cool Smiley like hk) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=68759.0 <3
4.something with nightmare before christmas <3
5. a pretty charm bracelet (with plastic charms) <3
6. some sort of theme craft with the movie saw/saw2 <3
7. mix cd <3
8. pins and patches?
9. surprise me <3

my name is Tori. im turning 18 on april 12. im actaully quite scared.
im into "gothic style" i love black and purple or black and red. and im such an emo/metal music listener.
i love crafts of coarse. i spend my whole life doing alot. and i like learning new things.
i love jewlery like bracelets,necklaces,rings,and earings. ill always be 16 in my heart. <3
questions please pm <3
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006 12:32:44 PM by unknownname » THIS ROCKS   Logged

KeenBean
SappyMooseTree

Oh mah glob

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006 10:38:53 AM »

Wish list:

-Sock monkeys!
-Socks
-Sock anythings! (yes I love socks can you tell?)
-I loooove bags and purses
-crazy funky earrings
- Plush toys of anything!
-love llamas and alpaca stuff
-some sort of things to hold earrings
-bracelets
-I like just about ANYTHING made with love :-)
-Surprise me!!!

My name is Mandy and I will be 23 on April 4th! I will probably spend the day at work, then school, then watching DVR at home since its on a tuesday (meh!). I just started my own little business called sappymoosetree.com where I make loads of sock things and plush toys. Sadly, All the monkeys I own Ive made myself. No one has ever made me a sock monkey so Ive been hinting around for one (hint hint)!

:-)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2006 10:56:09 AM by KeenBean » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mandy
JKaz
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006 03:50:26 PM »

Wishlist

1. Purses/ totebags (I love any style/size. I'm a bag fanatic!)
2. Cuff bracelets (wrist is appx 7-8" around.. I'd like just about anything!)
3. pretty/cute hairclips
4. glass marble magnets
5. patches/ pins
6. duct tape wallet (I've always wanted to make one.. I just can't.. lol )
7. toys for my kitties (kitties need love too, right?)
8. plushies/ stuffies (the more in my home, the merrier!)
9. wristwarmers/armwarmers Thanks so much!!!!! Grin
10. surprise me! <3

My name is Jennifer.. I'll be turning 24 on April 1st. Happy April Fools! I'm still a kid at heart and I certaintly don't feel like I'm 24 already...

Some of my fav colors are black, red, purple, and blue. I also like black/pink combos and black/green combos. I loooove cartoons, and I'm totally into anime. Some of my fav shows are Family Guy, Futurama, The Boondocks, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, CSI and Las Vegas.

I loooove crafting and I like to see what other people come up with.
I love learning new crafts, and I am such a fabric junkie.. lol  I'm at Jo-Ann's almost every day on my lunch break since it's right next door.

If you want to know more, feel free to check out my deviantart or my myspace pages (links in sig) or feel free to PM me.
<3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006 06:27:38 PM by JKaz » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006 04:50:46 PM »

Happy Birthday everyone!

My name is Katelyn and I'm in Massachusetts, USA. My birthday is April 11th. I'll be 20. (wow, I can't believe i'm already 20... I still think I'm 17.)

1. ART! Any type, I would LOVE it. I like trees, nature, fairytale-ish, fantasy, modern, vintage, retro, japan-ish, chinese, "dark".. etc.

2. Sewing stuff. Zippers, LACE, Ribbon, Buttons, Thread, Interfacing, Fabric. Solid colors, animal prints, japan-ish, polka dots, anything.. Thanks!!

3. Surprise me! You could make anything based or themed on my likes down there or pm me.

4. Purse or coin purse, matching ones would be extra cute! I only own one purse!! I'd love to get a new one, it's hard for me to pick out purses. I like purses with just short handles on them like a bowling purse. I don't really use the long handles that you put over your shoulder.

5. Pillow or Pillow cover.

6. A cute animal Japanese styled plushie/stuffed animal.

7. Anything for my pet dog/cat/rats/turtle/fish. Collar, leash, treats, toys, rat hammack..

8. Jewelry. Necklace, bracelet, earrings.. I like silver. I like dangly earrings and stud ones.

9. My boyfriend of 3 years just dumped me out of the blue which i'm pretty down about. Something to get over him and everything and make me feel better about me would be soo awesome.

10. I would go insane for a decorated lunchbox purse. Thanks, I'm so excited!

11. Wallet.

12. Zippered lined pouch/Coin purse.

About me: I don't have too much girly stuff and I'm starting to love it so I'm trying to incorporate that into my style lately. I love fantasy things like Lord of the Rings, dragons, castles, cats, hearts, ruffles, polka dots, skulls, leopard, fish, plaid, checkers, bows, Napoleon Dynomite, furry-ness, lacey-ness, cute anime or cartoon style animals, Japanese or Asian style, video games like rpgs.
I really love color combos of rubys, purples, pinks, oranges.. and color combos of red, black, and leopard. I also love the rockabilly/psychobilly/punk/lolita look.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to craft for me! I know I'll definitely be crafting for someone else i'm just trying to finish up a swap i'm doing first!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006 08:25:07 PM by Minusxl3lindfold » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
dabba
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006 10:22:08 PM »

Happy Birthday!

the bio:
I'm going to be 26 (I look at it more like my 5th anniversary of my 21st birthday) on April 4th.  I have 2 kids and a husband that acts like one.  We live in Indiana.  I like almost anything and not easily offended... music, guitars (band wife), fairies, cutesy, dark, and anything in between Smiley

the list:

a needle roll (for either/or crochet and knitting)

anything Harry Potter

handbags (any shape color or size)

scarves, really long scarves

t-shirts or hoodies (I love hoodies) that are funny or cute.  XL or bigger, I like to swim in them Smiley

mixed cd's (techno, 90's bands, jazz, local...)

crochet patterns or books

cards or stationary

a Luke's diner shirt Smiley  (gilmore girls)
  Thank you so much!!!

arm or leg warmers

a birthday surprise!!  THANKS!!!!

Oh I also started a "wist" thingy if that helps any.  Link is in my signature

Thank you to anyone who crafts for me!!
  You will go down in history as the first person I have gotten something from other than my parents   Grin
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006 08:18:05 PM by dabba » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/dabba

Make all my err... your wists come true!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92708.0

Starting a "Craftster Blanket" and want more squares??  Give your thought here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=92559.0
bente
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006 03:39:02 AM »

A Vegan no fur Fox Wrap Scarf like this or a kit to knit it by myself : http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall02/PATTveganfox.html if someone’s in a tremendously generous mood (had to take that on too, I absolutely adore it, cant find the right yarns over here)   THANK YOU!!

a corset style t-shirt, something like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=38788.0

cool, funky beads THANK YOU!!

Anything with the Autism awareness ribbon on it.

sewn cloth pads. Like these. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=18462.0

the Later Gator Mitts from the StitchnBitch Nation book

any rockabilly inspired clothing

Boots like these http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73848.0

A T-Shirt with the Quote „Tattooed… Guess where?“

A T-Shirt with the Quote „Tattoo is not a crime“

A messenger bag And you too, thanks!!

A surprise

Ok, about me.. I am turning 29 on April 19th. I am a mom of 3, my youngest has autism. I am into Rockabilly Music, rocknroll, fifties clothing, authentic with a touch of now.. I love swallows, flames, flaming hearts, skulls, cherries,  my favorite colors are black and red, I do not like pastel colors. I am planning to start to study this fall to become a teacher in danish and textile works.. I live in the northern part of germany, at the border to denmark

Thanks for anyone who picks me!!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006 10:42:56 AM by bente » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/fraudeutz
The only difference between tattooed and untattooed people is that tattooed people are way more cool and can kick some ass *gg*
meanderingchaos
It's just a jump to the left...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2006 01:17:57 PM »

Happy birthday to all of you!

1. Anything Nightmare Before Christmas-related.
2. Decorated Altoids tin
3. A duct tape wallet in any colour you can think of!
4. Any purse, preferably in black.
5. Funky long earrings. Thank you!
6. A cuff kind of like this one: http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=57099 or these: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83421.0
7. Mix cds!
8. A pocket mirror.
9. Ribbons; if you've got spares, send them my way. I love ribbon!
10. A decorated hoodie with stars, size xxl
11. Cute hair clips! I'm currently growing out my hair, these would be greatly appreciated!
12. Bracelet
13. Necklace
14. A surprise!

Hi, I'm (a girl) Toni. I shall be turning the legal drinking age of 21 on April 30th. Sadly enough, I will not be drinking, as finals week starts the next day. I also live in Utah, which slightly sucks.  Sad

I'm studying to be a mortician. I'm morbid and I have a very dark sense of humour.

My favorite colours and black, blue, and silver.

I am completely obsessed with stars, the Nightmare Before Christmas, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Johnny Cash, tattoos and piercings. I love old-school tattoo flash. Anatomical hearts rock my socks.
I'm totally down for just about anything. Smiley

Thanks to whoever decides to craft for me!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006 11:31:37 AM by meanderingchaos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teach a man to fish and he'll have a pond full of exploding koi.
http://www.wists.com/meanderingchaos
LuckyLally
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2006 06:55:20 AM »

yay BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!

My name is Lally and I am turning 20 on the 15th (tax day baby)

I would like:
[b]Magnets[/b] for my fridge its pretty empty now...funny ironic ones are encouraged.
any type of jewelry I like really big flashy stuff over petite pretty things
keychain(s?) I always loose those suckers
sock monkey or other types of funny stiffed animals/monsters the weirder the better
Decorated notebooks/ journals/ sketchbooks..I am in constant need of more paper
Stationary. again I encourage random funny ironic things
I am going to study abroad in Italy in the fall so anything you think I might need for this
stenciled shirts/ undies (I am a size small or a little boys large size 6 in undies)
I need a wallet.
anything four leaf clover or that says lucky on it (get it luckylally)
any random craft supplies you want to send
a pencil holder for my drawing pencils
or anything with pin-up girls,french or fashion
a really good book you are done reading
aaaand a SUPRISE!

I AM LALLY! I am turning 20 I go to Purdue university where I study french and Apparel design. I sew a lot but I am trying to learn how to make jewelry and stencil. My favorite color is kelly green, and my favorite food is peanutbutter.  I have a bunch of different styles but I guess I am a bit mod I am really into big geometric prints..but I am also going through a gansta phase and trying to find things with guns and handcuffs on them.
Happy birthday all
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006 06:34:33 AM by LuckyLally » THIS ROCKS   Logged
happythermia

On the beachside, combing the sand.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2006 03:13:49 PM »

Hey Everyone!

I'm excited to finally be able to get into swapping....I already sent out a March Birthday Swap present, and I signed up for the Harry Potter swap Smiley I'm a huge Harry Potter/Gryffindor fan. I just got a digi cam, so I can start posting my crafts!

I'll be turning 22 on April 26th, and I live in L.A. Well actually, I live in Alhambra....but all the cities right next to L.A. are just called "L.A." Tongue I love anything and everything to do with the beach....shells, whales, flamingos, dolphins, coconuts, mermaids, hibiscus, octopus' (I'm loving all the cute octopus crafts lately), starfish etc. I love the blue/tan/brown combos, but I love most colors...especially aqua! Just not a fan of black.

-A Pendant
-Slouchy Tinafish Hobo
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35575.0
-Bath Stuff (Soaps, perfume, lip balm, body wash). Anything that smells nice.
-A Wallet
-Anything Harry Potter related
! I'm not really a shipper or anything, I love Harry, Gryffindor and the whole "Heroism" bit.
-A crochet/knit/sewn parrot! I want to attach him to a hoop and hang him on my wall Smiley
-A stenciled/screened size small (and slim fitting) shirt that says "I solomnly swear that I am up to no good." Or with an animal on it.
-Cloth Pads
-Handspun/Dyed Yarn

I keep admiring all the handspun and dyed yarn everywhere, and it's so gorgeous.
-Stationary
-A nice roomy totebag
(with a pocket to hold my hooks) to carry my crochet supplies when I'm working on a project on the go.
-A cute pocket mirror that is decorated on one side
-Hawaiianish flowers on hairclips/barettes
-Art for walls. I just moved in with my fiance, and the walls are bare and boring!
-Craft supplies
I just moved (see above lol) and I had to leave 90% of my crafting stuff behind  So any spare yarn/beads/felt/needles/thread/sculpy/glue etc that you don't want....I'd love to take it off your hands so I can get crafting again.
-Crochet Hook Roll - Thank you so much! I've been needing one of these for forever!
-A Pointy Kitty![/b]
Preferably in gray with green eyes...and gray fur would be a plus! I had to leave my gray long haired kitty with my parents when I moved  But I'd love *any* pointy kitty!
http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/2006/02/first_ones_free.html
- Awesome thank you so much! I can't wait to have a little pointy kitty  Grin
-A decorated/decoupage etc box to store my teas or jewellry.
-A custom beachy My Little Pony
-A Boo Hat!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83372.0
-Monster Slippers
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=21339.0
-Maize's Homemade Coco Nut Balls
They look so good!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=18352.0
-A Suprise!

Here are my other loves:
-Robots
-Knomes. I love love love knomes.
-Pirates
-Cupcakes and general sweets...I love the way they look
-Sushi
-Coffee (I work at Starbucks)

Thank you to anyone who wants to make me a gift Smiley

« Last Edit: April 09, 2006 11:13:46 PM by happythermia » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sarah Lewis on Turning Setbacks Into Great Advantage
Find Lasting Happiness: Be Nobody
Jason Reynolds: What Are You Reading?
Lynn Cullen: What Are You Reading?
Chef Heather Bertinetti on Baking Desserts
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...