A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cat Toy Swap Gallery  (Read 4710 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: March 27, 2006 09:43:06 PM »

Post pictures of your kitties enjoying their new goodies here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onthinice
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006 12:41:51 PM »

Woohoo!  The kitties will have a crazy time tonight!  I received my package from SewPixie today, pre-opened by the postal service.  Let me tell you, that envelope just reeked of catnip, so I can see why they thought it may have contained a controlled substance   Grin  SewPixie remembered the pyrotechnics purse she made for me in a previous swap and made a matching catnip toy.  She also included kitty treats, another catnip toy, and notecards for me in case I want to use those cartoon stamps I bought just today.

Thanks SewPixie!

Action Pics:

Winky checking out the ribbons on a catnip pillow.                                                      Sparks ignoring the ribbons and going straight for Winky.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2006 04:44:55 PM by onthinice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
Amanelle
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006 01:19:54 PM »

I got an awesome cat toy package from grannystylee today. The mouse has made my cat Nae Nae very angry because she has been kicking it's butt all day.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarah-

Feeling the need to crochet...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006 02:49:22 PM »

Aww cute, this is giving me ideas for things for my own kity Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarah -

http://www.wists.com/sarah-
teamo.etsy.com - Miniature bears now available!

I'd love to do a personal swap! - PM me!
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006 07:26:25 PM »

so cute!

my husband should be shipping my package out tomorrow

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewPixie
FOC Bandit #12

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006 12:37:51 PM »

onthinice - Sparks and Winky are so adorable!!

My goodness my kitties & fert were completely and utterly spoiled by onthinice by the way. Sorry for the massive amount of photos but I just have to show this off. I tried to make them all reasonably sized  Smiley

first off, DH calls and says I have a big box from MO. Huh big box...what on earth. KoKo investigates...

KoKo unpacks all the goodies...

hand dyed knit felted bed, two knit mice, scratching post, two knit collars, ribbon party collar, woven ribbon w/bell, knit string, shrinky dink charms  Shocked

KoKo decides that the mice are for him

Ferret and kitty themed shrinky dinks for collars or anything else..so cute! I've never had anything shirinky dink. woot!

Sorry for the butt shot but after onthinice mentioned that she only made one ribbon collar because her cats didn't like it I just *had* to put it on KoKo. Here he is flailing about on the floor trying to get it off. HAAHAHAHA

Napoleon thinks the bed is very comfy

KoKo loves the scratching post and little bro Napoleon wants the dangle string to go with the woven thread ribbon with bell (could not get a non blurry shot of the ferret action with that one!)

Typical...the box becomes a toy too for Pixel

Pixel it at the height of fashion in his green collar with awesome button. He hasn't taken it off and it matches his eyes.

Sorry again for the huge post. Thank you so very much onthinice!! My dog wants to know when there will be a dog swap becuase he is jealous of his brothers.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:See profile for blog & Flickr info!:.
grannystylee
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006 06:21:43 PM »

The butt shot cracks me up!  and Napolean is so cute (they all are)!  I'll be posting my goodies from Amanelle as soon as I get new batteries.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
onthinice
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006 05:53:03 AM »

Hee hee!  Yes, I recognize KoKo's position for removing the horrible ribbon collar.  Sparks acted like a rabid animal when I put it on him.  Too bad because it looks real cute.  The knitted collars seemed more wearable.  I used Winky to judge sizes, and she did not mind them after the initial fight to put it on.  I am so happy that your little guys enjoyed checking things out.  I tried to make enough for everyone to come away with something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
Into fictional letter writing? PM me. We need more characters. What am I talking about? Read about it at Dante's Wardrobe.
Nikkidear
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006 12:59:00 PM »

I hope I get mine. I heard from my swap partner a few days ago that she was going to mail out on Sat. but I don't know if she did. She received my package over a week ago and no pics. :-( I wish I would have taken a few before I sent it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006 07:19:45 PM »

we got our package today!!!!  the kitties thank you millik!!! heres some action shots of squint checkin out the goods!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Curl Short Hair
How to Curl Thick Hair
How to Curl Your Hair with a Curling Iron
How to Cut a One Line Length
How to Cut Graduation
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...