A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Gallery!!!!!  (Read 28493 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SonjaBoo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: April 24, 2006 12:09:32 PM »

Because I could't contain my curiosity anymore, I did a comparison of the list on the first string and people who have posted in here as definitely having received from someone-- according to that, it appears that there's still about 7-9 people whose packages have not been received, for one reason or another.  But if some people made arrangements to ship late, then perhaps that is why they still haven't arrived?  That and problems with the USPS?  I hope!  I hate to think that there were any flakers in this swap!   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kiwimonkey
« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2006 01:04:12 PM »

ahem--I'm wearing the blue "denim" circle skirt today. Smiley
YAY!! I wish you knew how happy it makes me that you like the skirts I made and are wearing them!   Cheesy
Also, I really hope there's a reasonable explaination of why so many people haven't recieved, even if it's that the Post Office is ridiculously slow/have lost packages!  I hate to think that there are flakers in such a great swap!

Also, my feedback still hasn't been updated. Just a little note for CheekyMamaof2
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006 07:54:08 PM by Kiwimonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ♥ swaps!
iScreamedMyselfHoarse
Boldly screaming where no one has screamed before...

And Jesus, I'm ready to go home...

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2006 07:49:12 AM »

Cursed USPS! Never trust them with something so important! but I am just bitter...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He wraps Himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide and trembles at His voice... How great is our God!

PM me if you would like to trade something knitted for a size 12-20 Built by Wendy sewing Pattern... never been used!
CraftyCarrie
Tutorial Contributor

Good at everything...Great at nothing

i crafted a kid

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2006 07:05:24 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that so many of you have not received your packages yet. 

I just wanted to share the "THANK YOU" package I got from KiwiMonkey.  I stalked her, but she sent me this great package of knitting goodies to say thanks. Isn't she great!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kiwimonkey
« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2006 07:14:53 PM »

Grin  I'm so glad you liked it Carrie! I was so touched by all the effort you put into stalking me and the pakage you sent me!
Hopefully all the needles made it there in one place and with the beads/buttons attached.  But I kind of doubt they did.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ♥ swaps!
CraftyCarrie
Tutorial Contributor

i crafted a kid

« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2006 07:33:25 PM »

One bead fell off.  I'm gluing it now. Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mub
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2006 12:24:38 AM »

Because I could't contain my curiosity anymore, I did a comparison of the list on the first string and people who have posted in here as definitely having received from someone-- according to that, it appears that there's still about 7-9 people whose packages have not been received, for one reason or another.  But if some people made arrangements to ship late, then perhaps that is why they still haven't arrived?  That and problems with the USPS?  I hope!  I hate to think that there were any flakers in this swap!   Undecided

I think it would be helpful to know if our stalkers had made arrangements or if they'd shipped and something had been lost in the mail.  This has been kindof a bummer having to wait so long without knowing -anything- 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mubeimmik.livejournal.com

http://monkeycat.etsy.com
kinkyknit
Pathological Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2006 01:14:11 AM »

I think it would be helpful to know if our stalkers had made arrangements or if they'd shipped and something had been lost in the mail.  This has been kindof a bummer having to wait so long without knowing -anything- 

I agree. I'm bummed out too.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iScreamedMyselfHoarse
Boldly screaming where no one has screamed before...

And Jesus, I'm ready to go home...

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2006 06:43:43 AM »

I re-shipped and mine should get to my stalkee today! It is coming UPS so be on the lookout for a brown truck! lol! Oh I would also be down for doing an angel package if it comes to that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He wraps Himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide and trembles at His voice... How great is our God!

PM me if you would like to trade something knitted for a size 12-20 Built by Wendy sewing Pattern... never been used!
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2006 07:55:06 AM »

Everyone's stuff rocks!

It will be so suck if we have flakers. I will be a swap angel if need be as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Light and Movement Digitally Added to Van Gogh Paintings
This Artist Uses Bananas as His Palettes
Stalled at Comicon
Art of VIBE: Hebru Brantley Puts His Chicago South Side Roots Into His Art
Art of VIBE: Painter John Park Protects Originality Through Complex Process
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...