A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Crafty Detective Gallery!!!!!  (Read 29439 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kiwimonkey
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2006 08:09:11 PM »

Kiwimonkey, You are so spoiled!! 

You're right I AM so spoiled!  Carrie completely spoiled me!

The fruit is amazing!

The fruit IS amazing!  It's even more amazing than the pictures show. The orange and banana especially!  The texture on the orange is spot on. It makes me want to cut it open and eat it!  Don't get me wrong, the grapes and strawberries are awesome too! But I'm just flabbergasted by the orange!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006 08:52:01 PM by Kiwimonkey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ♥ swaps!
mjadams
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2006 08:16:29 PM »

yirq!!!!!! you totally rock! I got my package today, i love it!
I felt bad about maybe not being so stalkable, so i tried to post things i liked etc, and you got it all 100% right!

Ok girls, check out all the great stuff i got!

First, i got some amazing yarn, 4 skiens of it!!! It's very soft and fluffy.Smiley the hot pink one on the end is my favorite. I am already scheming about what i want to make out of it.

Fabric!!!!! yeah! I need to add to my stash:) I am impressed with the MLP fabric, you must have seen that i am doing the custom MLP swap too! I'd share but i dint want to give it up. The HK fabric is sooooo cute! i am going to make a stocking out of it!

yummy! i am eating the candy now! check it out, even the candies are shaped like hello kitty.

beads! jewelry making is my newest obsession. I cant wait to make earrings and a necklace out of these:) i love them...ha! and they match my pj pants.

mmmm......hk pokey!

and last but not least i got a puppet! Check her out,,,she is adorable!  I'll take a action shot of her at her new home soon, i just wanted to show everyone how cute she was! She even helped Yirq make her the cutest thing, her own hot pink tote bag. It is so little and perfect...

Thank you so much Yirq! I love every bit of it, its sooo me. you did an amazing job:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what the fred savage is going on with you?
Synne

mack. cute but feisty.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2006 08:30:00 PM »

Eeeeeee! mjadams and kiwimonkey, you guys got spoiled!
I'm so impressed by the polymer clay fruit, craftycarrie! (I just tried to make some fruit minis today and it was a sad time...)
Also, yirq, where on earth did you find hello kitty pocky? I've never seen those containers before, they look like the yan yan kind... (I'm an asian junk food connoisseur!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit vs. Crochet - my crafty self: http://crochety.blogspot.com/
wist and swap info
mack. where my love of craft and love of food collide: http://mack.etsy.com
Deirdre
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2006 08:41:23 PM »

Wow! Totally awesome gifts!  Everything is so well done and so thoughtful!

I'd have to say this is the best swap ever.

Deirdre
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iScreamedMyselfHoarse
Boldly screaming where no one has screamed before...

And Jesus, I'm ready to go home...

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2006 09:49:25 PM »

Oh my these amazing packages have made me all the more excited for mine to get here!! I seriously think I might burst from excitement/anticipation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He wraps Himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide and trembles at His voice... How great is our God!

PM me if you would like to trade something knitted for a size 12-20 Built by Wendy sewing Pattern... never been used!
lucy van pelt
in the sky, with diamonds

lie back and think of england

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2006 05:35:14 PM »

I have serious swap anxiety now after seeing that!

My package is on its way to a state where people have a strong native accent!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yirq
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2006 06:57:15 PM »

I'm glad you like it mjadams. It was fun to hunt down pink, fuzzy, kitty and company. Whew.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
vw69
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2006 09:45:20 PM »

I received an amazing package in the mail today from Awynkoop (Amanda)! She really did a wonderful job at stalking me. Here are the photos(which don't do justice).

On the left side is a wonderful canister filled with different types of tea (one of which I am drinking as I type this), the top is an infuser which I have been desperately wanting. She sent me items to make microscope slide pendants (glass, silver tape(?), beads and some nice pieces of yarn). Included was also some nice orange beads, dark red leaf beads, silver toggles, and magnetic clasps(very neat I have never seen them before).

She knitted me a fulled (I am such an incredibly novice knitter I don't even know what it means) gray hobo bag. On top of the bag is the amazing wrist warmers she made me in my favorite colors (orange and green).

At the bottom of the photo are hand made note cards she and her daughter made. They are perfect. She also included Bert's bees hand salve so I can have nice soft hands after a day of digging.

Close up of the fulled hobo bag. It is her own pattern! (Guess what! It also doubles as a hat...hehe I am such a geek).

Close up of the wrist warmers (can only show one hand..camera in the other). They fit perfectly!

These are the awesome note cards(w/envelopes). I will want to keep them and not use them...maybe I will frame them...hmm that would look good on the kitchen wall.

Amanda also wrote a really nice letter explaining each item she made and why she chose it. I am so pleased and proud of my new items. They were exactly what I wanted.

Thank you so much Amanda.

P.S. I did share a cup of tea with my sister this evening as I showed her all the wonderful things you sent.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012 09:18:47 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

highschoolcrafter
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2006 10:03:33 PM »

love those notecards!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2006 03:51:22 AM »

Wow, everything is so fabulous so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 6/14
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 13/13
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 12/13
How to Crochet a 6 Inch Hole Christmas Tree Skirt Part 4/4
How to Crochet a Baby Bumble Bee Sweater Part 4/9
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...