A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: pj bottoms!  (Read 32649 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GreatBallofFire
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006 07:11:56 PM »

Ooooh! Can I join? It'll be a few weeks, as I have to wait until after finals to go pick up the machine from mom & dad's place. I'm thinking about making a few pair for my darling bf's birthday in June. I was wearing them around his apartment the other day and they're on the verge of major wear holes in the butt! Lol. I think he's had them since he was in high school (5 years ago). But can anyone suggest a really great breathable summer fabric other than cotton? He's always SO warm at night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the Knitting Journal
www.sticksnloans.bl ogger.com
yellowblanket
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006 01:00:50 PM »

definitely join! i'd love to see what you put together Smiley

as far as the warmth thing goes - maybe you could sew him pj shorts instead of pants? like down to the knee or something? that would definitely up the breeze factor. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my wists: http://www.wists.com/yellowblanket

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
weeza
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006 03:43:28 PM »

Finished my husband's froggy pj bottoms today:

This is my 2nd time sewing a pair of pants.  I was happy with everything except for the crotch area.  Didn't fit quite as nice as I would have liked.

And this is the awesome logo my husband designed for me.  My dad has a vinyl business and made some iron on decals for me.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flickr pics of my projects here.
yellowblanket
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006 05:35:32 PM »

those are great! very cute fabric and they look comfy. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

will knit for: earrings, cloth pads, homemade soaps, and handspun yarn. PM me if you want to swap!
le_coiffeur04
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006 10:09:53 AM »

oh I am in. I am pregnant and I dont really want to make maternity pants so I will just push em under the belly. I think I will make mine capris cause I get hot!!!  I will cut em out tonight and post pics as soon as I am done.  Do any of you wear nightshirt/gown things. I do sometimes. I want to make one that is not so granny fab. Anywho off to work on my jammy pants.         
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Seika
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2006 06:01:35 PM »

ooo, is it too late for me to join? my friends and i played survival of the fittest in the forest and my pj pants....lost.  So I will make new ones!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do you realize that your insatiable pull for all things deadly was strong enough to recover a pack of mutant canines from extinction?  If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands." --Edward, Eclipse
yellowblanket
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2006 09:36:16 PM »

ooo, is it too late for me to join? my friends and i played survival of the fittest in the forest and my pj pants....lost.  So I will make new ones!

definitely! just post the pics when you're done so we can all admire your work Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xosamxo
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2006 10:24:47 AM »

im not sure if i could still join but im going 2 post my picture anyways.these were the 1st ones i ever made..there a little long..i think i need to hem them again*sorry i dont have a close up of the material but it has stripes and hearts on it(my cameras lighting is not working right)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
weeza
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2006 12:59:14 PM »

Very cute.  They look so comfy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Flickr pics of my projects here.
le_coiffeur04
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2006 09:23:06 AM »

ok I made these like a month ago for this sewalong and I'm just now getting around to posting them. I took a pj pattern from simpicity and altered it to make capris. i also lowered the waist line so they didnt go up to my belly button. i am pregnant and need them to fit under the growing tummy. I also changed the waist band to a ribbon casing insted of turning under and hemming it. i can post an easy tut on how to do a ribbon waist band if you want. I got a new sewing machine and wanted to play with satin stitch so I did a skull applique also. I dont know if you can see it but insted of a straight stitch top stitch on the bottom hem I did a star stitch. Hope you like em sorry it took so long to post. i had fun in this sewalong thanks.

Here they are! sorry my flash is stupid

here is the ribbon casing insted of turn under and top stitch

My first applique and fabric detail.

Thanks for looking
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009 01:42:12 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...