A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,078
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wist Swap for June  (Read 6155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indieanajess
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006 09:08:31 AM »

Hi! I'm Jess. I'm 23 and I live in Kansas City. I work in a medical library, which is helping me narrow down career ideas more than anything else. I graduated from college a year ago with a dual degree in English and anthropology (My degree's in American lit, so I can't remember if "anthropology" is supposed to be capitalized or not.  Roll Eyes ) My two cats, Sid Vicious and Ari Up, like to eat my yarn when I'm not looking. I've been with a wonderful guy for awhile now, but he's gone all the time for his job, so I get to miss him more than I get to see him. I dig music (Elvis Costello circa 1977-87, Electric Light Orchestra) and books (obviously) and I'm a big science nerd - biology, paleontology, marine sciences, zoology. My favorite colors are blues and black, but I can dig on some green. This is my first swap, so I'm kind of nervous   Shocked but hopefully it will work out.

www.wists.com/indieanajess
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006 09:03:28 AM by indieanajess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
liebschien

"Do or do not - there is no try." - Yoda

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006 08:46:32 PM »

Hello!

This is my wists list: http://www.wists.com/liebschien

And here is some info about me:
Colorwise, I prefer to wear shades, tones, and hues. I don't much care for bright primary colors or neon colors. My favorites are browns/rusts, blue/greens (teal, aqua, turqoise), black, greens (olive, army, moss, avocado), baby or sky blue, subtle pinks. For other things like decorative items or accessories, bright cheery colors are nice in addition to the colors I like to wear.

Here are some of my likes: insects (especially dragonflies, butterflies or beetles), nature, birds, trees, leaves, water, the orient, writing, crafting, art, candy and other sweets, fruit, beach and sealife, computers, coffee, traveling, or anything I wouldn't be embarrassed to show my mom.

Some fabrics I don't care for are felt and polyester. And I also don't care for country-cutesy stuff like geese wearing bonnets or rabbits with ribbons tied around their ears, country florals, and that pastelly southwest look.

I'm 32 and I'm on summer vacation from my job as the computer lab manager at the local high school. I'm taking online college classes this summer to obtain a degree in business administration. At the moment, my life consists of my computer, crafting and listening to audio books, my dog, and not much else.

When I get the chance, I like to travel, go hiking, go camping, take bike rides, go kayaking, visit festivals, read on the beach (I live in Florida, USA), and just generally be outdoors and active. My style reflects these activities. I wear t-shirts and pants or cargo shorts most everyday with my sandals or tennies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2006 01:55:24 PM »

Hello beauties!
There is a little more than a week left in the month. Does anyone want to take this swap over for July or is it going by the wayside? Please PM me if you want to take it over. Also, there are a few people who have not been picked yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tigarlilly

Animal Crossing = <3

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2006 03:27:37 PM »

Hi! This is my first wish type swap. Here's my wist: http://www.wists.com/tigarlilly

My name is Brandi. I'm 21.  I live in Arkansas, US.
 I super love animals and nature. My favorite animal is the turtle!! (sea turtles are my favorite but I like all of them lots! Cheesy ) I love cats too. Cheesy
 I'm a bit of a nerd and love old Nintendo stuff and all video games. My favorite games are from the Final Fantasy series, Kingdom hearts, Chrono Cross, all the old Mario games and any old Nintendo games.
I love all colors but dark pink and red (paired with other things and not the main color is fine though!)  My favorite colors are green and orange. I love light blue and brown together too.
Favorite number is 16.
I really like retro stuff.
 I love plushies and bags too! (I guess I love everything, heh.)

Anything is cool with me though. I'm not a picky person. Cheesy This is my first wish type swap and I was just browsing everyones wist and saw something that I thought I could make. Looked like fun so here I am! yay. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobolink

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2006 01:24:16 PM »

I PMed Kittykill, I'd love to take this one over for July. I think making things from people's wists is really fun.
The swap will start out with the wists of the people who haven't been picked by the end of this month- so everyone gets a chance to be picked Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2006 01:30:21 PM »

Whoooo hoooo Bobolink!   You can count me in for the next leg of the swap... and as soon as I finish up the rest of the things I have left to craft for  I will get looking at others swaps - especially those that hadn't been picked yet..

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006 08:40:33 AM »

Okay beauties! This swap is officially closed. Hope to see you in the next round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
VF COLLECTIONS: Paul Smith - Fall 2015 - London Fashion Week - Runway & Interviews
Girls Night In: DIY Avocado and Banana Face Mask
Selfie-Ready Beauty Products
Must-Have Spring Beauty Launches
BEAUTY BUZZ: Tadashi Shoji - Fall 2015 - NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...