A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
745 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Mommy's Pregnant...  (Read 1108 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

InvisibleCastle

A dream is a wish, your heart makes...

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2006 11:47:07 AM »

Okay.

My mom is having a baby shower in five weeks, so that gives me enough time to make something for her and/or the baby. The problem is that I'm having creative block. Anybody got any ideas???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
c2afwife
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006 01:54:19 PM »

Baby blanket, diaper cake for shower (I make these), nursing necklace (I also make these), baby sling.......hummmmm mmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
faitmain
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007 07:30:32 AM »

I personally love to make hooded bath towels with matching puppets.  I make them reversible with flannel print on one side and terry cloth on the other side.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
misplacedhippie
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007 07:41:16 AM »

I don't know what you craft but here are my ideas

bath stuff for mom; soaps, poofs, soap holders, If she likes that stuff.  Baby sweater, wash cloths, blankets (you can never have too many) Safe stuffed animals (no buttons etc). 

As for my friends that have had babies recently, I have made a dragon sweater, in a larger size so he can wear it this winter.  A matching blanket with the left over yarn, and a cotton washcloth.  I was working on a knit dragon I found, but i think I might crochet a turtle it looks easier.  Baby hats are always cute and handy, they too can be made in larger sizes.  Search Craftster for baby things (accessories, gifts, etc) in what you can craft it might inspire you.

A friend of mine has been knitting booties, and painting onesies for the babies her friends and family keep having.  The onesies can be bought at the store for cheap and then dyed (kool aid, and other child safe dyes) and then painted with designs,cute pictures, band logos, or sayings. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/misplacedhippie

Desperately seeking Beatles Fabric (found at some walmarts).  Will trade/send money/ Send Elvis Fabric (what my walmart has). PM me! Please!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Jewelry with Carolyn McManus
How to Dye Wood Bangle Bracelets
How to Make Your Own Jewelry
How to Make Shrink Plastic Jewelry and Accessories
How to Make a Wrapped Loop - Bead Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...