A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,472
Currently Running With Scissors:
578 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I made 2 Cluster Bracelets!  (Read 996 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

verycrafty
« on: March 21, 2006 09:06:55 PM »

Hello. I am sorry about the quality of the pictures. I hate this camera my sister has. I had a really nice digital camera. I mean it took wonderful pictures that were clear and in focus and everything. Then my sister goes and loses it! I mean Im supposed to be the irresponsible one! She is 24 ans she lost my camera! And she didnt even attempt to buy me a new one! Come to think of it, I dont even think she asked to borrow it when she took it! UGH! Anyway, back to my bracelets. Even though you probably can not tell there are two of them.

Here is the first one I made. It has all different color beads on it with all different sizes. I think there are approximately 36 groups of beads on it with 2 to 3 bead groups on each link. The whole bracelet is about 10" long. I wish you could see it better. I wore it to school once and one of my friends said it was the perfect ADD bracelet Smiley

Here is the other bracelet. It is not as 'busy' as the other one. This one is only made up of red and blue beads. The blue beads are kinda plain but almost all the red ones are really decorative. This one has about 21 beads with 1 group on each link. The bracelet is 9" long.

So what do yo think? I know the pics are horrible but do you think I could sell them? If so, how much do you think they should go for? I think my bracelets are really pretty. Even my sister likes them (or tolerates them Roll Eyes ) and she thinks everything I make is pointless. I would love to hve your opinion though Smiley
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011 10:03:46 AM by TheSapphireMoon - Reason: fix -med issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
verycrafty
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006 06:08:32 PM »

aww, nobody? I know the pictures are bad... okay, horrible, but I didnt think that they were THAT bad...

maybe i just have thread-killer-itis or somethig... Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IMIS
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006 09:25:14 PM »

I LOVE THEM!! Ok, could you plz tell me how to make them....especially the first one. No, the pictures arent that  bad! A little fuzzy, but you can still see the bracelets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
verycrafty
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006 09:31:24 PM »

Thankies! They are pretty. I like the first one too. I wish the pictures werent so fuzzy. I tried taking the pictures over again but I didnt have any luck. They are really easy to make. I used this tutorial for a noisy bracelt (same thing) by Bonzo Spangley. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=63346.0
I just put a lot of differnt beads on it instead of the same beads and I put 2 bead grouds on each link. I hope that helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IMIS
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2006 09:39:26 PM »

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ellen Crosby Reveals Where She Would Like to Be
Jeff Nichols Talks About Trainwreck
Bethenny Frankel Talks About Naturally Thin
Crescendo Book Trailer
Regan Hoffman Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...