A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbie Specialty Swap- Gallery  (Read 14453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

licalee
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2006 04:20:27 PM »

Wow - great stuff. Really great. I'm getting more and more nervous about what I sent.

Cantafruit - I feel so bad for you. I'm sending you warm wishes, and hoping that it all works out in the end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ryoruki
the crazy lady

You may be right, I may be crazy...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2006 06:31:30 PM »

i'm willing to  be a swap angel too if anyone gets flaked on, i hope that doesn't happen but...

on another note, i hope all the indiana's are ok with all the tornado watches/ warnings, i know i had to go to the basement O.o
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As grad school eats my soul and time, i slowly begin to craft again...

Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing. -- Oscar Wilde
cantafruit
« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2006 08:42:49 PM »

Thank you for all the support ladies Cheesy I am just worried about the lack of information. How come someone who still logged on last night didn't find it worthy to write just one sentence, like "sorry but I don't want to craft for you" or "oops my sewing machine was blown away by the wind" or "stop b**ching, I already sent". I feel so sad Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*personal swap, anyone? I sew, knit and crochet*

wist: http://www.wists.com/cantafruit
licalee
« Reply #113 on: April 15, 2006 09:06:48 PM »

Thank you for all the support ladies Cheesy I am just worried about the lack of information. How come someone who still logged on last night didn't find it worthy to write just one sentence, like "sorry but I don't want to craft for you" or "oops my sewing machine was blown away by the wind" or "stop b**ching, I already sent". I feel so sad Sad

Wow, that's really weird and not cool at all. When I signed up I offered to be an angel and my offer still stands (but two other people beat me to saying that, so I don't want to step on any toes).

In case scamber reads this she should know that it's ok to send out late and to have an excuse. When I hurt my shoulder (which I was trying to keep secret from my partner so she didn't feel bad) I just PMed Chelsea to warn her and she was really cool with it. I ended up getting everything done in time but it would have been ok. My partner had to send a day late and it was no problem at all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chelsa
Chelsa

Fashion Design

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2006 09:21:02 PM »

I have given scamber negative feedback until I hear from her. I have sent numerous pm's to her and have not had any replies. I can't beleive this is happening, everything was going so well. 

cantafruit: I will get you a swap angel, so many people have offered, I don't know who to pick, is there anyone imparticular you have wanted to receive from?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why are you trying to fit in,
When you're born to stand out!
Gestalta_Sara
Queen Two Shakes and a Shimmy

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2006 09:28:20 PM »

question:  my profile thing doesnt even say I am part of the swap...should it?

Also, it totally sucks about the whole missing partner thing.  I'm sure everything is going to work out.  Can I just ask what the deal is with a swap angel?  I mean, I think I get the basic gist of it being someone to provide swap material for someone with a missing partner, but is there something beyond that, or is it just that simple?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ryoruki
the crazy lady

You may be right, I may be crazy...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2006 09:31:30 PM »

just an idea but we could each make her a few things? i dunno if thats allowed or not though..

and Gestalta, a swap angel is pretty much that simple, someone gets flaked on, an angel steps in and saves the day Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As grad school eats my soul and time, i slowly begin to craft again...

Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing. -- Oscar Wilde
Gestalta_Sara
Queen Two Shakes and a Shimmy

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2006 09:39:40 PM »

I like it when things are simple!

just an idea but we could each make her a few things? i dunno if thats allowed or not though..

I like this idea.  I dont mind pitching something in if it is indeed allowed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
licalee
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2006 09:52:57 PM »

and Gestalta, a swap angel is pretty much that simple, someone gets flaked on, an angel steps in and saves the day Smiley

I had the same idea. I think it would be a great way to make cantafruit special. She did a great job and sent so early that I think she deserves a few boxes at her door.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Chelsa
Chelsa

Fashion Design

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2006 10:14:01 PM »

She was a big part of this swap so if anyone want to send her something just pm me and I'll give you her address (unless she tells me not to) that way she can just get a lot of stuff, and that will make up for the extra time she has waited.
Gestalta_Sara: sorry I missed you. I probably just for got to capitalize something and it didn't go through, i'll get it fixed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why are you trying to fit in,
When you're born to stand out!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Maintain Your Neckline
How to Use Hair Gel
How to Talk to a Hairstylist
How to Manage Curly Hair for Men
Summer Hair Product Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...