A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,554
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I live in Japan and can fulfill all your 100 yen or kawaii needs. Swap?  (Read 17693 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2006 08:29:54 PM »

I received my gorgeous package which I will show you all tomorrow. THanks so much catisoutside!!! I really was not expecting such a fabulous package. I was terribly ill last week and didn't make it to the PO but I will tomorrow!! I hope you like your skirt!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
Stifflersmom

Sassy Britches

We are the people our parents warned us about....

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2006 08:42:38 PM »

I received today, too! YAY! Unfortunately over the last 40 days that it was in the care of the PO, it was used as a football. Everything arrived safely, but I was heartbroken when I first saw the box, it was so dented and tattered. It was obviously packaged with great care and lovely wrapping paper, too.
Here is an overview:

There are candies, darling boxes and pouches for Young Stiffler, the cutest magnetic cars that I will use in a shrine one day  Wink, candles, cards and the most fantastic sushi molds that will one day be for resin. WOOOT!

The most amazing thing was the silk vintage obe she sent. It brought tears to my eyes, it is that beautiful!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I love everything catisoutside!  Kiss
I will now head back to the craft room and make a few more things to send to you. You were so generous! Thanks!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

As you sew, so shall you rip. Don't fear the ripper.
PinkMafia

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2006 08:51:50 PM »

Catisoutside, If you don't mind I would really like to send an extra thing as well. I know you said no but I feel like the skirt is not enough and I think you are covered on the reeses. So, I insist.  Wink  I will send your package next week and add a surprise in there!!

On another note,

Anyone want to swap for some hawaiian goodies? FAbric, mugs, calenders, pens, postcards, clothing, japanese fabric, food (macnuts, chocolate, honey, candy...) Lots of stuff here and this swap was so much fun I wouldn't mind sending out the goods for crafted stuff. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
catisoutside
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2006 09:49:58 PM »

Guys, thank you for all the compliments on the stuff I got you, you are so appreciative, to think I worried that it wouldn't be enough!  But I think you all underestimate the value of your handmade things!!!!!!  The things I have received so far I could never make myself, and stand in awe of...they take time and materials and a good eye, among other things!

I am sad that I am leaving Japan in only 9 days!!!  Cry So for those of you who just received your packages (Pink Mafia, Stifflersmom) and have yet to send, you should probably send them to my USA address, which I can PM you with, no worries!! I will be travelling in Southeast Asia for two months before I return to the US, and so won't physically get the stuff until then, but I might have my family take pics so I and everyone else can see online!

By the way I STILL have to post the AMAZING BAG I got from KRISTEN81 and the LOVELY, COMFY DRESS I got from WASHU.  Pics are coming!!!!! My internet is being flighty, and after over 45 min trying to connect, I have only now been able to post this message, so I apologize that I haven't posted pics yet.

Thanks everyone!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fairyprincessbeaniebaby
"Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend! Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine, too?" -Luna Lovegood

thats right. l saw THE ROLLING STONES in concert!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2006 01:11:52 AM »

On another note,
Anyone want to swap for some hawaiian goodies? FAbric, mugs, calenders, pens, postcards, clothing, japanese fabric, food (macnuts, chocolate, honey, candy...) Lots of stuff here and this swap was so much fun I wouldn't mind sending out the goods for crafted stuff. Wink
i would love that! i've been stalking this thread for ages, so if your interested PM me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I'd find the prettiest boy in school, take him home and neatly f**k him "
 -David Bowie
"Whether your browning, searing, or just setting things on fire a kitchen blowtorch is fun for the whole family!"
-Tom, QEftSG
http://www.piczo.com/ireallyfancypirates

Lover of all things kitch, retro, and
Stifflersmom

Sassy Britches

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2006 05:59:59 AM »

I am so sorry I didn't send earlier. I have lots of silly putty and american dollar pencils for your students. I feel terrible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catisoutside
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2006 05:58:31 AM »

No no Stifflersmom!!

Im so sorry you have all that stuff and I just ruined it by telling you to send it to America!  I told you all not to send my packages until you got your own, so you did nothing wrong, Im sorry your package from me came so late!!! Its so not your fault!

Im coming back to Japan for a little while (a week or 2) after I travel and will see some of my students again.  I can give you my friends address to send the stuff, and that way I will get to see it sooner, too! More on this later, Ill PM you.

No worries! (Sorry I didnt write sooner, im at an internet cafe right now bc my internet completely quit!!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
white trash hero
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2006 06:16:21 AM »

aww man i wanna join in and get japanese stuff.. i want to go live there but first i have decided i will go on holiday there as soon as i am able to get a student loan!!
i can swap english stuff as im an english lass ,live near londonish..but i live in kent i could send some awesome english stuff like cadburys milk chocolate mmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Stifflersmom

Sassy Britches

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2006 08:50:41 AM »

That's a relief!  Just let me know where to send it, and I'll zip if off to you ASAP! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mistresscandace

make crafts, not war

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2006 10:26:20 PM »

aww man i wanna join in and get japanese stuff.. i want to go live there but first i have decided i will go on holiday there as soon as i am able to get a student loan!!
i can swap english stuff as im an english lass ,live near londonish..but i live in kent i could send some awesome english stuff like cadburys milk chocolate mmmmm

ooooh, cadburys!! I'm living with a Kiwi boy and he has exposed me to the joy of Cadbury's chocolate.  We rarely get it because we can't find a place that sells it in Japan (yet!) so when his mom sends it, it's a bit treat. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Portrait Retouching with Photoshop Elements - Sample 2
Portrait Retouching with Photoshop Elements - Sample 1
5 Minute Portrait Retouch By Matt Kloskowski
Photoshop tutorial - Sharpening and Color
Storm of X-Men Photoshop Speed Painting
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...