A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,642
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: single girl swap?  (Read 2618 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kabochan
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006 10:58:00 AM »

i'd totally be into this one, although i'd be kinda nervous cause i don't really have an idea of what i would make yet - i guess it depends on the person too.  i could definately use some pumping up for my singleness though!  woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenspan still rocks my monetary policy
flying_babyb
Monkey Queen

Monkey QUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2006 03:50:08 PM »

katchoon- ok i misspelled that. I would be in but i wouldnt know what to maake too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey girl
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006 04:02:26 PM »

one idea would be a "break-up survival kit".....i know I would need one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grannystylee
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006 07:56:36 PM »

katchoon- ok i misspelled that. I would be in but i wouldnt know what to maake too.

Ideas: Journals, t-shirts with slogans,any usefull or cool item with a good relevent quote, it's gonna be kind of individual depending on the person....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LittleJoi
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2006 08:22:03 PM »

I sooo want to do this swap. It will be my first swap. I'm really excited for this. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: Sweet crafty goodness from me to you http://www.deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/
RonnieCat
Weird and Proud of it!

Pleased to meet you, I'm Shiyiya. *curtsies*

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2006 10:47:01 AM »

"first aid kit" with like lots of chocolate, those candy bandaids, bubble tpe, etc.  Maybe sweetheart-type candy that says "men suck" on it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

0100011101000101010 0010101001011

Craftster chat! Firefox users with Chatzilla installed, go to irc://irc.aniverse.com/craftster http://tinyurl.com/5vv88b has instructions for anyone else, and http://tinyurl.com/62ynka has a link for a browser-based chat Smiley
Writer78
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2006 11:27:41 AM »

What does anyone think about making it a themed Altoid tin swap?  I love those.  If we all had the same theme (single girl) - and the same limits (decorate and fill a tin), we could each take our tin in a different direction based on what our partner is like.  We could call it "Single Girl Survival Kit Swap," so it would sort of be a funny version of mini first aid kits.  Some might be pampering/comforting; some might be angry-girl-power, etc.

thoughts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mikalalovescupcakes
Stop making that big face!

Who?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2006 11:31:49 AM »

Oo  Shocked
the altoid tin for single girls swap sounds fun i would be in 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
*Junebug*
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2006 11:42:51 AM »

oooh i don't actually fit into this category so i cant really take part. But i was reading and had some ideas? for the sad single girl you could decorate an icecream spoon for those nights in feeling a bit down watching romantic films, a voodoo doll for the angry single, and for the wistful single a little book/check list of things to look for and notes on guys/girls things you like and things you want to keep away from. just ideas  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vrinda
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2006 12:30:34 PM »

oooh i don't actually fit into this category so i cant really take part. But i was reading and had some ideas? for the sad single girl you could decorate an icecream spoon for those nights in feeling a bit down watching romantic films, a voodoo doll for the angry single, and for the wistful single a little book/check list of things to look for and notes on guys/girls things you like and things you want to keep away from. just ideas  Smiley

Hehe, I love those ideas!
I won't have the time to join this swap (as much as I would really love to) but I've been inspired for projects I can make whenever I do get the time again Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tim Federle Q&A
Tim Federle Reading Better Nate
Your Network Is Your Net Worth by Porter Gale
The Program by Suzanne Young
Mary Higgins Clark: The Queen of Suspense
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...