A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
387 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: single girl swap?  (Read 2685 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kabochan
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006 10:58:00 AM »

i'd totally be into this one, although i'd be kinda nervous cause i don't really have an idea of what i would make yet - i guess it depends on the person too.  i could definately use some pumping up for my singleness though!  woot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenspan still rocks my monetary policy
flying_babyb
Monkey Queen

Monkey QUEEN

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2006 03:50:08 PM »

katchoon- ok i misspelled that. I would be in but i wouldnt know what to maake too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Monkey girl
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006 04:02:26 PM »

one idea would be a "break-up survival kit".....i know I would need one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
grannystylee
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006 07:56:36 PM »

katchoon- ok i misspelled that. I would be in but i wouldnt know what to maake too.

Ideas: Journals, t-shirts with slogans,any usefull or cool item with a good relevent quote, it's gonna be kind of individual depending on the person....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LittleJoi
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2006 08:22:03 PM »

I sooo want to do this swap. It will be my first swap. I'm really excited for this. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog: Sweet crafty goodness from me to you http://www.deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/
RonnieCat
Weird and Proud of it!

Pleased to meet you, I'm Shiyiya. *curtsies*

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2006 10:47:01 AM »

"first aid kit" with like lots of chocolate, those candy bandaids, bubble tpe, etc.  Maybe sweetheart-type candy that says "men suck" on it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster chat! Firefox users with Chatzilla installed, go to irc://irc.aniverse.com/craftster http://tinyurl.com/5vv88b has instructions for anyone else, and http://tinyurl.com/62ynka has a link for a browser-based chat Smiley
Writer78
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2006 11:27:41 AM »

What does anyone think about making it a themed Altoid tin swap?  I love those.  If we all had the same theme (single girl) - and the same limits (decorate and fill a tin), we could each take our tin in a different direction based on what our partner is like.  We could call it "Single Girl Survival Kit Swap," so it would sort of be a funny version of mini first aid kits.  Some might be pampering/comforting; some might be angry-girl-power, etc.

thoughts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mikalalovescupcakes
Stop making that big face!

Who?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2006 11:31:49 AM »

Oo  Shocked
the altoid tin for single girls swap sounds fun i would be in 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
*Junebug*
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2006 11:42:51 AM »

oooh i don't actually fit into this category so i cant really take part. But i was reading and had some ideas? for the sad single girl you could decorate an icecream spoon for those nights in feeling a bit down watching romantic films, a voodoo doll for the angry single, and for the wistful single a little book/check list of things to look for and notes on guys/girls things you like and things you want to keep away from. just ideas  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vrinda
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2006 12:30:34 PM »

oooh i don't actually fit into this category so i cant really take part. But i was reading and had some ideas? for the sad single girl you could decorate an icecream spoon for those nights in feeling a bit down watching romantic films, a voodoo doll for the angry single, and for the wistful single a little book/check list of things to look for and notes on guys/girls things you like and things you want to keep away from. just ideas  Smiley

Hehe, I love those ideas!
I won't have the time to join this swap (as much as I would really love to) but I've been inspired for projects I can make whenever I do get the time again Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Low Ponytail
How to Wash Long Hair
How to Grow Very Long Hair Faster
Best Long Layered Haircuts for Thin Hair
The Best Long Hairstyles for Fine Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...