A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,105
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Coffee/Tea Swap Round 2 Gallery!!!  (Read 17186 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

francie pants
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2006 01:59:38 PM »

holy crap Gebah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked  talk about hookin a sistah up!!!! we got home from a spectaculiar day of thrift shopping and the hardware store and i find this huge box perched against our back door!  your box is going out on monday cuz something just wouldn't finish fast enough.  and thank god i didn't send it out yet cuz you deserve oh so much more Smiley  i'll get my husband to go to work and retrieve the camera.  the wrapping itself was so beautiful, i debated if i should wait so i could snap a picture of the goods in their individual wrappings....... BUT THE SUSPENSE WAS TOO MUCH!!!!! Smiley  THANK YOU!!! i'll post the long list of treats with the picture!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gebah

this is a test....lol

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2006 05:50:00 PM »

so glad it made it safely....i hope that rice tea is "weird" enough for you!!!  Grin

but....to be honest...i'd be more interested in what you got at the thrift shop  Grin....junking/thrifting is my absolute favorite thing to do (besides going to wineries with hubby... Wink

glad you like the wrappings...i love to wrap things!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avian Flight
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2006 07:41:25 PM »

Yum, that rice tea sounds delish!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
francie pants
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2006 07:06:43 AM »

okay, where do i start.... how 'bout with a picture of the whole shebang. alright, i'm gonna post em from my imagestation account which sometimes won't show.  but i tried uploading em to craftster and it tells me they're too big and i don't know how to make the number smaller.  so if they don't work for you guys, either try to refresh or right click em or email me and i'll try something...

i got.....
~knitting calender
~this awesome little box with a tea ball, mini tea book, and bags and labels for mixing my own tea blends!
~cup a jo stuffie named Josephine who is pictured here with her new best friend that i got in the last tea swap. i love that you embroidered my initial on the spoon.  talk about attention to detail!

~a felt doughnut pin cushion.  my husband couldn't believe how loud i squealed when i opened it.  i've wanted a felt doughnut for soooooo long.
~4 gorgeous loose leaf gourmet teas.  and yes, the rice tea is most definetly weird enough for me hahhaha.  i can't wait to try it.  i had the orange green last night and it was heavenly.
~a coffee bean encrusted green tin labeled "sweets" with sugar free coffee mints inside.  and here i had just been telling rob on our thrifting that i needed to buy coffee mints so i could have coffee in places that won't allow in drinks... like st. vincents where i smuggled my travel mug in last week.  i was doing so good until i leaned over to try on some boots and forgot i had the mug in my arm.  picture a waterfall of brown pouring out.  thank god i was right next to the towel section!!!!
~a beauuutiful coffee bean maginet
~chocolate covered coffee beans(how did you know i've wanted to try out choxie?) and the evil miss gebah wrapped them in this beautiful green gingham fabric and sewed it shut with this sweet felt coffee bean.  it really was torturous to cut it open!! i'm gonna glue a magnet to the back of the coffee bean Smiley
~coffee scented candle which i broke in last night
~a travel sewing kit in a coffee bean encrusted altoid tin!!! so cute and clever!  i swear to god you need to be on martha
~a packet of tortoise green tea
~and last but definetly not least, a box of jello Smiley cuz as you aptly pointed out, there's always room for jello.

did i miss anything?Huh? i used your card as a cheat sheet. thank you SOOOO much darling!!!!!! yer a whicked awesome swapper Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
urvi
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2006 08:48:57 AM »

omg !!!
thats so so awesome ! Smiley

i wish i dont dissapoint my partner !  Undecided
you ppl are so crafty, that it shud be illegal !!! Wink

urvi
bombay
india
THIS ROCKS   Logged

urvi
bombay
india

i love 'my country doesnt have that' swaps !!!

im a BIG fan of personal swaps ! :-)
yamwam
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2006 12:52:03 PM »

Holy smokes. That stuff is so awesome it's giving me swap anxiety! You've been spoiled, francie pants!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loose pleats sink fleets

Wists
francie pants
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2006 04:02:27 PM »

i'm trying the green tea with roasted rice right now!  its the weirdest sensation.  cuz it tastes like green tea but has the aroma of rice crispies!!  every sip makes me crave cereal.  i think i've found my new breakfast drink Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sweetttart3

Tea and Cake or Death

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2006 08:33:04 AM »

having major swap anxiety.... Shocked That package is amazing! I love the little sewing kit. I should make one for my sister! And that teas sounds delicious.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Damn the man, Save the Empire!

http://www.wists.com/Sweetttart3

I wanna personal swap!
gebah

this is a test....lol

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006 08:47:29 AM »

i stuck a business card in the package in case you got hooked on one of the teas & couldn't find it anywhere....lol

i'm so glad you like the stuff....i was really panicked when you told me you were watching your weight....i had already picked up some fattening goodies for the swap....but not to worry...dh found them & assumed they were for him (cause i don't do coffee) & they weren't long for this world....lol

i'm happy you thought i had enough stuff in the package....i was trying to figure out how to make a change purse after i made the felt coffee bean (i think that was my favorite item...i actually stuffed it with the coffee beans) but knew i'd be late sending....so if i ever figure it out....i'll send you one.... Grin
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006 08:55:05 AM by gebah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit_core
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006 05:40:56 PM »

So, I get home from a long day of butt breaking inventory at work (yes, I did say butt breaking!  we have really uncomfortable chairs) and lo and behold, I find a package of wonder and amazement sitting on my ironing board.  The wonderous Liebschien sent me this:

my most favorite coffee candy

the world's best espresso cookies (yes, thats right!  Espresso cookies!!!)  So good I'm trying hard not to eat them all right now!

a coffee inspired bracelet  (if only someone was home to fasten the clasp for me)

wonderful coffee soap (something I've always wanted)

a really cute box, which has inside of it,

the world's cutest coasters!!!! Grin
  I love it all!!!
Man, I wish I hadn't sent, yet!  Your stuff was so amazing, and after I sent, I found other stuff I had meant to send, so there may be a little somethin' somethin' extra comin' your way!  Wink  It's all perfect.  I am driving out from Chicago to Connecticut this week, so the cookies and candy will help me stay alert on the road.  This was the best swap, ever!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2006 05:45:21 PM by Knit_core » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Read a Target Using Adobe Lightroom
How to Read a Target Using Photoshop Raw
Photo Retouching and Compositing Examples
Getting More Out of Lightroom 2
Clarity Setting in Lightroom 2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...