A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kool-Aid jammer coin purse *pics are back with the Tutorial*  (Read 65572 times)
Tags for this thread: tutorial , featured_project , kool_aid  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DieselEssence

anti-distinctly-minty

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2004 01:28:08 PM »

hey! cool!   these look a lot like Basura Bags!  they're made by a womens' cooperative in the Phillipines out of juice packets that literally cover landfills there.  beware of knockoffs that don't support the co-op!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SoKmHc
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2004 09:23:40 PM »

Hi,
      I am looking for some help and since you said this was your first post I thought maybe you could help me.  I consider myself a reasonable intelligent person however after spending hours roaming this site tring to figure out how to post a message I have given up and am hoping on the kindness of your heart, you can give me the instructions on how I can make MY first post. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GardenofBeadn
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2004 11:59:16 AM »

Lique,

Love your coin purse.  Do you use a special needle for the sewing machine to make them or just a regular needle?

Thanks!
Debbie
THIS ROCKS   Logged
twitching_cheerio
Moody Teen

fyi...thats not me...thats KAC :or: Kevin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2004 08:42:51 PM »

WOW. that is awesome. i have a purse like a basura bag but its made out of coke cans. i got it at this little shop in new yor-ak called "It's a mod world" its so cute. ok but back to the coinpurses! those would make like REALLY cute stocking stuffers for x-mas (and if you're not christan, sorry if i offended you) or like even if you attached them to the card for on like a wrapped gift for any occasion. hmm...im gonna try to figure out a way to make a bag out of them because it'd be cute AND cheap  Grin. If nayone who trys this w/o a sewingmichane please tell me how it turned out. i want to make one but i dont want to buy the drinks if i cant end up making them! alright thanx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not all Scars Show
Not all wounds heal
Sometimes you can't always see
The pain someone feels

|K|e|v|i|n| |A|l|e|x|a|n|d|e|r| |C|l|a|r|k|
my Anti-Drug
DragonsMuse
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2004 01:46:32 PM »

Those pouches remind me of "portable ashtrays" which are basically just little plastic pouches lined with aluminum. I wonder if it would work with the juice pouches, without melting. It's good for those few smokers who care about not turning beaches and sidewalks into giant ashtrays.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
nothingremains
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2004 04:16:05 PM »

i thought this project was pretty cool when i first saw it a couple of days ago and was thinking it would be cool to see a purse made from those kool-aid things. then i went to our county fair yesterday and was looking at the arts and crafts winner stuff. somebody had made a kool-aid jammers purse. it was kinda weird but it was really cool.

p.s., robOt~speEd, who is that a picture of?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IceCreamCone
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2004 05:40:06 AM »

Those pouches remind me of "portable ashtrays" which are basically just little plastic pouches lined with aluminum. I wonder if it would work with the juice pouches, without melting. It's good for those few smokers who care about not turning beaches and sidewalks into giant ashtrays.
These coin purses are cute.  And DragonMuse, my goodness!  I support anything that is reuse/recycle - but what you said takes that even further!
I don't smoke, but a lot of my friends do.  Thanks for the idea.  Now I can sew gifts for my smoker friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IceCreamCone
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2004 05:47:14 AM »

I am hoping on the kindness of your heart, you can give me the instructions on how I can make MY first post. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Are you asking how to start you own topic?
At the main page, choose which topic you want your project under (miscellaneous, clothing, stenciling, etc).
Once you click to get into that catagory - where it shows you how many pages of topics there are on that specific subject, there should also be some tab bars that say, "mark as read, notify, new topic."

Click on "new topic"

Create your own subject, and type in the box whatever your project is.  You can add photos if you want.
(That is more detailed, I'm not going into it here).  Choose "preview" to make sure everything is spelled right and correct.
Then choose "post."

Hope that's what you were asking directions for!  If not, ask again.  Someone will help you out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceeshouse
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2004 07:33:19 AM »

Hi,

Quick question?  Do you cut out the clear liner?

A
THIS ROCKS   Logged
knitchic
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2004 11:57:12 AM »

Can you post a tutorial for the Breakfast at Tiffany's cigar box/bag?  Greatly appreciated!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Gallery Image Part 2/2
How to Make an Unbelievable Image in Photoshop
How to Enhance a Dandelion Image in Photoshop
How to Enhance a Cat Photograph.
How to Create a Fairy Portrait
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...