A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,449
Currently Running With Scissors:
739 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 95
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe swap-(**discuss round 7: bottom pg 70)  (Read 71724 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #530 on: October 09, 2006 08:05:46 AM »

alwaysinmyroom, those fabrics sound so cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tenrec

*adaptive*radiation*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: October 09, 2006 08:14:16 AM »

Fuzzy penguin pillow cover!  I neeeeeeeed one!
When does this swap start again? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #532 on: October 09, 2006 08:20:17 AM »

*Ok, I think what I might be able to do with receiveing from the same crafter multiple times is this; we can do top two fav's again. And those two swappers should be different. Then we can do a remaining list of 'wants' and you can repeat one (or both) of your top two. It is helpful if I have a good idea of the people that you want to be paired up with, so if you were to say; 1)devilninny 2) javastain 3)devilninny 4)javastain 5)devilninny.... and everyone else wants to be paired up with us too, then it is hard for me to fill in the  blanks!
*you may offer as many things as you would like in your 'shop' BUT there is a minimum of 4 (do you like 4?)
*We are taking anyone; noobs, veterans, and anyone in between!
*don't worry about offering similar items as another swapper. It gives people the chance to get one from more than one place. SOmetimes people don't get paired up with everyone that they want, but if we all offered cloches (or whatever), then we could all have the chance of getting one, AND we all have different crafting styles!
Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #533 on: October 09, 2006 08:42:25 AM »

Gad-devilninny--I have tons of red--it is my favorite color--I think I am going to take a pic of fabric swatches so people can pick--I get to pic the fuzzy that matches, ha ha

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #534 on: October 09, 2006 08:50:53 AM »

Someone mentioned toddler mittens... I would be up for some toddler mittens! Just a random thought as I am cooking breakfast!!!

*DId I mention hubby networked the whole house, and I can move the laptop to the kitchen counter and still be talking to you guys?!?!? Oh man, I will never get anything done around here now!!!! 'Course I told him I wanted to look up recipes and stuff, craftster is the ' and stuff' Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

yep
devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #535 on: October 09, 2006 08:55:03 AM »

i am so excited about signups and about pillows and seeing the fabrics and and and... Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #536 on: October 09, 2006 11:28:36 AM »

So is everyone cool with  shops having a minimum of 4 items? What if we want to put our name in the hat twice? should we make it that if you put your name in the hat twice you need to offer more than 4 things? SO there are more choices? ANd how many more? We are getting ready to post the sign ups!!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
Muria
« Reply #537 on: October 09, 2006 12:22:02 PM »

I dunno.  With the last one, several people offered 10 of the identical item (more or less, anyway), and we didn't have any problems with lack of choices (I don't think anyone got doubles).  If it's anything like the last round, I wouldn't imagine it would be a problem, whether it be 4 or 6.   

I think I  might limit myself to 1 set this time around. The chaos generated by that much crafting (and that little housework) is still being fixed.  Smiley   Of course, if everything is as awesome as it was last time, I may have to go with 2 sets anyway to get all the goodies.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
IamSusie
« Reply #538 on: October 09, 2006 12:36:59 PM »

Round 3, I offered 10 items, but I was able to craft them way ahead of time.  With this set up, I won't really be able to craft until I get the orders from my partners.  I think I'll just stick with 5 this go around, even though receiving 10 things in the mail is really fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #539 on: October 09, 2006 01:02:47 PM »

Ok so I see a collective concern happening here... should we have a little variance on the shops? say in my shop I am offering ami fruits, hemp washclothes, coffe lip balm, and fabric headbands. HOw would it be if we could pre-craft these items, and have on hand a few of each. So, my shoppers get assigned and everyone wants fabric headbands. Since I have 3 (or so) made up, I only have to make 2 more, and I can send my fabric choices to my shoppers on a first come, or subject to availability kind of availability... is this too confusing? I would totally do this myself, since everything I plan on offering I can give as gifts at Christmas OR put in my etsy shop! But maybe you all don't want to do that?

Or would you like to say we can offer up to 3 of each of the items in our shops, so there is no guarantee, once you are paired up, that you will receive the item that you want from a shop, but that you will receive at LEAST one item from that shop? And shop 'owners' can manage their own inventory and partnering of items... is this totally crazy talk?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yep
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 95 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Product Photography
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Portrait Scene
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for People-in-Landscape Scene
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Panoramic Scene
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set for Night Portrait Scene
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...