A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,452
Currently Running With Scissors:
362 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Homestar Runner Swao(p) gallery  (Read 3949 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

garyn
« on: March 12, 2006 11:00:17 AM »

I received my wonderful wonderful package from lexbean today, and although i can't take pictures until later this week, i thought i would share all the wonderful gifts i recieved from her today....

She made me a TGS themed wall mirror, a Tyvek pouch with trogdor on one side and instructions on how to make him on the back, an awesome Teen Girl Squad Notebook, marble magnets, stickers, a strongbad bumper sticker, and some doodles :-)

thanks so much lexbean, i can't wait to showcase your things :-)

garyn
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kundi

hooray for people

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2006 10:53:48 AM »

I got my package from Tenika and it is awesome.  When I get my technical difficulties taken care of I will post all her majestries!  She sent me a t-shirt with Trogdor the Burninator on it, Limozeen and Torantula magnets, a Strongbad pin on a black hat with ribbon around the edge, and homestarrunner and strongbad tattoos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lexbean
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006 10:20:13 PM »

so excited to see everybody's goodies!! post 'em when you got 'em!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BatGrrl
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006 08:19:41 PM »

Ok, a few people have shown up, but now it's time to crank out the snacks, turn up the music, and get the party started.   Grin

Here's the contents of my very cool package from iScreamedMyselfHoarse:

Starting at the top, then working left to right in each row:

My hubby and I both enjoy HSR a lot, and I asked if there could be something in the package that we could both enjoy, and thus these wonderful, shiny (literally! silver paint!) new throw pillows emerged from the package!  The first thing my husband did was flick his finger at Homestar's head and say "Spin my buzzer!" in his best HSR voice--we like them very much, and they are a great accessory for sitting down to view the DVDs with.  The contrast on them is beautiful and striking, and they use their powers for awesome in improving our living room's atmosphere.

Also in the package is this very cool Strong Bad belt, in red and black checks, with a SB E-mail buckle.  The end of the belt has Strong Bad's name cut out in alternating colors.  Absolutely craptastic!  I can't wait to wear it to school and have the coolest belt in the room--generally not something the teacher gets to say with conviction.

Also in the package were two hand-embroidered patches, one of Homestar and one of the Cheat.  I think they're adorable!

Finally, I included some of the cute artwork from the margins of the accompanying letter.

Thanks, SB/iSMH, for an awesome, well-crafted package!  The good times are not over, they've just begun!   Wink

Pieces,

Joanne

*Edited to fix broken picture links.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012 01:54:51 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
iScreamedMyselfHoarse
Boldly screaming where no one has screamed before...

And Jesus, I'm ready to go home...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2006 05:34:11 AM »

Yay! I am so glad you liked it BatGrrl! That was my first attempt at freehand embroidery... so I was a bit afraid how they would turn out, lol! I am so glad you like all of it! I'll be looking for my package today or tomorrow, I am so excited I can hardly contain it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He wraps Himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide and trembles at His voice... How great is our God!

PM me if you would like to trade something knitted for a size 12-20 Built by Wendy sewing Pattern... never been used!
flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006 02:31:59 PM »

I got my stuff from (Jessie) samann1121 today! I was so excited because while I was at work I checked the DC# and it said it arrived. Anyway, I just took pictures but I can't find my camera cord. Figures. For now I'll just tell you what lovely things I got.

A cute "Jugga Jigga Wugga" zipper pouch

Teen Girl Squad notecards

A shirt that says "de" on it (Cheerleader's shirt from the Death Metal email)

(I'm wearing it over the shirt I was already wearing)

aaaand

Teen Girl Squad earings

Thank you! Smiley
« Last Edit: March 26, 2006 05:40:25 PM by flrtingwdisaster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
iScreamedMyselfHoarse
Boldly screaming where no one has screamed before...

And Jesus, I'm ready to go home...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006 04:21:12 PM »

SWEET! I got my AMAZING package from BatGrrl today and nearly passed out because of its astounding greatness!

So when I uploaded this it decided that it absolutely had to cut the sides off, which bugs but you can still see all the amazing things!

Top left: The coolest laptop/messanger bag EVER! The Cheat! There is a picture of me modeling it and then a picture of the quote under the flap! My Laptop (Greg) told me that he likes his new digs very much!
Top Right(and middle): The first of the two AMAZING hoodies (I am hoodie obsessed!) that I got! An entire hoodie of Teenage Girl Squad! The picture that got cut off a bit on the far right shows the awesome screen capture patches (from my FAV TGS episode, #3) that are all over it! And it's covered with the most awesomest TGS quotes as demonstrated by the quote in the middle!
Middle and bottom right: The other of the amazing hoodies! This one is a Strong Bad hoodie! Complete with a screen capture from StrongBad's e-mail on the front, and the MOST AMAZING HOOD EVER (as seen in bottom right!) When wearing it I can intimidate anyone sneaking up behind me with Strong Bad's fearsomely handsome face!
Bottom Left: BatGrrl also Strong Badized a children's book into a rad story of destruction that Strong Bad himself would be proud of. She also sent the most awesome Homestar Journal, SERIOUSLY, and three Homestar mix CDs that are amazing (well the two I've listened to so far!) and a very thoughtful note explaining everything!
Yay this was such an amazing swap! I will not soon forget it! Thank you so much BatGrrl you are SOO GOOD!

(Modified to show that I actually did complete High school and can spell)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006 04:23:09 PM by iScreamedMyselfHoarse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

He wraps Himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide and trembles at His voice... How great is our God!

PM me if you would like to trade something knitted for a size 12-20 Built by Wendy sewing Pattern... never been used!
samann1121

samann1121.etsy.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006 10:36:56 AM »

I received from flrtingwdisaster!  Woot!

Here are some magnets that say Homestarrunner-y things, and notecards that look like screens and other things.

And here's the cool thing.  It's a swap notebook!

It has different sections for keeping track of the swaps I'm in, and for DC#s.

And she filled out the section for this swap for me!

So now I can be in more swaps than I should be b/c I feel all organized.   Wink

Thanks, flrtingwdisaster!  It's great!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012 01:54:19 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2006 10:49:38 AM »

Here are some more pics I took of the stuff before I sent the package out Smiley

Magnets

They say "T33N G1RL SQU4D", "subject: sb_email menu", and "home star runner dot com".

DC# Divider Page

Binding

The Cards

« Last Edit: March 26, 2006 05:52:22 PM by flrtingwdisaster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
tenika
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2006 11:14:28 AM »

still waiting for my package- can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[ Tenika M. ]
Scarlet Beautiful. nifty tees for sale.
http://www.scarletbeautiful.com
wist list
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Film Grant
White Balance Chronicles
The Secret to Smart Screenwriting
Derek Haas on What Makes Hollywood Nervous
The Importance of Creative Collaboration
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...