A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,165
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ben and Jerry's swap  (Read 1827 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

evilsarah
« on: March 09, 2006 02:12:04 PM »

I went to their websight and saw that they had this thing you could lock your little pint (are they pints...sorry, I'm stupid) of ice cream so your grubby room mates (gurrr) dont eat it.

and some how this made me think of crafting ben and jerry's stuff. Why...who knows.

Just a thought.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharmadog
a.k.a. "Cheaterpants".

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006 02:41:24 PM »

Since they have such clever names for the ice cream, our creations would have to have clever names too......I love Ben & Jerry's!!! Chubby Hubby yummmmmmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For crafty madness and general musings, visit my blog:
http://eatingtacoswhiledriving.blogspot.com/

Shop to help the animals! View handmade items by Rabbit Moon Artworks at http://www.craftersforcritters.com/index.php
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006 02:48:29 PM »

I'm in, anything Ben and Jerry's and you can count on me! Mmmmmmm, brownie batter! Someone could make a t-shirt print, I can crochet a pint cozie  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=66655.0 , and maybe someone could make a clock like that coffee clock http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83656.0 Oh wow! I sure hope this one goes through! I love Icecream!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
evilsarah
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006 04:15:08 PM »

Well, I am still new here, so if some one would like to take this idea and organize it (I don't meet the req's...yet) feel free.

Now I really want some brownie batter...drat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain

javastain

Hello MC

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006 06:23:50 PM »

Hey girl! Welcome to Craftster! You're almost a month old! That is half way to being in a swap! If you want, you can go over to the birthday month swap for March ... http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=81482.0 pick someone and craft them a birthday present, then you would only have to wait until March 16th to get into a swap! And maybe I would be willing to organize... I have to think about it for a minute tho, I am organizing that birthday swap right now, it is not that hard to organize, but I am also a mom of two babies under 3! So I am slightly busy! Smiley Let's keep this thing in the works tho! Let's see if anyone else is as crazy about icecream as we are!!! Wink I even have an icecream maker! If I could send everyone my home made bananas foster ice cream, I would! But you know, nothing beats that dang brownie batter!!!! MMmmmmMMmmMMMmmMMMMMMmmmmmm
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
urvi
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006 10:26:07 AM »

ive never tasted ben and jerrys ...  Sad is it icecream ??  Huh

sounds great !  Smiley

urvi
bombay
india
THIS ROCKS   Logged

urvi
bombay
india

i love 'my country doesnt have that' swaps !!!

im a BIG fan of personal swaps ! :-)
Irish_Belle
I put my hands among the flames. Nothing burns.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006 02:26:17 PM »

ive never tasted ben and jerrys ...  Sad is it icecream ??  Huh

sounds great !  Smiley

urvi
bombay
india

Yup

http://benjerrys.com - its divine! (Sorry, not participating, was just interested, thats all Tongue)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheRehn

being a FOC is cool :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006 04:26:18 PM »

actually that link doesn't work try this http://www.benjerrys.com/

Might do this one - don't know  Undecided

As an aside how much does B+J cost in the US? It seems awfully expensive here (UK), but then all the more interesting ice cream is expensive here - well in comparsion to the gallon tub of Choc + marshmallow that my Aunt fed us on when we visited America. Yummm

Do they do larger family sizes in the US as well, trying to share it out between 5/6 of us means we get soo little each. LOL

Would this swap be just Ben and Jerrys or could it be themed on the broader idea of ice cream - I got some great 'apple pie' ice cream from Tescos the other day on sale and ... well actually I can't think of much craft ideas to do with that !!!! maybe a apple shaped ice cream scope decoration or something  Undecided

My familys favourite ice cream/ frozen dessert is viennetta Do you have this in the US?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Haven't been too well recently - not fallen off the face of the earth.
Ooh - I have a Wist http://www.wists.com/TheRehn
teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006 05:03:53 PM »

Mmmmm... chunky monkey! Or Phish food! Yummy! No they don't make bigger sizes, but who cares? I like the "single serving" better!  Wink This one sounds like fun because they are so inventive with the names and merchandise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Guess who's back?
Clarity
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006 05:17:46 PM »

Would this swap be just Ben and Jerrys or could it be themed on the broader idea of ice cream - I got some great 'apple pie' ice cream from Tescos the other day on sale and ... well actually I can't think of much craft ideas to do with that !!!! maybe a apple shaped ice cream scope decoration or something  Undecided

My familys favourite ice cream/ frozen dessert is viennetta. Do you have this in the US?

I agree, this would be so inventive with other ice-cream flavours and ideas (rather than product-placement Wink )

I'm in the UK too and B&J's is not that big here but I like the idea of the flavours swap. Tescos have an apple pie ice-cream? sounds yummy and off-limits! Have tried Viennetta but only like it when it is half-melted and all the vanilla and various chocolates meld.

Time to send the post before I get peckish..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Draw Boo-Boo Bear from the Yogi Bear Show
How to Draw Santa
Superhero Origins - Emma Frost
Superhero Origins: War Machine
Superhero Origins: Black Widow
Latest Blog Articles
May 4, 2016 Featured Projects
I propose a toast!
Tute Tuesday: Plastic Mesh Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...