A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 305,029
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: unconditional swap march  (Read 13586 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jaami
was born with roses in her eyes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006 02:08:00 PM »

just wanted to give a big big thank you to simply sara for the wonderful handbound journal she sent me!

i just moved and unfortunately have no way to post pictures of this great book, so hopefully she can post some in the future to show it off Smiley thanks again lovely lady!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been away from the site going through lots of medical testing. If I have not wrote you or mailed something, please understand that my concerns right now are my health and I will send things asap!

Please DO NOT COPY the toys, drawings or stickers I make. They're copyrighted!
redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006 05:31:39 PM »

One of my wishes was for a mix CD of songs from musicals, and Ember77 sent me not one but TWO fantastic CDs. Some of the selections are songs I know and like but don't own for whatever reason (like "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound of Music - layeeoh-de-layeeoh-de-lay-hee-hoo!) while others are from musicals I've heard about but never really heard, so I'm getting all these little tastes of different shows and figuring out which ones I might really like. Thank you so much, Ember77 - it's just what I wanted  Grin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2006 06:37:49 AM »

I'm not in this swap, but love looking through the galleries!  Chrissy.ewww - that sock monkey is adorable!  My hubby and kids are obsessed wtih sock monkeys. 

Everything is so cute - I'm being eaten alive with envy.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2006 07:34:31 AM »

Ahh! I LOVE everything that everyone is getting. I hope my presents get to bracelet_girl soon! I'm so anxious to see what she thinks. Cheesy

Chrissy.ewww - I LOVE that sock monkey. I think I have found a new love. Grin

knottydottie - those cuffs rawk! Were those an iron on transfer?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
chrissy.eew

i think carefully before acting rashly.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2006 07:49:29 AM »

thanks ladies!
*sigh
sockey monkey love is rad.
haha
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quote of the day: "That techno-rock you guys listen to is gutless." -valley girl

http://agirlnamedcricket.etsy.com
L

skinned up knees and salty lips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006 08:39:49 PM »

yah!! i got my naughty surprise from simplysara
oh man its great, heres the goods...

a dildo lady...which im soo putting on my dashboard

a mini dirtygirl notebook, dirtygirl bath beads, a crazy book, and a cute little pin

thankyou so very much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog. read often. comment more.
<A HREF="http://www.apessimistsview.blogspot.com">

you taste so sweet but i cant eat the same thing everyday...
flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006 06:06:33 AM »

I'd love to see someone with a dildo lady dancing around on their dashboard. Sooo much better than one of those hula ladies! Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft_t_chic
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2006 08:55:19 PM »

I have pics!!! Grin I got my surprise from bigmouth today! She tried to claim me months ago for a body-positive kinda thing as my silent protest to the crazy dieters I work with who talk constantly about their weight and issues in front of the already disturbed kids I work with. This is what she made:

A T-shirt, and a hair barrette with fun sayings on them, and she included a picture frame with Batman and Wonder Woman on it, since they are my and my boy's favorite superheroes. I shall put a pic of the two of us in it!

Close up of the shirt...it says, "She who loves herself is beautiful"

Oh, the barrette says, "Love handles" Hehe...it totally makes me smile because she told me a story about how she saw a book at work and she thought the title was , "Love those love handles" rather than "LOSE those love handles"!!! Cheesy (I still think the first title is better!)

Thank you so much, bigmouth! This was a wonderfully thoughtful package! I can't wait to wear my shirt to work!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2006 04:25:36 AM »

So glad you like it, craft_t_chic!  I hope the white spots on Batman are from the flash, and not from shipping...
Anyway, making your stuff gave me the flash of inspiration I needed to make a shirt for myself:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=86020.0
Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
craft_t_chic
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2006 11:47:55 AM »

Yes, those white spots are from the flash!!! I totally didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. I'd also like to mention to everyone that bigmouth did not send the large bottle of rum on the counter either. Upon looking at the pic, I realized maybe the kitchen table was a better place to take pics rather than the counter! Haha...the sherriff made it into the pic too!

Your shirt is awesome, bigmouth! I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Stuffing, Part 1
How to Make the Perfect Turkey Gravy
How to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers
How to Make a Thanksgiving Quiche
How to Make Thanksgiving Burritos
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...