A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,693
Currently Running With Scissors:
762 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: unconditional swap march  (Read 13111 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gerbilonwheels
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006 06:08:43 PM »

I received a super cute button necklace from Craft_t_chic. It is made with black and brown buttons so I can wear it with almost anything (and one side is more black than brown and vice versa so I can choose which color I want to dominate) I only have a camera phone, so if you have a photo of it crafty, can you post it? I don't think my phone will do it justice. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craft_t_chic
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006 10:26:30 PM »

No problemo! I remembered to take pics before I sent!

The brown side

The black side

I'm glad you liked it, gerbilonwheels...I enjoyed making it! I'm crazy about buttons lately!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2006 03:56:22 AM »

I'm glad you liked it, gerbilonwheels...I enjoyed making it! I'm crazy about buttons lately!!!

If I made such great things with buttons, then I'd probably be crazy about them, too!  I love all the button necklaces you've made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
craft_t_chic
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2006 10:48:49 AM »

hehe...I swear, every time I see one on someone's list, I feel the need to claim them. I made myself some funky bobby pins with buttons sewn onto the end last night...I just love playing with the big bag o'buttons!

PS...just a random side note...the material under the necklace really wants to be a skirt. One of these days....one of these days!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

www.crafttchic.etsy .com
gerbilonwheels
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2006 02:05:17 PM »

hehe...I swear, every time I see one on someone's list, I feel the need to claim them. I made myself some funky bobby pins with buttons sewn onto the end last night...I just love playing with the big bag o'buttons!

PS...just a random side note...the material under the necklace really wants to be a skirt. One of these days....one of these days!

I got my first complements on the necklace today when I wore it to school! Yay! As a side note, whenever you post something I always picture the devil cat typing it instead of a person.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2006 04:56:45 PM »

-anxiously waits for bracelet_girl to receive my gifts!-

Everyones stuff is looking so awesome. I love that button necklace! I must try one myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
craft_t_chic
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2006 09:02:49 PM »

*giggle* Gerbilonwheels, you're not the first to say that!   Cheesy Maybe I really AM the scary devil cat. Boy, I type well even though my toes are very little!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.crafttchic.etsy .com
porfiry

Freedom! Forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2006 06:54:14 AM »

Oooooh, my husband emailed me at work this morning.... my package from fadeawaydream arrived today!!!  I will post pictures tonight, after I get home and tear into the crafty goodness!

Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
porfiry

Freedom! Forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2006 03:19:41 PM »

I am so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!  I finally got home from work and was able to open the package that fadeawaydream sent!!  She made me a scarf and it is SO AWESOME and beautiful and comfy! 

Here it is:

And an action shot on its dorky new owner (me):

I love it, it's my favorite color, and I haven't taken it off since I got home.   Cheesy  Fadeawaydream even included a really nice note, encouraging me to keep trying to learn how to knit!  Thank you so much fadeawaydream, and thanks veludo, for organizing this month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
tamar
aka red colander

::Red Colander::

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2006 12:43:02 PM »

I received a couple of days ago this wonderful package from BOBOLINK, i didn't have a chance to get online until now. She made me some supercute gifttags (on the backs are some great stamps!) AND send me extra goodies: a santa cruz postcard and california playing cards!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! i love everything!!!

~x

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Eggnog Pound Cake Recipe
How to Make Warm Cinnamon Apples
No-Fail Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe
How to Make Fruit Pierogies
Two-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...