A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 307,962
Currently Running With Scissors:
355 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Photography.  (Read 2672 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

natalia__m
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006 11:18:17 AM »

Very beautiful pictures !
I like how you included your feet in the <in my place> picture.
As if it was showing how you were related to the place.
Humm or maybe im thinking too hard Tongue

-Jess

Thank you!

Yeah, that's what I was trying to get across. I'm glad you got the idea. =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
THE MORG
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2006 08:54:11 PM »

do you use photo shop to make the colors in in your pictures more vivid?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovestocraft
I love crafting! Im new to the more advanced kinds but Im excited of all the things I plan on creating. As a young kid at summer camps, I always chose craft time over dodgeball :]

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006 10:56:16 AM »

My favorite would have to be the beach picture and the dancing picture. Im trying to start off amateur photography as well and I have no idea where to start. What kind of camera are you using and how did you make your pictures 'pop' out. They dont look like a regular snapshot, something about the color and sharpness makes you look at the photos a little longer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seinfeld quotes rule me!
natalia__m
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006 06:48:23 PM »

do you use photo shop to make the colors in in your pictures more vivid?

Nope. I just add borders.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
natalia__m
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006 06:49:46 PM »

My favorite would have to be the beach picture and the dancing picture. Im trying to start off amateur photography as well and I have no idea where to start. What kind of camera are you using and how did you make your pictures 'pop' out. They dont look like a regular snapshot, something about the color and sharpness makes you look at the photos a little longer.

I'm using a Nikon N75. Hmm. I don't know how I make them pop out. Haha. I just look for interesting angles &the such to catch people's eyes a little more than a regular snapshot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
InvisibleCastle

A dream is a wish, your heart makes...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2006 06:54:04 PM »

Yor pics are really great! I want to go there now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubba*tink

there's nuffin loik a warm cable-knit necklace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006 07:20:42 AM »

I'm from Buenos Aires!  I miss it a lot...most of all I miss the food!!  The alfajores, the milanesas, dulce de leche, rhodesias, palitos....yummm!!

Have you ever been to other provinces?  My mum is from Misiones and it's so beautiful up there...

Your photos are gorgeous!  Loves the ones on the beach.  Which part of the city did you live in?  My grandma lived in Olivos, so when we lived abroad we'd always go back to visit her and that's the place I remember the most.  Now my parents have moved back and live in Acasuso.  Right across the street from their apartment is a pancake restaurant that has the most wonderful crepes!  They make hundreds of combinations, but my favourite is the 192, with dulce de leche, frutillas y crema, con un poco de chocolate...que delicioso!  Can't wait to go back this christmas!

so, yea.  Your photos are gorgeous! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can tell you, Fall is composed of

1 part dead fish smell
1 part wet leaves
1 part arctic chilled air (not winter chilled variety)
2 parts crunchy walking
a pinch very cold rain
some apples you picked yourself
a few very still moments
a good deal of inner reflection
natalia__m
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006 11:32:19 AM »

I'm from Buenos Aires!  I miss it a lot...most of all I miss the food!!  The alfajores, the milanesas, dulce de leche, rhodesias, palitos....yummm!!

Have you ever been to other provinces?  My mum is from Misiones and it's so beautiful up there...

Your photos are gorgeous!  Loves the ones on the beach.  Which part of the city did you live in?  My grandma lived in Olivos, so when we lived abroad we'd always go back to visit her and that's the place I remember the most.  Now my parents have moved back and live in Acasuso.  Right across the street from their apartment is a pancake restaurant that has the most wonderful crepes!  They make hundreds of combinations, but my favourite is the 192, with dulce de leche, frutillas y crema, con un poco de chocolate...que delicioso!  Can't wait to go back this christmas!

so, yea.  Your photos are gorgeous! Smiley

Haha. When you named all of that food I got really hungry! I've been to Cordoba and Ushuaia. Both beautiful places. I lived in Escobar which is a little town about 20mins from the city. I hope you have fun when you go back for xmas!

& thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...