A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: [adult swim] gallery  (Read 13606 times)
Tags for this thread: adult_swim , tv  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

regansbox
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2006 09:14:17 PM »

My turn to show off my stuff from meg4568. You know you got great stuff when you go back and forth between what your favorite piece is. Without further ado, I present

Warhol Meatwad

which will soon be on my desk at work for my coworkers to wonder at. Ze meatwads are made out of ... clay. I think. They have some heft on them, which hopefully will dissuade the coworkers from stringing them together Barrel-o-Monkeys style.

Ass-Kicking Hand-Carved Venture Bros. Stamps

I was all proud because I sent Meg a hand-carved stamp myself (we must have been on the same wavelength), and now I'm all embarassed because it's so beginner compared to her masterpieces (l to r: Brock, Dr. Venture, the Monarch). Check out the detail on The Monarch:
She sent along a Speedball brayer and block printing ink. I have the Speedball carving set, but not the printing, so now I'll only have to go get a screen to be complete. Despite that, I had to print with it immediately upon opening, so I used some black stamp ink to start this card with Dr. Thadeus Venture on it:

Home Movies Finger Puppets

What's scary about this one to me is how seamlessly Meg translated the animated medium into clay. For someone for whom this show doesn't even fall in her top ten, she captured Jason, Brendon, and Melissa perfectly, down to Brendon's perpetually pointy hair and Melissa's sad eyes.

It's all freaking incredible, and I'm honored to have played in this swap with you guys.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JKaz
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2006 08:57:25 AM »

omg.. The warhol meatwads are soo cute! And the finger puppets are great too! I've seen the show a few times and she did a wonderful job re-creating their likenesses...

And those stamps are awesome! I was trying to make stamps for irid3sc3nt.. but it's really hard and I just couldn't do it! lol I'm still trying to make it work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
france and amber
I put marbles in my nose.

staple remover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006 04:48:51 PM »

all of this stuff is so amazing! I love the home movies dolls, I might have to make some for myself. I'm thinking home movies finger puppets!

I feel like such a bad swapper - I won't be able to send mine until monday (forgot that I was sending out of the country and had to scrimp a few more bucks to send) but I spent lots of  enjoyable hours creating my goodies and can't wait to have them up here! and of course I can't wait to get my package! well done everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- james

check out my thrifty and crafty store and site!
meg4568
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2006 08:36:44 AM »

Here's my awesome stuff!!! (sorry i haven't posted sooner, pup is going up and down everyday and i seem to always be at the hospital. Today is actually the first day I've not been to work in over2 weeks)

MY FAVORITE is the awesome example of Brunzing and unbrunzing from TGTTM. It cracks everybody up!

I also think the images are made and printed beautifully in both my Aqua Teen Tarot cards (THE REMONSTER!!! I WANT TO SQUSH HIM!!!) and

BENDER TOP TEN WORDS BOOK!!!!!!

Here's me an my [as] hat. I LOVE hats!
(had a late drinkin night last night, so this is a hangover picture. Sorry!)

and Mr. gypsey wanted to model too. (he also looks like he's been out drinkin...) I thought it looked good with all his vet wrap. And extra kudos to regansbox for including a stuffie and doggie brownies for my sick pup. He really appreciates them!

thanks for the awesome package and awesome swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meg4568
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2006 08:38:31 AM »

Oh, and regansbox, i was thinking, if you take that monarch stamp and a white billowy cotton skirt you could do an AWESOME abstract-ish black and white print on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

magick8ball

Nothing but lies and pictures of also lies!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006 10:32:23 PM »

So much cool craftiness! I can't wait for my package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!
Kasie

Chocolate Chip Kitty

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006 09:46:24 AM »

You should be getting it soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kasie | Livejournal | Twitter | Flickr | Myspace

I am up for Personal Swaps.
france and amber
I put marbles in my nose.

staple remover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006 02:13:34 PM »

I got mine today from the antihipster! it's amazing, check it out, y'all, checka check it out:

the psychadelic moononite pillows are so cool, I love the fabric she used. the lolipop is of course from mc pee pants, to, you know, use a giant drill to bore straight into hell releasing ancient demons from their sleep-forever spell so they can walk upon the earth and get resituated 
and hawk the diet pills MC Pee Pants has created!

the earrings are done in coach mcgurk's colors, and the card she sent has 'jersey represent' on the front! I love, love love the jason patch. I'm going to sew it onto a tote (with the matching thread she provided!). my only wish is a matching melissa and brendon, which I just might have to beg for!

this swap was awesome! we need an aqua teen swap so we can make more stuff - I have so many more ideas!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006 04:50:43 PM by france and amber » THIS ROCKS   Logged

- james

check out my thrifty and crafty store and site!
krebstar5
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006 06:04:33 PM »

Wooo-Hooo!  There must be benefits to having the swap organizer as your partner because I made out like a bandit.  Prepare to be amazed-

The cutest Nibbler figure ever!

recipe binder with Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend earrings

Cowboy Bebop Sountrack, Monarch i-pod cozie, Samuri Champloo iron-ons

Monarch woodblock print stamp, Monarch pin, and Maromi plushie head.  So cute and creepy!

Thank you so much irid3sc3nt!  You are really talented!  I can't wait to show all this off.  This swap has been incredible.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
irid3sc3nt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006 06:22:18 PM »

THanks, I'm glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
Swaps:  OTT October10/21, Creepy Cute Stuffie10/23
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Herb Gravy
Butterflied Turkey Recipe
Delicious Steak Sauce
How to Make Southwest Baked Beans
Oven Pulled Pork Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...