A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
780 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: ABC CD Swap Two (SIGNUPS CLOSED ; SENDOUT 3/22/06)  (Read 8540 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

polkadotgraffiti
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2006 09:23:36 PM »

I think I will have to wait until round 3 because my cd burner is broken><.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2006 07:50:42 AM »

Ah yes! I was thinking I didn't want to join this, and it would be too much trouble and all that. Just out of curiousity, I went through my current playlist alphabetically for artist and then songs... I have plenty of choices for BOTH (I'm only missing one artist letter... which will cause some research on my behalf... )

So I'm in, sending in my survey, and making up my lovely CD nice and early! (And making enough for a potential 2 CDs... one with artist, one with song...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2006 08:13:33 AM »

14 usa
3 united kingdom
4 canada
1 singapore

that makes 22!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flamingofuzz
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2006 08:28:52 AM »

okay i am just wondering about this swap real quick...can someone answer my ? please? well here it is...i don't listen to music with cuss words, inappropriate messages, etc, so would signing up for this swap be a bad idea? i mean, what if i get a partner who just listens to that type of music or something, and that's all the music i get? i want 2 sign up 4 this swap but if that's a possibility then please let me know, so i can think more about it. or if there's any way i can not get that type of music or something, please let me know. do y'all understand what i am saying? i am not trying 2 offend anybody but i am just trying to clear it up 4 me, thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it rains on your parade, put on good boots.
peachsorbet
I see no reason why the gunfire treason should ever be forgot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006 08:34:25 AM »

Well I think the idea of this swap is to listen to new music and if you happen to get a CD with music you don't like, there's always the "skip" button on your player....I dunno...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006 08:53:36 AM »

flamingofuzz -- If you absolutely do not want certain songs or types of songs, I can either make you a CD myself knowing your likes and dislikes, or when I assign partners you can PM them requesting things you wouldn't like to receive. But as peachsorbet said, this is to hear new and different music. The skip button's there for a reason. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2006 10:28:13 AM »

Since I know I'll have some swearing on my mix... I feel I have some authority in this area...

Even if you are paired with someone with some songs that are not up your alley, it's pretty unlikely that you'll get ALL that type of music... there will probably be some variety! (For example, I won't listen to hip hop, and there was some anxiety for me to join an anything goes music swap... but I figure I'll get something cool no matter what I get! Smiley )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

flrtingwdisaster
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2006 10:32:45 AM »

Psyche is right. There's a little bit of everything on my CD. If you're really worried, maybe this swap isn't for you. I don't know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rhicooqui
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2006 11:02:43 AM »

so i've signed up. hope i havnt mucked up the nice equal numbering that seems to be going on! i just couldn't resist geting a cd with random american bands i havnt heard of ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SidekickFancy
...and then there was Fancy...

Funny how it feels when there's nothing to say...

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2006 11:21:20 AM »

Does everyone already have their CD's queued up? I don't, I kinda want to wait until I get my partner, even though that won't really change a whole lot...but for some reason it just feels a little more personal that way.
No offense to anyone who already has; I know what it's like to be in a swap and want to just gogogo...
I was just wondering...

(i hope i don't come off as some kind of whiny bitch 'cause that's certainly not my intention)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times...if one only remembers to turn on the lights.

You can lead a heart to love, but you can't make it fall.

http://www.wists.com/thegyrlwholived
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Copy Scene
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Beach/Snow Scene
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Backlight Scene
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 2 - Basic Picture
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 1 - Setup
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...