A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
820 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: unconditional swap march  (Read 12644 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_t_chic
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2006 03:59:27 PM »

I'm in Ohio, USA

My wishes:
1. A wallet. Seriously, I need one something terrible. A few spots for cards, and a coin spot would be nice, but not necessary. Fabric, preferably...no duct tape because that much I can do!

2. Something that would make me want to sew. I just got a sewing machine for Christmas, and I have made a few things, but I am not excited about it as maybe I should be, or as I want to be. Maybe instructions to make a fairly easy purse, or something else. Maybe some fun fabric, zippers (I made a lined zipper pouch, once!) etc....

3. Surprise me! I love getting surprises in the mail! Thanks, Bigmouth!!!

I love a combo of pink and green, I love circles and polka dots, stars are great too! I like Wonder Woman, and body positive messages. I knit, do paper crafts, make jewelry, paint... I love buttons (both pins and the kinds you sew on!), beads, paper, stationary, yarn, stuffies, I'm in love with those mixed paper journals, I like jewelry, I have pierced ears, I like bracelets and necklaces both. Okapis are my favorite animal.

Um...I'll probably think of something else as soon as I hit "post"!  Grin (and I did!)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006 12:56:38 PM by craft_t_chic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2006 09:02:01 PM »

I am in the USA (utah).  My 3 wishes are:
1 a that time of the month care package.  Use your imagination!!  I've been meaning to make some cloth pads but haven't gotten around to it yet.  And I'm considering purchasing a moon cup; so maybe a little bag to keep it in??  I also suffer from insane cramps so anything to help w/them is most welcome.  And my family say I get extremely grumpy and irritable.
2 a camera cozy. I have a Minolta E323.  Really anything goes here.  I have a case for it but it's the one it came with and is extremely boring!  Any material is fine as long at it's not something that would scratch it up to much.  It's about 9 cm wide, 6 cm tall, and 3 cm deep.
3 knitting goodies.  This could be yarn, needles, stitch markers, patterns, point protectors, a bag/tot for my knitting, something with a knitted theme (like a stenciled shirt or something), or anything else you can thing of.

A bit about me:
I like most colors although lately I've been leaning more towards blues, greens, deep red, silver/grey and black.  I don't like pastels or extremely bright colors but every thing else is fine.  I was diagnosed w/celiac disease about 7-8 months ago.  I am very easily addicted to caffeine and get really bad migraines when I try to get "un-hooked" so I just don't ingest any if I can help it (unless it's in chocolate Cheesy).  I'm also kinda sensitive to scented candles/soap/lotion/etc. though mild scents are usually ok (my favorites are vanilla, peppermint, & orange).  I love knitting, yoga, soccer, cats, reading, mountain biking, Totoro, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, traveling, anything and everything British, playing video games, and music (I play the violin; some of my favorite bands/artists are: HIM, Frou Frou, Hot Hot Heat, Joshua Bell, Matchbox 20, Jason Mraz, Sting, Duncan Sheik, Radiohead, and Natasha Bedingfield).

Sorry I've been long-winded.  I was trying to think of everything that might come up in regards to my wishes.  Thanks to anyone who decides to craft for me; or gets through reading my long post!! Wink

Have a Marvelous Day!!

edited to fix bold text
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006 01:52:45 PM by night_owl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
lauriemk
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2006 12:29:31 PM »

Finally my list!  I am in the USA (Florida).

Wishes:
1. A roll up hook case for my crochet hooks.  I would also love if it had a spot for some small scissors and yarn needles.

2. a waterproof journal.  Actually, just the cover needs to be water proof.  I am going to do my dissertation research in South America in May.  It is soooo humid there that last time I was down there my journal cover molded.  So I would like a journal with a mold proof cover. 

3. Cute, kind of nice t-shirts.  Women's large or medium (I think I am a large medium) or men's small or boys' large.  Anything on them that is appropriate for wearing in mixed company.  Basically, I want to wear t-shirts but not look like slob.  Also, any color but white is fine. 

Me: I am 28 and in graduate school.  I study monkeys.  I like fun things and bright colors.  I like animals, I crochet and I am vegetarian.  I also like nature, flowers, plants and folk music consisting of women with guitars.  My favorite color of the moment is purple, but anything bright is good.  I also love sprakles.  Not so into black. 

thanks!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkkittypiper
Bead Junkie

Can't cut a straight line to save my life...

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2006 06:05:54 PM »

I am in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!!
My three wishes are:

1. A yoga mat bag/carrier thingy.  I had one for 2 weeks....it broke *sigh*, so now my mat is homeless....  It could just fit a mat or be able to hold towel etc as well - doesn't matter, I am not too picky  Cheesy.

2. Crocheted beanie hats.  I already have one in black but would love one in white, brown or olive green(ie the whole natural colour thingy lol).

3. Reconstructed shirt.  Size large.

Aboutme....I am a fine arts graduate, 27, have lots of pets, married.  I love natural colours, browns, greens, turquoise etc. I am VERY scottish and play bagpipes.  I love anything Japanese, Harry Potter, hedgehogs and video games.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where the wild things are is where I am most at home!
Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!!!
My wists: http://www.wists.com/pinkkittypiper
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2006 07:34:35 PM »

I'm in Alberta, Canada.

Here is my wish list:

#1  Sunflowers - magnet, painting, sewn with fabric, cross-stitched, etc.

#2  Scarecrows - magnet, painting, stuffed, etc.   I'm so excited!

#3  Stuffed or wooden snowman.

I'm a stay at home Mom of two teenage sons.  I love doing crafts and swapping with people from around the world!  My favorite color is dark green and my house colors are too many to mention
Smiley
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006 08:09:03 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2006 06:57:32 PM »

I'm sort of in between swaps right now, and I'm just dying to make something for somebody!
Also... around 10:30 last night, it occurred to me that my birthday would be a good day to post a wishlist in the Unconditional Swap.  Right?  What a moment for the server to have gone down!  So I'll call this my belated birthday craft wishlist:

(Oh, by the way, I'm in Ohio.)

1.  Fingerless gloves!  Especially a longish pair.  I fell so desperately in love with my pair from knottydottie, and I would completely adore another pair.  Any color or combination (except maybe 100% crazy neon) would be great.  Or except the combination of periwinkle/crimson/charcoal (since I have that).  I even love "ugly" colors and combinations.  Neutral, loud, whatever.  I have small hands; the widest spot around my palm is 6 1/2", my wrist is 5 1/2", and I'm about 9" from wrist to elbow.

2.  A 1960s/70s retro tablecloth for my dining room.  About 60" x 80". I have vintage placemats in orange, yellow, and avocado.  They're solid colors, so pretty much any pattern would go with them.  Sewn, embroidered, appliqued, stencilled, whatever.

3.  Finally, the ever-popular surprise!  I know a lot of you have probably picked up on my likes & my taste from seeing me around here, and I'd love to be surprised with your talent!  Smiley

A little more about me, if you need it:  I'm currently student teaching, working two jobs, and going to classes.  I love kitschy & retro stuff (1970s and earlier, mostly).  I love things that are reconned from other things (the purse umbrellamaker made me from grocery bags, for example), and anything generally clever.  I love to take wacky action shots of my swap gifts, whenever I can!  Oh, and I'm officially 32 now.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
IMIS
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2006 06:14:00 PM »

Hi everyone! My name is Simi and I am from Brooklyn, NY. Ok, here is my wish list...:
1. Vintage or unusal bottlecaps. Please try to send me only soda bottle caps if you can, not beer, but if you can't, thats fine. And please try to send me colorful ones, and also not all in one color.
2. Something duct taped...like a wallet or something really nice. Would prefer pink if you can!
3. Surprise me with something animal themed, or something having to do with art....you decide!!!-- Thank you so, so, so much apandalee! I am so excited!

OMG! Before I describe myself, just want to tell you that I am so excited about this, and really appreciate whoever chooses me.This means a lot to me!

About me: I am 16 years old and I love the colors pink and turquoise. My favourite things are animals! And I love to do art. I have a pet bird, a cockatiel to be exact, whose name is Disney, and I also have a pet fish, a betta to be exact. I am also a vegetarian. Thank you again for choosing me!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006 10:58:55 AM by IMIS » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am looking to swap for knitting needles and supplies! If you are interested in doing a PERSONAL SWAP with me, please PM me! Thanks!!!
porfiry

Freedom! Forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2006 07:38:33 AM »

Heya everybody.  I just wanted to point out that our lovely organizer, Veludo, has not been picked yet.  ::hint hint::  So if there's anyone out there looking to craft for someone unconditionally.... .

Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
soadchik
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2006 11:21:32 AM »

I'm in the USA (Jackson, MS)

my wishes are:

1- A how to knit kit (so far I just know how to loom knit)

2- Retro, asian, toile, or just plain interesting fabric

3- a suprise!  Smiley 

a little about me:
I'm 24.  I am a webdesigner that's in the process of switching over to teaching.  I love kitties and tiny dogs (chihuahuas, daschunds, pugs, etc).  I have 3 cats.. (no dogs tho'.. hubby says we don't have space Sad  lol)  My crafting addictions are loom knitting, jewelry making, sewing, cooking, and embroidery.  My style is pretty eclectic.. one day i'm punk/rockabilly.. the next i'm scene-ish.. then i delve into a little bit of boho..  My fav. color combos are black or brown with pale colors.  I love olive/lime greens, turquise, fuchsia, & light pink.  As far as houseware type things go, my house is decorated in reds & yellows with blue and black accents.  I'm pretty easy to please.  Big huge thanks to anyone that chooses me!  Smiley  I love getting suprises in the mail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

veludo
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2006 01:59:40 PM »

hello everyone,

the month is almost over and there are still some people that weren't picked.
let's try to make sure that everyone gets a wish.
here's a list of some of the easiest picks:

classycrafter - scrapbooking supplies
Minusxl3lindfold - surprise
dontlookback - paper for scrapbooling or for bookbinding
almostascone - cupcake hat
sarahjayne - craft supplies
laraebay - anything to do with care bears
snowflake - yarn
cheekymamaof2 - jewelry findings
fadeawaydream - unusual buttons, beads or ribbon
peachsorbet - 1" buttons
the noodle princess - a journal
redpopsicles - iron-on transfer paper
night_owl - knitting goodies
lauriemk - roll up hook case
pinkkittypiper - crocheted beanies hat
bigmouth - surprise
soadchik - surprise
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006 06:48:33 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Face in Shadow
How to Handle a Calligraphy Pen
How to Draw Feet
How to Draw Legs
How to Illustrate Anime in Two Minutes
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...