A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 304,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
469 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I eat emo pansies for breakfast.  (Read 3797 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ChemicalsMyDear

i will windmill kick you in the face.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2006 01:44:06 PM »

It has been lightyears since I have posted anything mostly because I looked at my wardrobe and discovered that 98% of it is tshirts. So naturally, I stopped silkscreening shirts for a while but I'm back with 2 shirts.

This one was a quick "I told you I was going to make this" shirt.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HumorMeDarling/sewingart/presentationofbradley.jpg
Bradley Hathaway is an amazing Christian poet, I high recommend checking him out Wink shamelessly promoting

And this is my pride and joy-ha! No no, for my graphic arts class we had to have a "presentation of your work" project. If you think the shirt is good you should see the posterboard that displays it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HumorMeDarling/sewingart/presentationofwork.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/HumorMeDarling/sewingart/presentationofwork.jpg

It's He is Legend's I am Hollywood, but I changed the name Heather to Lara for a personal touch. It was 2 weeks of work, but would have been 1 if I hadn't been so preoccupied with college work.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011 09:10:04 AM by jungrrl - Reason: changed non-working images to links. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing beats going to Denny's at 10 pm with Becoming The Archetype and sharing a milkshake with Seth. Nope, nothing.
lseratt
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006 06:29:44 PM »

You and your shirts are beautiful.  Wink
I love the shirt being covered all over. I've usually done characters and whatnot in the middle or bottom of the shirt, but for my next shirt I'll try and do more of a collage. Thanks for the inspiration.
<3
Levi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

While you're sleeping, I'm crafting.
http://www.myspace.com/revolution316
jeremy
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006 07:32:54 PM »

I am HARDCORE. Bradley Hatheway is awesome. not unlike your shirts. He is Legend is nice also.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iScreamedMyselfHoarse
Boldly screaming where no one has screamed before...

And Jesus, I'm ready to go home...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006 06:21:05 PM »

ChemicalsMyDear, I think I have told you before but I FLIPPING LOVE Bradley Hathaway! I have this friend that is so much like him... he too is a manly man... lol anyway I also LOVE He is Legend! That shirt is amazing (the He is Legend shirt, well no they both are but oh my goodness the He is Legend shirt BLOWS MY MIND!) Great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He wraps Himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide and trembles at His voice... How great is our God!

PM me if you would like to trade something knitted for a size 12-20 Built by Wendy sewing Pattern... never been used!
MissHilary
anata ga suki desu!

Say whatever you want to free speach!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006 01:11:16 PM »

I think I should check out this Hathaway fellow...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
highschoolcrafter
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006 02:31:59 PM »

ha, sweet shirts! i luv the title for this post too Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChemicalsMyDear

i will windmill kick you in the face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2006 06:01:08 PM »

ChemicalsMyDear, I think I have told you before but I FLIPPING LOVE Bradley Hathaway! I have this friend that is so much like him... he too is a manly man... lol anyway I also LOVE He is Legend! That shirt is amazing (the He is Legend shirt, well no they both are but oh my goodness the He is Legend shirt BLOWS MY MIND!) Great work!

Apparently, it blows other people's minds as well. Some kids tried to buy it off my back, and I was standing there going "It's not gonna fit you buddy." I'm going to see He Is Legend in May and hopefully I'll get them to sign the sleeve.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing beats going to Denny's at 10 pm with Becoming The Archetype and sharing a milkshake with Seth. Nope, nothing.
Bizace
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006 03:52:55 PM »

I love it!  Having spent too much time at the local music hall, I totally undertand the shirt.

And Bradley Hathaway makes me smile, especially The Boobie Poem.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
monamant
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006 12:09:27 PM »

aww i love bradley hathaway, but i wish i could see those screen prints : /
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cheshirelephant
Smile, it makes people wonder what your up to.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006 03:59:21 PM »

oh how i wish i could see those pesky photos....I love the tile of the post...and Bradley Hathaway is awesome..Smiley...He is Leggend is sweet also....damnit...why cant those pis be there...:[[
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sony Vegas simple tutorial: How to upload faster
Sony Vegas tutorial: How to make 2 or more clones
How to Find Recent Files in Photoshop
Invert Adjustment Layer-Make a Color Infra Red Effect Action
Kick it Off #3-Soft Focus & Screening
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...