A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
374 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A 1/2 Dozen of Fat Quarters To Go! Gallery  (Read 5932 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Laural
I like exclamation points!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006 08:25:37 AM »

I really loved that water one too and the skeltons have made an appearance in many a projects around these parts. My friend used it to back an entire, totally awesome, quilt before.

Those are some lovelies you got there, dyabolica!  I really like the colorful fat quarter on the bottom left hand corner.  It reminds me of - candy!  Laural, wherever did you find that???  I must get my grubby fingers on some Tongue

It was all stash. My friend and I share a HUGE collective stash of fabric and she bought that one so I'm afraid that I don't know where it came from. BUT there is more and I plan on joining round 2 so I'll remember that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006 08:35:48 AM »

This is an awesome swap...Too bad I missed out!  Sad
:: wishing for Round 2 ::

You might get your wish since there have been rumours of a 'Round 2' happening in mid- March Wink

All stash?!? Shocked  Laural, it sounds like you guys could probably start a fabric shop Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
Yirq
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2006 11:30:48 AM »

Yah Laural! LOL! The fabrics are way Cool! Round 2? I'm ready. The gallery is great. If I hadn't been able to be in this swap the pics from the gallery would drive me to pming loves2experiment in hopes of a sequel. I keep going back just to look at all the fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ctgirl
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2006 02:35:16 PM »

All these fabrics are so beautiful!  I love those japanese ones!!  It is funny though b/c 2 or 3 of the fabrics posted I already have in my stash.....I hope there is a round 2!  Here are the great fabrics kiki-eks.  She was generous enough to send me and extra fabric and some quilting patterns!   I requested "boy" fabrics to use in a quilt of my brother and some fabrics for a quilt for my niece who loves tourquise.  She picks out great fabrics for both these projects!!!  The yellow one I think I will give to my sister b/c she loves scandinavian style fabrics and that looks kinda scandinavian to me.  Thank you so much Kiki-eks!!! 

THIS ROCKS   Logged
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2006 07:42:30 PM »

ctgirl, that's quite a stash you received from kiki_eks!  The turquoise floral fabric is fabulous Smiley

Oh, did I mention that I received an awesome package of fat quarters from qazicat this afternoon???

I love the vivid colors and variety of fabrics that she chose for me.  The two FQs on the left (top and bottom) look great together!  I'll have to figure out how to use both fabrics in the same project!  Thank you kindly, qazicat!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
raindrops
The Crazy Mixed-Up Files of Raindrops

No Day But Today

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2006 08:30:41 PM »

Thanks for the compliments on the fabric.  I spent about a month searching on Ebay for vintage Rainbow Brite fabric last summer, and it is my favorite in my collection.  It was hard to part with! The rest is going to be used for some quilting projects.  The feedsacks are also some I found on Ebay. They are lovely, too.  One is Don Juan themed, with a senorita and a guitar player, and the other is sampler style, with little pioneer people.  I love those so much, too, and everyone who's seen them seems to agree that they're absolutely charming.

This swap was hard, because our tiny town has a pretty atrocious selection of fabric.  The only good stuff I get is on Ebay and through my wonderful Craftster buddies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
dyabolica

Gaze into my eyes and submit to my puppy dominion!

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2006 09:20:10 AM »

Here are the awesome fat quarters I received from Ezri_B:
She totally fed my addiction for Japanese-themed fabrics.  The piece on the bottom left hand corner is hilarious.  It features various scenes of folks eating sushi.  One of my favourites is the one with the geishas.  Thanks for the wonderful selection of fabrics, Ezri_B!
Hey I made a bag out of that geisha fabric a while back..http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56804.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

R.I.P Jon 7.15.07 I will never get over losing you!
End the war in Iraq, we have lost enough our
Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Daughters! I won't be on Craftster for a while, I am just not feeling creative.
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2006 10:20:11 AM »

dyabolica, you're right!  That is the same fabric!!!  I'll have to think real hard about how I wanna use that lovely geisha fabric Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
ctgirl
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2006 10:36:17 AM »

I recieved my fat quarters from mata yesterday.  All the way from Italy!  Yeah!  She sent three shades of pink batiks and three shades of green batik.  I LOVE the pink green combo and can't wait to use this in a project.  I think I may make some sort of quilt out of them so I can use them all in one project.  Since this was an international swap, we also traded an additional item, and she sent me this super yummy chocolate.  I love it!  Thank you Mata.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
mata
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2006 01:56:53 PM »

Hey Ruth,
I'm so glad you received my goodies & liked them :-)
I got your beautiful fq's and yummy beef & soy jerky today and will take pics asap.
Thank you!!! :-))
mata
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adrienne Kane Talks About Cooking and Screaming
Meet Author Jill Connor Browne
Henry Coleman Talks About The Man from Oakdale
Rebecca Chace Talks About Leaving Rock Harbor
A ValueTales Treasury Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...