This is temporarily on hold until we can come up with better dates, sorry.
Here's the deal:
This is a Las Vegas themed swap. We will meet in Las Vegas on
April 28th (Friday)
to exchange goodies!
1. You craft your partner one large Las Vegas themed goody.
2. Your craft yourself a Craftster themed Tee-shirt to wear for the exchange.
3. You make your partner a button/pin based on their avatar/screen name.
4. The exchange of goodies occurs in Las Vegas.
5. We all eat too many 3 lb burritos washed down with "knock you nekkid margaritas" or cosmos.
6. Bring a bag of crafty supplies for a craft corner death match competition
The date we meet is April 28th
. You can arrive/depart any time you like.
8. If you would like to share a room, PM me and I'll put you on the list below.
9. If you would like to ride-share, or find a co-pilot, PM me and I'll put you on the list, then if you find someone you want to ride with, just PM them directly.
10. We will all try to stay at the Four Queens Hotel
If you'd like to participate please PM me the following:
1. Name of swap: Crafty Carnage - Vegas Style
2. Your craftster name:
3. Your email address:
4. Your real name:
5. Your mailing address:
6. A few words youd like to share with your partner (likes/dislikes):
Do not post this information in the thread.
Limited to a certain number of people? Nope
Non-U.S. participants allowed? YesAll ages allowed? NO, YOU MUST BE 21
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders" list and will not allow those members to participate: YES
A) 4 conditions for swapping: YESWho is allowed participate in a swap?
The swap organizer will check your Profile to see that you meet all four of these conditions:
1 You need to have been a Craftster member for at least 1 month to participate in a swap.
2 You need to have posted at least 15 times on Craftster to participate in a swap.
3 If you have never swapped on Craftster before, you can only sign up for ONE swap to start out with. Then when you complete that swap and get Positive Feedback, you can sign up for as many others as you want. (But don't sign up for more than you can handle!)
4 If you've neglected to fulfill your part in a past swap, you're not allowed to join any more until you fulfill those obligations. (This information is recorded in your Profile.)
B) Will make sure that every participant meets these conditions: YES
If you sign up and find that you are unable to participate, you must let me know as soon as possible. You will not receive negative feedback for pulling out if you let me know, as this is an unusual swap, and things happen.Room share:
hertrigger: smoker, lush
SewPixie: non-smoker, light drinker
redstar13: non-smoker, lushRide Share:
SewPixie: non-driver, but willing to co-pilot, Arizona
redstar13, So. CAApproved Swappers (Vegas Babes):