A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
676 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UK Instant Swap Gallery  (Read 4919 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rhicooqui
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006 03:36:07 AM »

what gorgeous gifts! The colour of the panta is beautiful, and those charm anklets, (along with the sandals i may well add!) are lush too! Where did you find the charms Sarah Jane?

I am so glad that i'm not the only one who has crazy dreams. I believe it is just the proof of a creative crafty mind Wink

No post for me yet, but hopefully soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahjayne

Pondering.....

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006 04:22:33 AM »

Yeah! I'm glad you liked your goodies malinki!

I found the charms on ebay, if I come across the name of the seller, I'll post it up here for you.

Everything has been ace so far! What a good swap to be in.
Thankyou for organising Heather.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you forget the words.

I have me a wishlist thingy...see here

UK CRAFTERS!! Come to www.craftermath.co. uk Help us change the world
rhicooqui
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006 04:46:36 AM »

Yaaaay I got post ^_^ Thankyou so much Kaye/cutout Wink I recieved some lovely moody wall art, two badges that i'm in love with, and some earings, that must have taken so much time to make! The badges and earings comply to my cupcake obsession! I'm in love with it all!

Cutout if you took pictures and wanted to post them thats cool, i should be able to get to a scanner 2moro otherwise, and then i will post my loveliness for all to see ^_^

I concur with sarahjayne, Yay for Purple Heather. Lets hear it, three Cheers!

*hip hip*
*hp hip*
*hip hip*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurpleHeather
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2006 06:00:42 AM »

Rhi - your swap goodies sound gorgeous - I'd love to see it all, especially the art Cheesy

Aw thank you all - you have made my first swap organising experience an absolute joy.

Just because I want to get better next time I organise, what could i do better?  i know I sent Rhi a PM with misleading info in, and I'll be sure to double check all PMs next time.  Also, if you fancy indulging me, what did I do that was helpful?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahjayne

Pondering.....

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2006 06:13:42 AM »

Well, everything has been set out easy to read and you have been contactable, and let eveyone know of times when you would not be able to reply/recieve you pm's.

Your mid-way check in was a nice touch too.

I can't think of anything you could do better, i thought the whole thing was ran very well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and sings it back to you when you forget the words.

I have me a wishlist thingy...see here

UK CRAFTERS!! Come to www.craftermath.co. uk Help us change the world
rhicooqui
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006 06:17:52 AM »

Me too. I don't really think there is anything better you could have done, your so methodical in updating the progres reports, and keeping us all "in the loop". The email mishap was just a mistake, not really a big one either!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cutout
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006 08:19:19 AM »

Yay I received today! My camera is broken Sad so I can't post any pics, Dazy if you have any go for it! it's all such cool stuff, a big embroidered cat, pencil case and little purse with cute iron on patches, a tshirt with penguins drawn on it, and little beaded bracelets/necklaces &friendship bracelets. thanks so much!

& rhicooqui, if you get to a scanner thats awesome, because I couldn't snap any pics before i sent it away. stupid digital cameras!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurpleHeather
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006 11:56:51 AM »

Rah - here's a photo of the dress that BestSundayDress made me:

It's a deep indigo cotton, and so comfortable.  It also twirls beautifully.  The purple bit is my long shawl scarf thing, as while I was prancing around the house, my housemate declared the shawl would go well.

I adore it, and I'm in awe of everyone's swap gifts.  I think next time I'm going to secretly take a week off work and hide in a crafty hole.

And to prove that Safetyfox's panta suits her much more than me, here's my silly modelling it photo:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurpleHeather
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2006 12:20:51 PM »

Right - I've updated feedback and the list in the main swap thread, but I'm duplicating it here:

Group 1 - Malinki > PurpleFluffyCow > SarahJayne
Group 2 - Dazy > Cutout > Rhicooqui
Group 3 - BestSundayDress > PurpleHeather > Safetyfox

Colour Key:
Black = not sent or recieved
Green = Sent & recieved
Pink = Recieved, not yet sent
Blue = Sent, not yet recieved
Red = Late, needs to communicate
Purple = Finished, Sent & partner recieved, and recieved from partner.  Final feedback left

Can you please check that I've got you as finished/sent/recieved/other if that's right, and just make sure that the feedback appearing in your profile if your name is purple is positive.  You should all have a comment as well.

Ta chucks!  I'm off to eat tea Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purplefluffycow
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2006 02:45:20 PM »

LOOK:

I also received a fabulous black notebook with stars on it  Grin
Cheers Malinki!  I opened these when I got home from a cruddy 12 hour shift and they certainly did brighten up my day (I think I squealed!) I am in love with the gloves, and they fit perfectly  =)  Thank you so much  =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Marianna Hewitt: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 1
Marianna Hewitt: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 2
Serein Wu: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 2
Miranda Mendoza: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 2
Serein Wu: The Revlon Makeover Challenge Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto
@Home This Weekend: Celebrate Your State

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...