A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 303,135
Currently Running With Scissors:
645 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Stuff  (Read 2276 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« on: July 07, 2004 02:37:41 PM »

Hey all:

This is a great site, I am sooooo glad I found it. I do paintings and glue fun stuff onto them. This is Medusa's Blind Date with beer magnets and a bunch of rubber snakes.

The rest of my stuff is at http://www.grrraphics.nf.net just click on illustration and then the rest.

Off to go explore more here...I may never leave!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004 01:58:20 PM »

Shocked  can i say Wow!!! That's awesome, and i was so in love with it i got on your website to see if it was for sale and for how much, but to no luck - are these for sale?Huh  (fingers crossed)
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004 08:12:41 PM »

Thank you so much! Medusa did sell at a show for $250 and I just have them at my site for a "look what else i can do" kind of thing. Painting is something I do for fun/stress release - heck my excuse for collecting plastic food! but I never felt it was taken seriously by my clients etc.

Yes, the paintings I still have are for sale tho Do you think I should put prices on them?

Thanks again,

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2004 08:51:30 AM »

I think your artwork is totally awesome, and I'd love to see the prices, b/c I can just picture it hanging in my place - tee hee  Grin
Non-stop crafty bandit

Get Ur Craft On

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004 09:54:09 AM »

I love how you put a unique spin on the country kind of style. It's very clever and cute! You should definately try to sell your work. I'm sure local galleries would love it!

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004 05:39:11 PM »

Lmao! That's excellent! Just the whole concept... "If Madussa went on a blind date what would she wear what would she eat etc etc" I love how she's smoking.. how she has a tattoo... how her blind date is actually blind!

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2004 11:36:34 AM »

I want to be you when I grow up. Ok seriously though, I love that painting. And also pretty much everything I just saw on your website. Logo design/advertising/everythingelsethatyoudo is what I see myself doing (hopefully anyway) when I (finally) graduate college. Yay for you, you're incredible.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Layered Curves Manicure
Chescalocs Explains How to Maintain Your Hair After Exercising
How Kim Kardashian Instantly and Controversially Slims Her Waist
4 Most Common Beauty Blunders and How to Fix Them
Dove Beauty Bar Review
Latest Blog Articles
Beware! Black Cats!
Meatless Monday: Pickled Peppers
Spotlight on: Precious Metal Clay

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...