A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,116
Currently Running With Scissors:
407 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: LoveJesus Swap Gallery!  (Read 2215 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CosmicCranberry
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006 07:36:42 AM »

Round 2 is here!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=82131.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BrightEyedandCrafty
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006 04:10:36 PM »

I received from Tappanga! I love it! Thanks so much! I got: A shirt that says "Good Girl", a shirt that says" 2.1 Billion Christians Can't Be Wrong", some cute cross stickers, a sweet devotional called "No Boys Allowed", a notebook with scriptures randomly placed throughout the pages, and a cute frog bookmark! Thanks so much Sherri! I'm glad that you liked what I sent! Here are some photos!

And that is the notebook! Sorry about the shadow on the picture.

~Courtney
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 07:15:01 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke three times.
Once when it's told,
twice when it's explained,
and thirdly, ten minutes later when I get it.
Freegranny
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2006 07:41:56 AM »

I received my broken CD replacement from Raindrops today. I am listening to it right now - and it is truly a blessing. Thank you so much raindrops, for taking the time to put together this CD and also making the cute fish bookmark. I am supposed to be doing bookwork today - what a lovely diversion.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sevenislucky

*...What will your anthem be?...*

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2006 11:01:20 PM »

I received from cortag04 this week!  Today was the first day I was able to go to the post office since Monday...so I have been trying to be super patient all week long.  But I got my package today and opened it to find tons of wonderfully wonderful things!!! Thank you so much cortag!  I love everything!  I'm not at home and don't have my camera with me right now so I'll try to post pictures tomorrow.  I can't thank you enough cortag...I just love it!  This was a great swap...I'll have to sign up for round 2 soon!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

*...this is one side, my conventional side, an attraction to tradition, my vintage disposition...* - No Doubt
Freegranny
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006 12:43:44 PM »

My daughter is here to help me post pictures today but I am vey ill and my family will not let me leave the house so I cannot get a picture of the shrine that raindrops sent me as it has found a special place in the dormitory of our ministry.

But here is the picture of the beautiful cross stickers, the Love Jesus CD, and the book mark with encouraging words on it

Thank you so much Raindrops. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Freegranny
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006 12:48:41 PM »

Here are some pictures of the stuff that I sent to raindrops

She wanted a childrens felt activity book for Sunday School, well I made the book but got overwhelmed at what to put in it, so I sent her the book for her to put the activities and/or images that she wanted in it,

a Small wallhanging that says "life is fragile, handle with prayer" and a crocheted cross bookmark

And a quilted wallhanging with embellishments on it

oops and my cheesy smile that my daughter says is cute
here is some detail

Thats it, I am glad that you like it raindrops, it was fun to make, especially the wall hanging.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raindrops
The Crazy Mixed-Up Files of Raindrops

No Day But Today

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2006 07:20:30 PM »

It was all so lovely, and I was so overwhelmed by your creativity and generosity.  I am sketching out plans for pages to make in the felt book, because I want to make sure it's perfect.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation!
classycrafter
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006 11:11:11 AM »

I received an awesome package from CosmicCranberry today. I am not able to post a pic but here is what she sent:

A glass Mary and Joseph clock
2 candles with catholic scenes on them
Little clay constructed figurines of St. Francis of Assissi, a nun, jesus and mary and she packages them in pretty boxes
An angel tote bag

Thanks cosmiccranberry, everything is wonderful. If you have pics, please post them so everyone can see how awesome you are!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

n u l l g a l
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006 11:25:37 AM »

I recieved too!  Whoo! I'll post pictures in a bit, but right now, I have class, I just thought I'd update.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fear not, for I am with you.
Is. 41:10
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Paper Origami Cube
How to Make Origami Balloon
How to Create an Origami Turtle
How to Create Your Own Origami Envelope
How to Create Your Own Pirate Hat
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...