A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,452
Currently Running With Scissors:
393 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Trick Wallet  (Read 923 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kennerzzz
« on: February 16, 2006 06:17:46 PM »

hello, everyone! my first post! yay! but i really need your help. I'm having trouble understanding the directiont to make a trick wallet! (website: http://sewing.about.com/library/weekly/aa120304.htm ) and i was wondering if anybody knew of a site with somewhat simpler directions, or if you could help me. I haven't even started to make it and I'm still confused. i;d appreciate some help and tips or even a website with some easier instructions(yeah ima blonde lol) thanks a bunch! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged
funkensteins
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006 06:34:48 PM »

What are you confused about? It seemed pretty clear to me. Maybe I can help?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fembot
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006 06:41:02 AM »

It seems pretty straightforward, so i don't quite know what you're having trouble with, but just in simpler terms:

Make two pieces A and B.
A has two straight ribbons coming out from one edge, which you attach with a satin stitch along the black zigzaggy line. B has two crossed ribbons coming out from one edge, which you also attach with a satin stitch along the black zigzaggy line. Then you put the pieces next to each other, with the ribbons from A laying on top of B, and the ribbons from B laying on top of A. You then attach the far end of the ribbons from A to the far edge of piece B with a satin stitch along the red zigzaggy line, and you attach the far end of the ribbons from piece B to the far edge of piece A with a satin stitch along the red zigzaggy line. And the you're done. Hope this helps.

Fembot
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kennerzzz
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006 02:54:04 PM »

yeah thanks a lot! so for the sides, im just gonna take like...cardboard and sew fabric around it XD unless that's waht they're telling me to do...im not much of a sewer......computer graphic design(vexeling! wh00t) is my thing. but thanks a lot, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kennerzzz
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006 12:36:49 PM »

i know i know i know...i know exactly what a mock-up is. im gonna be a fashion designer i gots ta know!...and i just said "gots ta".......but whatever. thanks for all your help, everyone, but i think im just gonna make a normal wallet. but still, thanks! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
art_rainbows
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006 09:19:50 AM »

sounds kewl! what is this trick wallet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
No Opponent in Backgammon
Bearing in to Win a Race in Backgammon
Bearing in to Save Gammon in Backgammon
Change Game Plan in Backgammon
Holding Game in Backgammon
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...