A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,466
Currently Running With Scissors:
529 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What did you get or give for Valentines day?  (Read 3980 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

goodbyedream

~love~hurts~ Goober~4~Love

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2006 07:54:44 AM »

I didnt get anything this year....on account of i didnt want anything....but i would like to know what eveyone else got out there.....so maybe i'll be pumped for valentines day next year.....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006 09:22:20 AM by goodbyedream » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~did i die in beauty~with a smile on my face~i was thinking of the beginning~when our love was real~but if there is a beginning there is always an end~unfourtanatley our end came too soon~we live on but our love is dead~never to return~our fate wasnt love it was death~
pocketlint

hang on to each other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2006 07:48:27 PM »

So Valentines was a few days ago, but I only recently got around to uploading the pictures of the stuff I made my boyfriend - check out my livejournal post about it http://plint-craft.livejournal.com/692.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we need is a little more hope, a little more joy. All we need is a little more light, a little less weight, a little more freedom.

Crafty bio + wish list

addicted to wist lists? here's mine
goodbyedream

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006 09:01:26 PM »

So Valentines was a few days ago, but I only recently got around to uploading the pictures of the stuff I made my boyfriend - check out my livejournal post about it http://plint-craft.livejournal.com/692.html

the cupcakes look really good........even though i dont like chocolate that much......yeah but my body decided to give me an unwanted v-day present.......my ear drum busted for the 10th time........so im having a hard time getting around and i just told everyone not to worry about getting me anything......plus i am completley broke.....but anyways how did the person like your gift....??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~did i die in beauty~with a smile on my face~i was thinking of the beginning~when our love was real~but if there is a beginning there is always an end~unfourtanatley our end came too soon~we live on but our love is dead~never to return~our fate wasnt love it was death~
pocketlint

hang on to each other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006 07:17:01 AM »

Damn about your ear drum! How is something like that repaired? I imagine it would be horribly painful as well!?

He liked them, I think he was a bit embarrassed when his friends found this bright pink box with his name on it though *evil laugh*.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All we need is a little more hope, a little more joy. All we need is a little more light, a little less weight, a little more freedom.

Crafty bio + wish list

almostascone
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006 08:11:36 AM »

I made my boy a CD. He walked into my house and handed me three yellow roses (my favorite flower is the dandelion, which he actually asked for at the flower store; they laughed at him), a huge box of chocolate, and my favorite movie ever, which came out on DVD on the 14th.  n___n
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps.

http://www.wists.com/almostascone
goodbyedream

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006 11:45:18 AM »

actually it cant be repaired......and if it busts again.....i could go deaf......it sucks........but yeah i woke up last night and my other ear ached.....this morning it busted.....fun fun........

what songs were on your guys's cds??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mickim88
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006 12:01:04 PM »

I didn't get anything for Valentine's Day  Cry
But, I made my husband a card...and we went to a restaurant that makes "homemade" beef jerky...so, he owes me...big time!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
~Otherside27~
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006 12:19:46 PM »

I gave some of those electrical tape roses that I found a tutorial on here for  Wink thankyou craftster! hehe! U can find it if u search for duct tape rose I think. I also made a card out of pink foam which I cut the words "Will you / Be my / Be my / Beloved?" onto and painted with glitter and a foam butterfly lol sickly! On black card... gotta have the black card  Cheesy um and I made a bracelet and earrings which i did photo but my camera died (doh) They're pretty tho! &sum random other stuff like socks/fav perfume/hairties etc Oh and I made a pretty butterfly top too

I got some heart shaped biscuits which were more icing than biscuit  Wink hehe and a balloon which I relentlessly hit ppl with... Always get balloons on a stick they are more manageable and fun!!  Grin oh and just about the nicest lamp ever (I may or may not be obsessed with lamps.... Smiley )

Do you think it's better getting something home made or something bought?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pocketlint

hang on to each other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2006 05:35:11 PM »

actually it cant be repaired......and if it busts again.....i could go deaf......it sucks........but yeah i woke up last night and my other ear ached.....this morning it busted.....fun fun........

what songs were on your guys's cds??

Oh dear! I'm so sorry, I hate ear aches at the best of time, so I can only imagine what busting it would feel like  Shocked

I made 3 mix cds - the 'val & time' mix:
Disc One:
CocoRosie - Noah's Ark
Eels - Going to your Funeral (Part I)
Interpol - Evil
Built to Spill - Car
Beck - Paper Tiger
The Sleepy Jackson - Good Dancers
Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Commander Venus - My Other Car is a Spaceship
PJ Harvey + Thom Yorke - This Mess We're In
Art of Fighting - Reasons are all I have Left
Gomez - Las Vegas Dealer
Modest Mouse - Never Ending Math Equation
Saetia - Some Natures Catch No Plagues
Broken Social Scene - Anthems for a Seventeen Year Old Girl
!!! - There's No Fucking Rules Dude

Disc Two:
A Silver Mt. Zion - Built then Burnt (Hurrah! Hurrah!)
Elliot Smith - Between the Bars
Clann Zu - Five Thousand More
Cat Power - Naked If I Want To
The Books - Tokyo
Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me
Cursive - The Recluse
Jose Gonzalez - All You Deliver
Radiohead - Exit Music (For A Film)
Augie March - Song In The Key Of Chance
Sparklehorse - Most Beautiful Widow In Town
Scared Of Horses - Fishes
mellowdrone - fashionably uninvited
Sonic Youth - Mary-Christ
Ermintrude - Cut The Ugly
Because of Ghosts - 7:4:1
Les Savy Fav - Wake Up!

Disc Three:
Bumblebeez - We Come With Water
onelinedrawing - Superhero
Tortoise - Almost Always Is Nearly Enough
Bright Eyes - A Scale, A Mirror & Those Indifferent Clocks
I Want A Hovercraft - Pistols At Dawn
Cursive - Sierra
And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Mach Schau
Engine Down - Brushes
HeartFeltSelf - Rain For Art's Sake
Azure Ray - The Drinks We Drank Last Night
Magnet - Nothing Hurts Now
Oh! Belgium - I Blame You
Desaparecidos - The Happiest Place On Earth
Beth Orton - How Far
Sufjan Stevens - Concerning the UFO Sighting...
New Buffalo - Home
Godspeed You black Emperor! - The Dead Flag Blues

Do you think it's better getting something home made or something bought?

Definitely something home made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafty bio + wish list

justxlove
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006 05:46:15 PM »

i recieved a beanie baby teddy bear with a heart on it (since i totally guessed his idea without even trying, haha), a chocolate rose, a bag of these really good chocolates, and even more hershey kisses. haha.

i gave a felt book with his name and little pictures (theres a post around here for it), lovebugs, two mixed cds, and a candy bouquet.

then we got in a fight about nothing so i really dont know whats going down right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sure shes got everything ive got gadgets and gizmos  of plenty ive got whozits and whatzits galore you want thingamabobs ive got twenty but who cares no big deal i want more
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Steamed Dumplings
How to Order Chinese Food in Chinese
All About Sushi
Which Sushi to Try for the First Time
Chinese Style Cooking Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...