Swap name: Sweet Treats Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: the littlest ninja
Sign-up date range: 02/16/06-03/01/06
Date to send item by: 03/15/06
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Sure
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages, but ask the folks first!
Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders"
list and will not allow those members to participate: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping
and will make sure that every participant
meets these conditions: YES
Details of swap:
If you have a sweet tooth, this is the swap for you! Doughnuts, Cupcakes, Ice Cream, Cookies, Chocolates, any sweet treat is welcome! We will be swapping One Large or Two Medium items.
Additionally, I'm using some of PinkMafia's
1. If this is your first swap please read: (http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. You must post on this thread. A simple I'm in! or whatever will suffice. This is so I'm certain you get all messages.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
great swapper- for those who follow all the rules
Did not thank partner or pm organizer when package was received- for those with bad manners
Poor communication- if you don't respond to my pm's but have been logging on to craftster
Shipped Late (w/ poor communication, or if over 1 week late w/ or w/out communication)
Did not purchase DCN (unless you are not in US)
5. Please put "Sweet Treats Swap" in the title of all PM's ( I get lots so and sometimes it gets confusing.)
6. Please make an item that you would like to receive. Do some research on your partner.
7. Everyone must be willing to ship internationally. Its only a few bucks more.
8. If your package is too thin please stuff with plastic bags so you can get a DCN. If you are out of the US save your receipt, this is proof you shipped. You will not be given credit as shipped if you don't have the receipt and will receive negative feedback.
9. And if you're going to send "extras" PLEASE discuss it with your partner first, I'd rather everyone just send one or two high quality items, and I don't want any "swap anxiety" caused by you overachievers.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
What's your favorite sweet treat(s)?
What can you make (please list thing you can do well):
What would you like to receive?
Favorite colors/patterns/textures/materials, etc.
Anything else to add:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:brena80 < --- > Minusxl3lindfold
craft_t_chic < --- > lamamarco
Jane Feebles < --- > thefairyqueen
ax174 < --- > SonjaBoo
the littlest ninja < --- > pumperthedinosaur