A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 304,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: e-based Recipe box or book swap for omnivores, SIGNUP CLOSED, **UPDATE MAIL 4/12  (Read 8818 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2006 04:34:28 AM »

MIrthfairy - I am so jealous that you were able to get it to print on index cards.  Maybe I will call the company that made my printer and see what they say on how to do it.  I tried for hours... then my printer stopped working completely.  I do have my husband's printer but he forbids me to use it for index cards... what he won't know..... I am going to tinker on my printer and see if I can get it to work again.
My home made index cards came out pretty good.  They fit the box I decorated perfectly so part of me would absolutely hate having to change sizes for a regular index card now.  I put so much time and effort into making those cards.. several days worth of work at that.  I hate to go back now. 

I would hate to be the one that caused a delay in the mailing date - mine is already boxed and ready to go.  I would have to reformat word again which would be a minor issue... decisions decisions.  My husband is breaking out the printer directions to see if his will accomodate them..

No matter what mine will be in the mail no later than tomorrow.  I can't contain myself I love how it came out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2006 06:35:16 AM »

I  just  checked teh  status of   the  package I shipped.... She  should  recieve   today.... woo hoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
PlayItGeorge
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2006 06:50:24 AM »

craftydeb there were multiple swappers that asked for an extension all relating to various tech issues.  So I figured I would extend it for everyone, thinking, well some people spoke up about it, and I bet there are a few more people who are also having problems but are too shy to speak up for an extension. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

8littlepaws.wordpress.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fold an Origami Paper Tank
How to Fold an Origami Paper Spaceship
How to fold an origami square base
How to Fold an Origami Paper Crane
How to Fold the Head of an Origami Paper Crane
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...