A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
340 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Baby/Kid Stuff Swap (Round 2)  (Read 5585 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zenochka
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006 01:59:50 PM »

Here are picks of what CoyoteLady sent the boys!

Bags they came in

Caden got a stuffed Nemo, Elmo t-shirt, pop rocks and a paint with water book
William got a Zatch Bell wallet, Naruto shirt (his fav he asked to wear it right away lol), pop rocks, how to draw Nintedo heros and villians book and pencils

Caden holding his Nemo and bag!

Thank you so much for everything! The boys loved it! Oh and she sent a few transfers for me to use for baby Brenna, just forgot to get a pic of them. Thanks again!!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 07:13:43 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006 03:06:21 PM »

this is what i got pics of that i sent to orangeabsinthe
there was also a stuffed felt block set (4 blocks, each side has a different scene, so 6 scenes of animals in some sort of vehicle)
and i sent a small package for orangeabsinthe (a photo album covered in magazine clippings and some buttons)
and i think that was all
but i could be forgetting something

4 onesies (stenciled)
a fleece hat
and an embroidered bib

« Last Edit: May 12, 2006 09:46:23 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliciasjoy

my alien kitten

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006 04:47:02 PM »

We received from 4winds today!  Sean really liked everything.  I kept it a secret so he was excited when he found out it was all for him.  Also he'd had a bad day at school (got in trouble, boohoo) so that really cheered him up!
The goodies are awesome! I'll take pics tomorrow when the sun is up but he got:
A wonderfull t-shirt with his name in hieroglyphics. I might occasionally steal this-it is really cool.
A load of felt pouches (green and purple, his favorite colors) with Asian treats in them.  He was giddy about these.
Some painted tins with magnets in them, Avatar themed and plain that he can decorate himself.
A really lovely hand painted metal magnet tray that can hang on his wall-it is painted with Avatar icons. He loved this! He said no one else will have one!
Also, there is a ton of Egyptian printouts he can color or just hang in his room. Beverly also sent a disc with all the images she used and some links she thought he'd like, which we'll probably go through tonight.
Thank you, Beverly!  I can see you really took the time to think of things he'd like. He loves everything and was so excited to get a package in the mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Coyotelady
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006 07:30:49 PM »

My son received his package from Aliciasjoy yesterday and his jaw literally dropped.  He loved it all and thought it was so cool that he got a package in the mail.  Nicholas got a Star Wars pillow case, big piggie bank with a space theme, a dice bag and clay dice, a CD holder, a cute little sock monkey, and some stickers.  I'll post pics tomorrow of everything.  Thank you so much Aliciasjoy!

Zenochka, I'm so glad you're boys liked everything.  I searched the web looking for a neat Naruto image and thought that one was pretty cool.  I'm glad he liked it. Smiley

Susie
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006 11:20:34 PM »

Everything looks fantastic!! I love those onesies - especially the first one with Felix the Cat looking a bit confused. Too cute!

Great work everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Coyotelady
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2006 04:52:54 PM »

Here's the pics of Nicholas's goodies. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Madmatigan79

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006 07:51:42 AM »

That sock monkey is adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2006 09:17:19 PM »

Ok you guys I received like a week ago, but I did not know how to post picutres (well hubby showed me TWICE already, and then told me to go to photobucket by myself Sad )... so here are some great items I received from Madmatigan our wonderful organizer!!!... Ellie and Colin got stickers (which were gone before I even got the camera out) and Ellie got a ballerina skirt with matching barrettes, Colin got a robot-t and a hoodie with vintage tatoo print birdies embroidery patched on, and they both got some beaded necklaces... GREAT WORK...
ok drum roll please... (pray the pictures work! Smiley )
The ballerina skirt

matching fabric barrettes

The Cheese, the birdies and a hoodie

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
Madmatigan79

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2006 09:31:33 PM »

Whew! I am glad to see that everything fits!

Let me know how Colin's shirt holds up - it was my first time doing a freehand (as opposed to computer/ink jet) transfer using the Sulky transfer pens but was a bit disappointed with the result...I thought that the images would be darker/look less like white-out and sharpies. Plus, it took forever to get the darn thing to even adhere to the shirt - has anyone else ever used these pens? Any advice? The package made it sound so EASY!  Huh

But to get back on topic...those are some darn cute kiddos, javastain!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2006 09:34:47 PM »

so adorable!
the kids and the stuff
the skirt and hoodie are super awesome

when i was little i never wanted to wear a shirt because my brothers didnt have to and my mom always used to yell at me because she said little girls had to wear shirts, it made me a very sad little girl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Prepare Korean Style Sushi
How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala
Rolling Raw Spring Rolls
Ingredients for Raw Spring Rolls
How to Make Raw Food Spring Rolls
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...