A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,532
Currently Running With Scissors:
403 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Hippy Swap Signups 2-10/2-24 Send Out 3-17 CLOSED  (Read 4153 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

glittersniffer
OneOfTheWeirdo's!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2006 12:38:04 PM »

Yay! My heart beats fast everytime I get a PM! I'm so glad there are more people like myself on this forum that I didn't even know about!  Cheesy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us!: facebook.com/gscosmetics

^^^Colorful Happiness ^^^
HippieAtHeart

I have become comfortably numb...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2006 03:47:46 PM »

Woww! Awesome.. I'll have to ask my parents about this haha. Cause they'd find it somewhat awkward if some random person sent me some crafts with shrooms and peace signs on them  Roll Eyes haha. But this would be awesomee. Now I have to think of a way to explain it to them that it's safe..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year - Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure! Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh! - Rocky Horror Picture Show
polkadotgraffiti
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2006 07:58:49 PM »

Woww! Awesome.. I'll have to ask my parents about this haha. Cause they'd find it somewhat awkward if some random person sent me some crafts with shrooms and peace signs on them  Roll Eyes haha. But this would be awesomee. Now I have to think of a way to explain it to them that it's safe..

hi, I am asuming since your user name is hippieatheart that your are somewhat hippish someway in your everyday life? If so then maybe it wont be so strange to explain to your parents.... maybe just hey I am doing a hippie swap where people with the same intrests as me, and we are going to craft things for each other... my parents know about my "peace, freedom, and ...." beliefs and my mom and dad who are very close minded people were just like ... ok and acted like it was all cool, so maybe if you act like it isnt a strange request then maybe they wont see it as one! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beautifulloser
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2006 08:02:45 PM »

I sent my info in, i can't wait to be matched up with someone, so i can start crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fire*rocket
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006 11:27:36 AM »

This sounds great.  I really don't think I'd have time though;I'd jump in in a second but I'm busy for the next few weeks buying a house and also going on vacation.  Smiley  I know, poor me.  Cheesy Wink

Hopefully a second round will take place when we're into our house and I have more free time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beautifulloser
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006 06:07:47 PM »

I know what you mean about time, life's a little crazy right now, i'm due to give birth on march 21st (i'm doing a home birth), but nothing like a little crafting to relax and have some 'me' time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glittersniffer
OneOfTheWeirdo's!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2006 07:31:41 PM »

Yeah, I just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago, I'm still trying to get my mind back ON crafting!  Cheesy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join us!: facebook.com/gscosmetics

^^^Colorful Happiness ^^^
StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2006 07:52:57 PM »

yay! i'm sending in my info. right after i post this!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
polkadotgraffiti
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2006 02:32:34 AM »

I know what you mean about time, life's a little crazy right now, i'm due to give birth on march 21st (i'm doing a home birth), but nothing like a little crafting to relax and have some 'me' time.
thats so awsome that your having a home birth! and congrats on your baby! I hope everything goes well!!

Yeah, I just found out I'm pregnant a few days ago, I'm still trying to get my mind back ON crafting!  Cheesy Grin
Congratulations!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
fire*rocket
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2006 05:28:34 AM »

Congrats to all the almost hippy mamas!  Smiley Hope your home birth goes great and your pregnancy is smooth and trouble free.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Homemade Jambalaya
Bermuda Travel Guide - WaterLot Inn
Snack Recipes
Beef Brisket Recipe
Super Bowl Food
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...