A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,483
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: All done.......maybe ;) My boi's gifts from me! (LOTS of pics)  (Read 13006 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

blue bunny
« on: February 09, 2006 08:06:39 AM »

Hello again!
I posted a while ago in this thread when i was making my boyfriends '50 reasons' book
(which is here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=75480.0 )

Firstly i'd like to thank everyone that's reading. You guys are amazing, and always inspire me, and support each others ideas and creations. I think it's so very wonderful. We're so lucky to have Craftster!!! YAY!  Grin
Ok, as well as the '50 reasons' book, i bought a velvety red heart box to put the other things in.

I also made.......
Half of my heart. My boy lives about 200 miles away, and i always say that when he leaves he takes a bit of my heart with him. (Luckily, he's as soppy as i am!)

The box has a label which says:
"This is a very special gift, that you can never see.
The reason it's so special is it's just for you from me.
Whenever you are lonely, or you're feeling blue,
You only have to hold this gift to know i think of you.
You never can unwrap it.
Please keep the ribbon tied.
Just get this box, and hold it close,
It's filled with love inside."

This is a little poem i found on here. I'm sorry, but i can't remember who posted it, but thank you. It's perfect  Smiley
I filled this box up (even tho he's not supposed to look) with little scraps of paper that say i love you etc, and small heart sequins.

Oh, and a lil scented cake Smiley

All of these are in the heart box with lots of pins/badges and a little sheet of heart stickers.

The box i covered in "things that go together" (in my other post) got filled with red, white and pink candy  Grin

And here they are all together with the 50 Reasons, book.

Please feel free to use any of the ideas, and just send me a message if you want the list of 'Things that go together.' I'll send them to you.
It's things like:
fish and chips, adam and eve, tom and jerry, horse and carriage etc

EDIT:
We're always saying we're going to run away and live in Iceland.
My neighbour went to Iceland last year, and i asked her to bring me back a rock. She did, and i found it the other day, so i'm adding that too, and saying that one day we'll both take the rock home again.
Hahaha, omg, sooooo sickly i know!  Tongue
« Last Edit: February 11, 2006 06:02:51 AM by blue bunny » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want personalised shoes and gogeous things? www.bunny.etsy.com
excessy
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006 09:23:59 AM »

awwww you always make such nice things! It's so cute, you'd do great selling it I bet. Damn lucky boyfriend Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blue bunny
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006 09:55:57 AM »

Yay!
Thank you so much!
I hope he loves it all. I've got really into using felt lately. It's amazing!
X
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kristen219
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006 01:04:36 PM »

i really really really love that bit of ur heart. my other half (my boy  Cheesy) lives about 6 hours aways Cry so if u dont mind, that would be PERFECT for me to make him. just wondering...what kind of stitch did u use and did u do it by hand?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Good morning starshine! The world says hello!

this was funnn
http://www.wists.com/kristen219/
blue bunny
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006 01:19:51 PM »

Yeah. Help yourself!!!!
I used felt, and blanket stitch (It looks alot better in 'real' life)
I did do it by hand. I drew out the half a heart shape, then just kinda made-up the middle broken bit.
I can draw you a pic if you need more help!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blue bunny
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006 02:38:16 PM »

Cheesy Sounds awesome! Sure, actually, i may as well post them here for people to use as they wish!

THINGS THAT GO TOGETHER!

Adam & eve, This & That, Fred & Wilma, Tom & Jerry, Horse & Carriage, Barbie & Ken, Pins & Needles, Knife & Fork, Homer & Marge, Night & Day, Batman & Robin, David & Goliath, Sid & Nancy, Bert & Ernie, Bricks & Mortar, Will and Grace, Strawberries & Cream, Black & white, John Smith & Pocahontas, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Fools & Horses, Superman & Lois Lane, Ben & Jerry, Herman & Lilly Muster, Bread & Toaster, Gomez & Morticia Addams, Stars & Stripes, Romeo & Juliet, Bowl & Spoon, Donald & Daisy Duck, Bread & Butter, Alice & The White Rabbit, Heart & Soul, Laurel & Hardy, Miss Piggy & Kermit, Birds & Bees, Yin & Yang, Yogi & Picnic Basket, Tweedledum & Tweedledee, Morecambe & Wise, Salt & Pepper, Lady & The Tramp, Beauty & The Beast, Antony & Cleopatra, Jessica & Roger Rabbit, Bucket & Spade, Othello & Desdemona, Sooty & Sweep, Buffy & Angel, Fish & chips, Bonnie & Clyde, Calvin and Hobbes, The Owl & the Pussycat, Punch & Judy, Sherlock Holmes & Dr. Watson, Green Eggs & Ham, Hansel & Gretel, Mulder and Scully, Tarzan & Jane, Frodo Baggins & Sam Gamgee, Boys & Girls, Ladies & Gentlemen, Jack & Jill, Aragorn and Arwen, Lauren Bacall & Humphrey Bogart, Popeye & Olive Oyl, Moon & Stars, Peaches & Cream, Sonny and Cher, Dogs & Cats, Bambi & Thumper, Bow & Arrow, Chas & Dave, Fun & Games, Thunder & Lightning, ET & Phone Home, King & Queen, Willow & Tara, Smith & Wesson, Bill & Ted, Charlie Brown & Snoopy, Cherubim & Seraphim, Flotsam & Jetsam, Meg & Mog, Maple Syrup & Bacon, Jekyll & Hyde, Winnie The Pooh & Hunny, Rosie & Jim, Mork & Mindy, One Man & His Dog, Pinky & the Brain, Plug & Socket, Skull & Cross Bones, Ren & Stimpy, Zippy & George, Stalagmites & Stalactites, Steptoe and Son, Tarzan & Jane, Thelma & Louise, Aladdin & Princess Jasmine, Incubus & Succubus, Wallace & Gromit,
THIS ROCKS   Logged

betenoir
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006 03:23:50 PM »

Cry Everything is so wonderful!
I wish my boyfriend was sappy so I could give him stuff like that.
Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AllieKat3120

We're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006 06:19:45 PM »

W O W

all of that is incredible... (i love your 50 things book! the drawing are so great!! so personal!!)

gee all this for your first valentines day together? all i got for my boyfriend and mines first v-day together was some clearence candy the day of before he picked me up at work... this year he's getting a mix cd though

very amazing stuff, great job, and i hope he does backflips when he gets all that... i know i would
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissMeshell
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006 11:37:53 PM »

All I can say is WOW.

Really, all that stuff is amazingly amazing, I especially adore the bit of your heart. What fantastic gifts, you rock Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
L

skinned up knees and salty lips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006 06:49:40 AM »

ok you are the best girlfriend ever!!!!
and im sorry but i have to steal one or two of your ideas!!!
your things are great and so beautiful
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog. read often. comment more.
<A HREF="http://www.apessimistsview.blogspot.com">

you taste so sweet but i cant eat the same thing everyday...
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Play I Want To Hold on a Guitar
How to Play Let It Be on a Guitar
How to Play Michelle on a Guitar
How to Play Louie Louie on a Guitar
Norwegian Wood Easy Acoustic Rhythm Guitar Lesson
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: How to Make 110 Prayer Flags

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...