A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,587
Currently Running With Scissors:
680 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: What are you listening to whilst crafting CD swap (sign ups CLOSED) Send by 3/10  (Read 12616 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dynamine
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2006 04:51:46 PM »

i feel like utter crap, boxofpurls....i am going to be the lone late person, it looks like.  Cry my health has been ridiculous the past two weeks, and i finally had to go in for a minor procedure yesterday...urgh.

i feel like a weenie.

the project is all crafted, the cd has been made, labelled and decorated. it's even sealed in the box already!! it just has to wait to be mailed on monday.

i am so sorry, boxofpurls. i reallyreally hope you like the cd and project, though!!  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/dynamine/
http://tinydynamine.etsy.com
Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.
box of purls
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2006 07:56:54 PM »

i feel like utter crap, boxofpurls....i am going to be the lone late person, it looks like.  Cry my health has been ridiculous the past two weeks, and i finally had to go in for a minor procedure yesterday...urgh.

i feel like a weenie.

the project is all crafted, the cd has been made, labelled and decorated. it's even sealed in the box already!! it just has to wait to be mailed on monday.

i am so sorry, boxofpurls. i reallyreally hope you like the cd and project, though!!  Undecided

Don't feel bad.  I'm going to be late too.  I have no good reason but I'm late too.  I hope you feel better really soon.  Smiley  I'm sending Monday, I just didn't get it finished in time to send this morning. 

I went back over my list of people and here are the people I need to hear something from because I haven't heard if they have sent, if they are going to be late, and all that stuff.  So check in with me these guys:

miss brianne
knit_dork24
spirals420
dottson_p3490
orangeabsinthe
Nymeria
macaulkv
Topolino
michelex
meanderingchaos
mrsbenjimadden
drawkcabssecnirp
Raindrops

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dottson_p3490
« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2006 08:16:10 AM »

oops, I am so sorry I missed the deadline as well.  Last weekend my grandpa took me to get dive certified and this weekend my mom took me to the city and to the art museum for my birthday.  I will send on Monday and will e mail my partner and the organizer.  Sorry  Embarrassed again. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LRC_3490
box of purls
« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2006 04:06:54 PM »

I know that at the beginning of the swap I said that Morning Star will be co-organizing but that's changed.  I'm the only organizer.  Sorry about not posting about that before now.  I kept meaning to but then I would forget.  I'm a bad organizer, I know. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crafterbynite
Customizing the world ..one shirt at a time

Extraordinary machine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2006 04:12:40 PM »

Sent my package out today. Sorry for being late, Crafterbynite.  Cry

I had some... um... problems. Someone stole the small priority box off my desk. I even waited in line for a half hour at the Post Office just to get it. Bastards. Luckily, your stuff was in my bag with me, so it was not stolen. Why someone would want to steal a free priority mail box is beyond me, but whatever.

No worries .....I'm too  excited
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ETSY :: Wist :: Blog :: Fb :: Twitter
miss brianne

I'm addicted to Craft

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2006 09:16:06 AM »

I know that at the beginning of the swap I said that Morning Star will be co-organizing but that's changed.  I'm the only organizer.  Sorry about not posting about that before now.  I kept meaning to but then I would forget.  I'm a bad organizer, I know. 
Oh no!.
hahaha. That might be why you haven't heard from me?

I will PM you now!

You aren't a bad organiser. It's a huge swap- there are a lot of people involved.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
box of purls
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2006 04:42:17 PM »

Oh no!.
hahaha. That might be why you haven't heard from me?

I will PM you now!

You aren't a bad organiser. It's a huge swap- there are a lot of people involved.

Oh yeah, probably.  So if anyone else has pm'd morning star instead of me, let me know.  Smiley   If you just haven't pm'd anyone, please do PM me even if it's just say you are going to be late.

I sent out to dynamine today, I am about to PM you the DC# now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
betenoir
« Reply #147 on: March 14, 2006 02:18:13 PM »

I'm starting to get really worried about my little package.
I sent it on the fourth of march and well, I still have no confirmation of it arriving.  I even sent it airmail!
mjadams! please let me know the second it reaches your doorstep!
*worries*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafterbynite
Customizing the world ..one shirt at a time

Extraordinary machine!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: March 14, 2006 04:11:22 PM »

I have just received mine.... I love the necklace ...and the cd is great...lots of new sounds for my ears..ill post pics soon... thanks so much Mikania!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ETSY :: Wist :: Blog :: Fb :: Twitter
box of purls
« Reply #149 on: March 14, 2006 06:06:05 PM »

I'm starting to get really worried about my little package.
I sent it on the fourth of march and well, I still have no confirmation of it arriving.  I even sent it airmail!
mjadams! please let me know the second it reaches your doorstep!
*worries*

Were you able to get a DC#?  I know you're in Canada and that some people have had trouble getting them outside the US. 

Okay so as of right now I need to hear from the following people:
orangeabsinthe
macaulkv
meanderingchaos
drawkcabssecnirp

And if you haven't sent yet, but I have heard from you about when you'll be sending don't forget to let me know when you send and the DC# if applicable. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006 06:09:51 PM by box of purls » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Make a Vidalia Sweet Onion and Crab Souffle
Making White Cheddar Horseradish Mashed Potatoes
Grilled Cheese and Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe - American
How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...