A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,195
Currently Running With Scissors:
586 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocolate Swap 2 Gallery  (Read 6572 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LACEY
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2006 07:27:09 AM »

i got my package from mikania!! its awsome - so tasty! pics to follow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
classycrafter
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2006 04:12:44 PM »

Alrighty everyone, I have FINALLY completed feedback. Everyone's feedback is now complete. If you DONT have feedback and should, please PM me. Thank you so much for participating in this swap!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mikania
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2006 06:57:25 PM »

Here's what I sent Lacey.

A 1 lb box of See's candies and assorted chocolate bars:

Fake Sculpey chocolates:

A screen printed "Brown Cow" tank:

I hope you enjoy everything, Lacey!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mikania
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2006 07:04:18 PM »

Also, here's what I got from Lacey!

She spoiled me rotten.  Grin I really wish I had gotten her more chocolates, now.

I got these awesome Resse's flip flops and a long "I heart chocolate" tank. She also sent chocolate flavored lip balms in chocolate-looking cases, a cute pink and brown "stash" pouch with a beautiful blue interior that she made, an awesome Cocoa Crispies notebook, and lots of tasty chocies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bronzecase

"Do crafts, not drugs!" - That 70's Show

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2006 06:16:16 AM »

Mikania, as a person who has never experimented with Sculpey, I am curious how hard it was to make the chocolates. They are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2006 10:37:35 AM »

Those sculpey chocolates are amazing!!  If I had received those I'm sure I would've tried to take a bite, heehee Cheesy

And I love the notebook and the tank!  So cute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
ecstasia
Little Girl Lost

I love personal swaps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2006 06:15:50 PM »

I'm so sorry for being so late! Things have been hectic here. My fiance and I have been passing colds back and forth, and work is just crazy. Anyway, I am finally posting the simply amazing chocolate swap that I received from night_owl!

Closer up picture

Farther away picture

I received a huge selection of wonderful, yummy goodies from night_owl! Included is a huge jar of cookie mix, a bag of Riesen chocolates (which I absolutely adore!), a massive bar of Symphony (milk chocolate, almond and toffee) which my fiance attacked with me lol, a super soft milk chocolate covered caramel lollipop, a giant egg truffle that I haven't eaten yet (I think it has mint as well), a bar of super rich, melt in mouth chcolate called Chocolate con Leche (milk chocolate), a fabulous bracelet made with chocolately colored beads (I get so many compliments when I wear this! It's fabulous and I adore it!), a beautifully made chocolate brown and white fabric wallet that I use for special (or at least dressier) occassions, and a sample box of chocolate that has the most unusual chocolates inside. Like chocolate mole which is spicy and lavender chocolate and more. So yummy! I love everything that I received! night_owl has been a FABULOUS partner!

-- Lissi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

night_owl
Crafty Mom

I love being a mom!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2006 07:37:47 PM »

I'm so happy you liked everything!!  I loved that bracelet so much I made me one too. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog

I'm back after a long time away and trying to find time to craft as I adjust to life as a mom!
Mikania
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2006 12:37:43 PM »

Mikania, as a person who has never experimented with Sculpey, I am curious how hard it was to make the chocolates. They are so cute!

I'm not a Sculpey master by any means, so I'd say they weren't that hard. But, there's some amazing Sculpey food art out there that puts mine to shame.

I don't really have any special techniques I used. I just bought some chocolates for me to use as a model, and tried not to eat them all before I was done with the clay. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pour Acrylic Paint
JohnK Explains Cartoon Construction Pt. 2
JohnK Explains Cartoon Construction Pt. 1
Chocolate Painting with Spoon
Student’s ‘Rape Culture’ Artwork Banned from School Show
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...