A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 2 - Gallery  (Read 15347 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_t_chic
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2006 01:25:54 PM »

OMG! How cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
yawningyak
« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2006 04:44:20 PM »

Beatrice is back home (she has been home over a week, but I was away) and says she had a great time on her trip!  She is now addicted to American Idol & even wants to try out next year.  We'll have to work on her vocals.  
Cookies sent her home with all kinds of goodies.  Bea has a new (gorgeous) poncho, St. Pats party hat, comfy purple sweatpants, a matching flowered headband, a string of pearls, and a necklace with her name on it.  Cookies also sent along some treats for me:  a beautiful crocheted pouch, a felt doughnut (which is Beatrice sized, but Bea said I could have it), some Easter chicks, a St. Pats good luck coin, and an awesome bracelet, as well as Bea's scrapbook and travel journal.  Thank you, Cookies, for being such an awesome swap partner!
And now for the pics:

And from her scrapbook:
A Valentine's Day Tea Party

Riding around town in her pearls

« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 02:24:20 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommiemed
Our New Business

I am a true Firefighter wife....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2006 07:38:37 PM »

Petunia, I am sending out Tutu tomorrow , hope she makes it soon. Hope you like all of the things we did.
mommiemed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mjadams
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2006 07:20:27 PM »

yawning-that poncho really is the most adorable thing i have ever seen! i am jealous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what the fred savage is going on with you?
mjadams
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2006 08:00:21 PM »

I take that back! Eleanor is the cutest thing ever!
She arrived back home today after a fantastic time in Kansas with lethargic, and she was totally spoiled!

First, she now has a custom made outfit! check it out...its in my favorite colors too.

My my, isn't she modest? lol I wanted to show everyone how cute it is!

look at the great detailing on the back. It is SO cute, and a matching scarf

while in Kansas she had a ton of fun! she went to the Kansas city zoo, the miniature toy museum, the arcade and to work with lethargic at the animal shelter, good thing she makes friends so easily.

She also brought me back some super cool surprises! Isn't the glass candy great! i love it.

Thank you lethargic!!! you are an amazing partner...i have her giraffe gilbert with me, and he is the very cute himself. Here is a sneak peak....

THIS ROCKS   Logged

what the fred savage is going on with you?
goatgoddess
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2006 09:45:53 AM »

Arnold is home - everyone is so excited  Grin

He brought home so many goodies, A very cool mag. of the Melbourne 2006 games a sporting event. Arnold is a big fan. the cutest kola fabric, a cd of mix music and a dvd Alice in Wonderland - the party I think - will check it out tonight. Oh a catelogue of where bluebubble works,  the greatest journal - the first pic Arnold showing off some of his goodies - candy, tea, fruit sugars, a very cool pen and his very cool coat!

this pic is Arnold shoing off the inside of his coat - it's armadillo <G>

Here is Blondie trying on his coat

The Spike wanted to try it on

Group shot

Resting after a exciting homecoming - showing off his journal to Gallagher Goat

Thanks so much bluebubble - Arnold had a the best time - he can't stop talking about his trip - my hubby had more fun looking thru Arnolds stuff too. In fact he has now claimed Arnold as his.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jane feebles
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2006 05:33:28 AM »

Huzzah! Clementine got home today, and showing she really is my baby, had so much excess luggage she came in 2 packages.  Do you like her nice warm hat and scarf?
She had quite a trip around Minnesota, and managed to see some culture as well as stuffing her monkey face with tacos and shopping
She brought home a beyoootiful felted handbag that matches her stripes

And some cool socks to make more friends, and a tshirt from a taco house, that my boyfriend is quite fond of (if you can't tell)

Plus her lovely journal, she really got around

This is at the taco house

And hanging out in a sculpture park

And this is greenveggie's puppy, how cute is she!!!

And finally, re-uniting with Pepe Applehead, who missed her terribly while she was away

Thanks greenveggie, what a great swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you stitch? Do you bitch? Do you live in BrisVegas?? http://brisbanesnb.wordpress.com/

sighing, she stared wist-fully across the crowded buffet table
bluebubble
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2006 05:49:24 AM »

Mr G Raff is home! He brought some great goodies home with him too!

Thnkyou so much Goat goddess! What a fun swap!   Grin
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 02:23:05 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommiemed
Our New Business

I am a true Firefighter wife....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2006 03:13:40 PM »

Petunia was my swap buddy for this, She did a fantastic job, she goes to college, and she took pics, and made me a fab pair of purpleish pink flower earrings, they are to die for, and sent me some kool marshmallow peep eggs, that are gone now...LOL. Scooter came home with culture, and a knitted hat, and scarf. Sorry Petunia for Scooter's floppy body.  Newspaper from her College, keep in mind these were not the usual floppy newsprint, they are actual newspapers.
Anywho, again I had a ball and so much fun.
mommiemed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Petunia0384
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2006 01:26:21 PM »

Petunia was my swap buddy for this, She did a fantastic job

I'm so glad you liked everything. Smiley  I got Tutu back today!  She came back with so much stuff!  It really cheered me up, because I was having problems today with being sick and some family issues.  She's wearing a cool UT cape, a new collar, and pink earrings.  She came with a great scrapbook, candy, and all kinds of fun things that I'm going to have to take a picture of.  Mommiemed's daughter joined in the fun too, and sent me some cool paper clip jewelry. Smiley  This swap was so much fun, and mommiemed was a great partner.  Thanks so much for everything!  I'll post pics later. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shainna Smiley

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Tennyson
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Collagen-Boosting Eye Cream
Surprising Beauty Buys from Whole Foods
How to Get Firmer, Clearer Skin in 10 Minutes
How to Prevent Mascara From Running
All About the Lip
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...