A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 304,868
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap February  (Read 12723 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Bobolink
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Note the knitting pirate chalk bag!

I hate it when rocks eat my head

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006 03:25:16 PM »

Ok- here's my list.
I live in northern California
1- I've changed this one- cause I'm getting lots of forest stuffies now from other swaps.
Food stuffy! or just funny food themed item, where the food has a face / personality etc..
I love meat, sushi, sweet stuff and I think toast stuffies are adorable.
2-2- Anything needle felted / wet felted. [/s] Thank you Veludo- you're the best!
3- A journal with different colored funky pages inside.  I don't need a blank one for writing, but I'd love one I could put photos- scrapbooking- in or use as a knitting journal.
like this: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=74965.40

About me: 28 year old grad student who spends way too much time on craftster at my desk, instead of where I should be- at my bench doing experiments. I love all animals and animal motifs. Owls and all birds, forest animals, cats etc.. Nature stuff and city artsy stuff too. I love all colors, but probably bright ones over pastels, but earthy ones are great too especially for a nature theme. I also prefer off colors to primaries- ie turquiose over navy blue. I love any old, vintage, retro and mod looking stuff and patterns- but I really like modern stuff too. I love old vintagy stuff like adds ie- fruit crate labels and pin ups. I love when prissy crafts are mixes with racy stuff ie an embroidered pin up- I think that really represents what us awesome craftsters are up to. I also love food stuff, sushi, meat, sweet stuff etc.. probably cause I love food! And I love stuff from other cultures, like asian fabrics and all that amazing Mexicana stuff I've been seeing in the galleries.
Dislikes- just cut up books, and I really don't need any more journals. I just have too many and I'd hate for you to work on something I just can't use.   
Grin
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006 01:19:22 PM by Bobolink » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/Bobolink
Sorry I've been absent! Can't wait to chill with you all again Smiley
Anyone want to swap alphabet ATCs?
smrfchic
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006 04:14:45 PM »

I'm in Southern California (USA)...

My wish list:

(1) A cute little zippered pouch or something to keep in my purse for receipts.   I am using an envelope now, but they tend to get ratty and ugly.  I keep the receipts for a week until we do our weekly accounting/budget, so that we can track our expenditures on food, gas, clothing, etc. Thanks so much, akredhead!! Smiley

(2) Magnets for my fridge to match my kitchen. It's Folkart Roosters and Cows.  I have a few Laurie Korsgaden Rooster prints, a cow print on tin, a huge ceramic rooster on top of my fridge, and some framed farm/pastoral scenes. The colors are a sagey green and a dark rose. (the sagey green extends into the living room, but the accessories in there are a mix of milk glass, blue&white china, and cranberry glass, with an emphasis on the Blue Willow pattern)

(3) A hook roll, like the knitting needle rolls, but for my crochet hooks. I have about a dozen hooks, from the tiny ones used for lace & beading socks, to a size K.

I'm a 26y/o SAHM to 5 kids, a girl scout leader, and a catholic.  I don't drink/smoke/do drugs. I listen to country music, oldies, and a bit of alternative. I like zebra print, some paisleys, corduroy, and jewel tones (emerald, sapphire, garnet, etc.) I have a dog (outside), 3 noisy parrots, and 10 spoiled fishies.

Thanks so much for reading!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006 10:16:00 AM by smrfchic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~ Sadie ~*~
Oh, for corn's sake!
zenochka
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006 04:31:59 PM »

Hi there! I'm from NJ
1) A t-shirt for my oldest son that says "I'm the Bigger Big Brother" or something along those lines in a youth size 7/8, kind of like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6844718175&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
it doesn't have to be embriodered though or have a stick figure on it
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
2) some kind of Celtic themed decoration for St. Patrick's day that can stay up year round if I wanted
3) something for the baby girl to be! I love getting crafted stuff for her! I only have 9 more weeks to go! Thank you!!!!

About me, I have 2 boys and #3 a girl is due April 6th, thank goodness only 2 more months to go!!! I love the colors purple and blue. Anything you'd really like to know pm me! I am very easy to please! Thanks!
Cheryl
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006 06:18:38 AM by zenochka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

employed = hardly any time to sew :-(
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006 06:09:37 PM »

I sent my info in earlier, so I'm gonna post my info now. Smiley Thank you in advance if anyone picks me!!

I am from British Columbia, Canada

1. Beads, charms, wires... any sort of beading supplies! I am just getting into beading/jewelry making and you can only buy so many Wal-Mart beads before it gets repetitive. I'd love ANYTHING! Smiley thanks vegbee!! Grin Grin

2. A new bag/purse. I have a large hobo bag from Old Navy that has been great but the zipper is starting to go on it. I'd love something new! Some styles/fabrics I like:
http://www.puchimaiko.com/stolen/bag_b_002a.jpg <--- LOOOVE
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=73754 <--- LOOVE
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=73559
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=32021.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=28740.0
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=31017.0

3. A surprise! Anything really. Something for my home, craft supplies, jewelry... anything!

To see info about me go here! livejournal swap info page: http://retroglow.livejournal.com/9836.html

If you need/want any other info just ask me or if you want to keep your identity a secret, ask someone else to ask me. Grin
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006 04:36:53 PM by Krysta » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
Ember77

Shopaholic Against Reform

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006 06:55:39 PM »

Thank you for your generosity and time in the January Swap!  Honestly, Im floored!  Cheesy

Im in Toronto, Canada.

1.   I dragonboat in the summer and were gearing up for this season. I would LOVE a cute bag or tote to carry around my gear/spare clothes.  Any sort of dark sturdy fabric lined with something light and fun would be fantastic!!!!  (I'm addicted to bags)

2.   Lined zippered pouch in a light, fun, flirty fabric about the size of a small make up bag or pencil case.

3.   A Let Me Be Your Grasshopper Kit! I would be so grateful for a diy kit on bookbinding or stenciling.

I'm 28 and I spend my days in front of a computer. I volunteer my spare time to working on community theatre musicals (currently 50 kids in Beauty & the Beast aish!).  I love japanese fabric and I'm itching to learn how to use a sewing machine. I'm a beginner knitter, dabble in wet & needle felting, beading, wire art and paper crafts.  I think I'm addicted to STUFF in general. My favorite colours are black, blue, and silver. I'm also drawn to cranberry red, rich chocolate browns with bright blues
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreams, born and living, have but one soul; Yours.

Visit the insanity:
http://essentialnatalie.blogspot.com/

PM me for personal swaps!!
gyouko
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006 07:03:59 PM »

Hey guys!
I'm in Canada.

Wish #1: You're probably so tired of these but Kanzashi hair pins would be so nice for my hair.  With a neato button in the middle or something.  Thanks so much, madmatigan79! :D

Wish #2: A cd player cozy/pouch.  It seems like I'm one of the few people who are still using cd players.  The least I can do is make it look cool ;]

Wish #3: SURPRISE! Just one small thing! : D

Soooo, I'm currently 14 (fifteen in two months!) and in high school.  I really like vintage, Japanese, Chinese, British, bold, classic things.  I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter, Gene Kelly, & The Beatles.  I spend my spare time (not that there is much nowadays anyway) reading, drawing, dancing, and attempting to make things.  Ohh, and owls fascinate me for some odd reason.  I don't like gross-eye cancer-neon colours and gray.  Although I like bumblebee yellow just for some pazzaz.  I also like greens, golds, peach, turqouise, brown, black, and white.  Please PM me for further info! Thanks!  :D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006 05:53:00 PM by gyouko » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lasandri
originator of the term "crackster", as in craftster is like crack.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006 10:23:35 PM »

i'm in california!

1. a hoodie -- with whatever! stencilled, embroidered or anything.

2. felted beads in any color
-- thanks handlethis!!!

3. a surprise!

about me: i'm 28 and a grad student. i sleep sometimes. but mostly i study! anything you want to know about me:
www.sandrisuperstar.com/aboutme.html
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006 12:22:00 PM by lasandri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft_t_chic
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2006 10:39:27 PM »

Let me throw my list into the mix too! I'm in Ohio, USA.

1. A wallet. I have one now that my mom gave me that is kinda old lady flower-ish. It's a great size and it's functional, but I'd love one that's cuter. Funky fabrics would be fabulous! A zipper to hold coins would be nice, but not a necessity.

2. Anything with Wonder Woman on it for me, or Batman for the boy. Something functional that we can show off at work. OH! Or Batman buttons so he can wear on his name badge holder thingy! He just got a cubical too, so he's pretty pysched about that. Something functional for his desk would be neat...

3. Surprise me!

A little about me...I dabble in all crafts...I like to try anything once. I love pink and green together, and black too. I like stars and polka dots. I hate blue and purple. Not hate...just don't really like, but they are okay in small doses. I don't really have any kind of specific style...it really depends on my mood that day. If you have questions, feel free to PM me!  Grin Thanks in advance!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
akredhead
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2006 10:47:06 PM »

Hi! I live in SNOWY and FREEZING Anchorage, AK...

Wishes:

1. A funky but glamorous clutch...something fun and colorful would be great!

2. A monster messenger bag. I think they are the cutest ever. Thank you!

3. A t-shirt or tank top (size L-XL i have big boobs) that says "Jack Nasty <3 You"

Info: I'm 27 years old. I love animals specifically: otters, hedgehogs and bumblebees. My favorite colors: dark purple, teal, chocolate brown, dark red, dark green, grey and black. Email me if you have any questions. Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006 10:02:01 AM by akredhead » THIS ROCKS   Logged
veludo
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006 04:29:46 AM »

hi, i'm in portugal

my wishes are:

1- handmade soap. my favourite scents are coconut, cinammon, strawberry, ...

2- kilt pin brooch (something like this one, http://www.flickr.com/photos/28626542@N00/50351402/in/set-990515/) thank you L Smiley

3- stationary, anything that involves letter writing, i am always running off things, letter sets, single envelopes, single sheets, stickers, pens, etc (my favourites are japanese/korean stationary, especially pool cool kawaii girl, q-lia little angel, sanrio hello kitty, q-lia riceball..., i also love miffy) thank you happychick Smiley

something about me that might help people that eventually pick me:
- i'm 26 and i am  a graphic designer
- my favourite colors are pink, some shades of green, red, yellow, orange, black and i love grey
- my favourite color combos are pink and green, green and orange, red and yellow, black and dark orange and dark brown,...
- i like vintage and retro things
- i like cats, food, knitting, yarn, beads, buttons, japan, cactus and succulents, stamps, stickers, snail mail, paper, pompoms and felt beads,and more and more and more
- some of my favourite cartoons/caracthers/whatever are miffy, hello kitty, alice, smurfs, miss piggy,
- i do not like gaudy things, golden things, bright pink (i am getting tired of it).

« Last Edit: February 14, 2006 05:17:44 AM by veludo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Field Test: Fake Bangs for the Noncommittal
Black Women and Their Hair
Try This Different Take on the Braid
Hair Tips: Customizing Your Curling Iron
2012 Emmy Awards Hairstyle Trends
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...