A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unconditional Swap February  (Read 12188 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bracelet_girl
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006 09:03:28 AM »

I'm from the UK.   Smiley

My wishes are:-

1. Beads and findings (chain, clasps etc.)

2. Charms or anything kitschy that can be made into charms (domino pieces, lego etc.) THANK YOU HAPPYCHICK!  Grin

3. Surprise Me!  Wink

I'm 17 years old, 18 in May.  Tongue I work in a book shop and I love reading. I love art too. The craft I do primarily is jewellery making although I can knit a little bit and i'm learning to crochet.  Smiley  My favourite colours are green/blue/purple. I like anything to do with penguins and monkeys. I also like stars  Smiley oh and I LOVE earrings!!  Grin  If you need to know anything else feel free to pm me  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006 01:53:02 PM by bracelet_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My DeviantArt page
My Livejournal

I do personal swaps, themed or random. Smiley pm me if you are interested!
classycrafter
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006 09:09:11 AM »

Hello Everyone! Here is my wish list:

1) Norweigan Stockings like these - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=59711.0, http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=70202.0

2) Glass beads, beads and more beads - something unique but mature

3) A cute, STYLISH handbag to take out with me when I go out with the girls - im hoping for a hobo bag

A little about me: I am located in St. Louis Missouri. Im 24 years old. Colors I like are Cranberry, Black, Silver, Gold, Pink, Red, Blue. Thanks in advance to the lovely craftster that pics me!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/classycrafter

classycrafter.etsy. com
KerriedAway

Goldenly Delicious

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006 09:16:49 AM »

I live in the US-Nevada

Wishes:
1. Travel goodies: My boyfriend lives in the UK and so i travel quite a bit.  I have my next trip coming up feb. 11th and would love something before my departure. As to what, i'm not quite sure exactly.  Im trying to finish knitting my little passport pouch.  Some ideas perhaps: Things to make it more enjoyable, something to do, something with a cute travling theme, vintagey travel stuff, Parisian, and so on and so forth.  

2. Purse. Old reliable is becoming just that, old, and well, rather gross since its a simple fabric type.  Longish strap(s), not too tiny nor too huge, and nothing neon please.

3. Pineapple/fruity stuff for my kitchen.  I've only been here a few months, so i need more to make my little apartment more cheery.  I love the pineapples, but fruit in general is nice too. Maybe something to go on the kitchen walls..?  Thank you thank you!

Thank you ever so kindly in advance.  Have a gorgeous craftster day!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006 09:08:11 AM by KerriedAway » THIS ROCKS   Logged

the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward
inward and outward
in this place that i call home
my brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
tamar
aka red colander

::Red Colander::

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006 09:38:20 AM »

I'm from the Netherlands!

These are my wishes for feb.:

1. A necklace. I just bought this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunna/94143971/ and now i want more stylish necklaces! I love these:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ventonapraia/75130784/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ventonapraia/35808563/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ventonapraia/10485458/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oficinad-encantar/63166352/

THANK YOU MJADAMS!!!

2. (interior) decorating / craft magazines for inspiration!

3. Any souvenir from your country/state/city, like: magnets, snowglobe, keychain, postcards, candy and things like that. surprise me!  
*BLUSH* THANKS PRINCESS DUKKI!

About me: Im a 22 years old elementary school teacher/student from Amsterdam. I love to craft, crochet, sew, make photos and collages, travel, I have 3 cats, my favourite colors are turquoise/green/blue, I collect koalas, monkeys and sheep.

Thanks!!

~x
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006 07:46:35 AM by tamar » THIS ROCKS   Logged

apandalee
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2006 09:42:59 AM »

I'm in the US, NY to be exact

1. Something Bob the Builder and/or robot themed: I am doing my school's robot competition, and I think my team is going to be Team Bob in honor of Bob the Builder, (motto: We can fix it yes we can!). As one of 2 girls doing the competition I would love to celebrate it in a cute and crafty way, so a Bob, we can fix it, and/or robot themed T-Shirt, bag, or some other kind of cute thing I could use to display my roboteer pride would be really cool.

2. Yarn: I would love enough cool yarn and the pattern to knit your favorite project! I would say I am up to medium difficulty knitting levels and I love quick patterns that don't take that much yarn. Can't beat that instant gratification.   Grin

3. A surprise: Something you are dying to make but no one else asked for, knitting or jewlery making supplies, or anything else you can think of. I love surprises! Only thing is I have recieved a lot of scarfs recently, (which I  absolutely loved, yay craftsters),  so I don't really need anymore.
Thanks Writer78!!!
About me: I'm a college student who is majoring in Cognitive Science and Chinese. I love kniting, pandas, Meomi, jewel tones, candy colors, rainbows, my Nintendo DS (especially Animal Crossing), and other cute things. I'm not very hardcore, although I do like urban things, (graffiti, city skylines, etc), but not goth things.  PM me for any other info. Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006 03:13:39 PM by apandalee » THIS ROCKS   Logged

handlethis
Monica

I got soul but I'm not a soldier

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006 10:25:39 AM »

three wishes..

1. handknitted scarf...i would really like it to keep me warm...cables are a plus! even with a matching hat would be cool but not neccessary

2. craft supplies...[such as jewelry making stuff, card making stuff, sewing stuff and/or....random buttons, embroidery stuff] ty pengwend!

3. handspun yarn....haha ok thats a big wish but crosses fingers.....OK OK...regular yarn..i love it all!! also.......left over yarn a plus....nothing less than 10 inches...

I live in texas and i love it! haha..im 19 [almost 20!!]...im really girly...i love all things girly...i love pearls....lace....a ll shades of pink.....im the non-jeans kinda girl...i wear skirts and slacks....my style is classy but edgy....trendy but not to trendy......glam but not to blingish....random things i like: hearts, yarn, the killers<333, nirvana, grass, bunnies, flowers, roses, the 20s, all decades except the 90s! haha...i love magazines...all kinds...im a really big FASHION person....im a college student[business Admin and fashion design]...i love it..
'i live for fashion' is my saying! fav song is 'Indie RnR'- the killers!!

thanks for picking me [in advance]!!haha
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006 12:21:56 PM by handlethis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

daydreamer13579
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2006 10:38:36 AM »

I am in WV, US

1. Fabric for quilting- cotton or cotton blends at least 5 inches square

2. A bag to carry my yarn/latest project in

3. a journal with blank pages, I received one in another swap and it is full. I really like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=57967.0 or a bunch of great paper to make my ownl. THANKS!!!!

I love blues and purples. The ocean is my favorite place to be. I spend a lot of time either crafting or on craftster. If you have questions PM me.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006 12:59:49 PM by daydreamer13579 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadedali

I don't know what that means. - Brennan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006 10:42:38 AM »

I'm Alison. I'm in Texas. Here are my wishes:

1. A tinafish bag (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=35575.0). In dark red, black, or tweedy brown on the outside with a fun print on the inside - maybe something like what they have at Reprodepot (www.reprodepot.com)?

2. A newsboy cap in a dark and/or tweedy fabric. I tried crocheting one for myself, and it was a *disaster*. The only thing is, I seem to have a really large head and most commercial hats don't fit me (not knit hats, but, like fedoras and stuff), so if you're working from a pattern, you may have to tweak it. I can send you a measurement if you need it.

3. A needle-felting starter kit.

My favorite colors these days are hot pink, black, orange, brown, and green. I like pretty much anything vintage, particularly anything from the Twenties to the Fifties. My style is pretty casual, with rocker girl and boho tendencies. I do lots of crafts, but, as you may be able to tell from my wish list, I am sewing-deficient. I guess that's all the relevant stuff I have to share.

I was on swap overload last month, but this month, I hope to chip in a bit more. Yay, Unconditional Swaps!

Alison
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006 11:06:40 AM by redheadedali » THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is why I suggested attack dogs, but no, my mother wanted an alpaca.- Logan, Veronica Mars

http://redheadedali.livejournal.com
redpopsicles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006 10:47:44 AM »

Hello!  I'm in Texas.

Here are my wishes:

1.  A necklace of some sort, preferable silver colored, that I can wear with lower cut tops.  Here are a couple I have seen and liked that can be used for inspiration:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=67264.0 (I like the first one)
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=72603.0
THANKS CRAFT_T_CHIC!!!!

2.  A tote bag of some sort.  A gal can never have too many totes.  Wink

3.  A surprise based on my likes below.  Cheesy

I will be 27 on the 26th of this month!  My favorite colors are blues and greens (think of the ocean), although I have been liking pinks and reds and oranges and purples all together lately (think Moulin Rouge eccentricity).  I also like combinations of brown and pastels (brown/pink and brown/blue).  I really like the rockabilly/psychobilly/punk look and the music that goes along with those subcultures.  I also rather consider myself an aging riot grrl (although I'm only 26).  I like nautical stars, old school tattoos (Sailor Jerry), pinups, astrology (I'm a Pisces).  I like polka dots, stripes, stars, cherries, dragons, and fish, martini glasses, and whatnot.  I also love Dorothy Parker, the 1920's/Jazz Age, F. Scott Fitzgerald, the Harry Potter series, and Stephen King's Dark Tower Series.  My favorite bands/artists are Elliott Smith, Sleater-Kinney, Bikini Kill, The Clash, The Ramones, and a bunch of others that I can't think of right now.  If you have any other questions, just shoot me a PM.  
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006 10:16:40 AM by redpopsicles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

porfiry

Freedom! Forever!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006 12:06:33 PM »

Im from Ohio, USA

My wishlist:
1. Candy from the UK or Canada (like coffee crisp, big turk, yorkie, smarties, you get the idea) or if youre from the states, some kind of candy thats only found in your region.
WOOHOO!  Thank you sarahjayne, I can hardly wait!!!  Grin

2. A sock creature/reconstructed toy thing.  I love funky stuff.  I love funky toys that I can name and anthropomorphize even more.  If you send me a homemade sock creature I will love you forever and ever. 

3. Surprise me based on your interests or mine!  Cheesy

About me:
I am a 26-year old married tomboy.  My husband is a tomboy too, but he's a man, so I'm not sure how that works.  We have no kids, instead we have adventures two cats.  I love being outside, using my imagination, plunging my hands into a project, and traveling to all corners of the globe.  I have just re-discovered skirts and like the kind that are punky enough to allow me to climb trees while wearing them.  I like to be reminded how everyday life can be quite surreal, and I love anything and everything from distant and foreign cultures.  Oh, yeah, and Im a twin!  So something from another twin/or something pertaining to twin culture would be super-cool.     
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006 10:27:03 AM by porfiry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet 2013 Style Council Member Olivia
Meet 2013 Style Council Member Daniela
Meet 2013 Style Council Member Carly
How to Makeover Your Work Wardrobe
Pulling Off a Glamorous Look
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...