A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
693 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wishlist Round 7 Gallery  (Read 58697 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jasfitz

nobody's little weasel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2006 05:15:36 PM »

Thanks, you guys!!  I'm not very good at getting praise in real life, as I get really embarrased, and awkward... so it's really nice to hear your lovely comments this way Grin
I'm sooo happy you like it, BigMouth! I was going for sort of funkyfun, but also a little reserved/cool. versatility. I really hope it'll be useful for you. I *heart* that you felt like lois lane. Please post action shots!!

KiwiMonkey, I hope your surprise will suit you well....but I make no promises.... eek! I'm working on it this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jasfitzdotcom - goods that make you giggle!
CosmicCranberry
« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2006 05:49:22 PM »

I got the most awesome wrist pincushon from bente yesterday! I LOVE IT!! thanks bente, you rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2006 06:45:18 PM »

I planned to get a better photo today, but I forgot to have someone take it for me.  But I really wanted to get a shot in what I was wearing, so here's my contrived "action shot" (I wish it showed off the bag from jasfitz better, but c'est la vie):

I was totally Craftsterized today.  Bag by jasfitz, bracelet by lasandri (look, lasandri, I'm acquiring bracelet-putting-on skills!  Smiley), necklace by beadgirl, and sweater inspired by geek-pride (in the Geek Pride swap).  Crazy eyes by EasyShare CX6330, and Hello Zitty by Sanrio.  Wink

Boy, am I glad jasfitz got good photos.  She didn't post any of the inside, so I'll add this cruddy photo:

I never would have thought to line brown with maroon, and to let it peek out of the top.  I really like it, because it's not too "trendy 2006"--so it'll be just as fresh and interesting in a couple years as it is now.  Unless, of course, jasfitz designs take over the planet.  Which, at this rate, they just might.  Isn't it great how even the magnetic closure coordinates with it?

THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Deirdre
« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2006 07:15:10 PM »

The Imagine wall hanging is really neat!  Did you draw the woman?  I envy drawing skills.

Pudruff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snacker
« Reply #354 on: March 10, 2006 07:21:59 PM »

Princessblueberry, thanks for the better pic!!!!  Thank you!  It is already hanging in the living room.

My husband loves it!  I feel really special.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now have a snack!  Snack on!

etsy

flickr

wists
Madmatigan79

Back by popular demand...

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 10, 2006 10:34:29 PM »

onesmallinstrument pm-ed me to say that she received her wish for something related to the story "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Sainte-Exupery. This just happens to be one of my favorite stories as well, so I was happy to oblige!

Here is what I made for her:

A canvas tote bag with an iron-on transfer of the Little Prince's rose and the quote "The stars are beautiful because of a flower that cannot be seen", a little felt pouch and some little sheep buttons:

Here is a close up of the lining - it has little stars and planets on it, which seemed appropriate:

I am glad that she liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #356 on: March 11, 2006 05:44:54 AM »

That is adorable! I love the Little Prince too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: March 11, 2006 07:39:52 AM »

The bag is great, Madmatigan! 

Just a reminder--please PM me to let me know when you recieve, I won't be checking through the galleries to make sure items got to their new owners! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nushybum
nushybum the magnificent

Masquerade!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: March 11, 2006 08:50:43 AM »

I got my hoodie from Sassysword yesterday! It's really nice (I can't believe I fit into a Junior M. Must be that US sizes are bigger...); it's decorated with the characters Charlie & Lola, from books by Lauren Child, which is now also on TV. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/charlieandlola) Enough with the words, on with the action shots!

THANK YOU, JUDITH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shock Paper Scissors - a modern magazine for contempory crafters

Magic Fingers - a craft blog
DragonsMuse
« Reply #359 on: March 11, 2006 10:15:17 AM »

I received quite a selection of interesting fabrics from cosmiccranberry and some awesome jewelery( the rings are my favorite.) Unfortunately my camera has been hijacked by my sister who just went on vacation so I won't see it back for at least a week. (thought more likely a month or two knowing her Angry) So if you have pics of what you sent cosmic that would be great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Preparing to Deep Fry a Turkey in Oil
How to Stuff, Prepare, and Cook a Turkey
How to Carve a Turkey
How to Make Turkey Gravy
How to Make Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...