A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
591 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wishlist Round 7 Gallery  (Read 56891 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #280 on: March 03, 2006 11:09:12 AM »

PinkMafia received her craft roll so here are a couple of pics! (PinkMafia - if you pics are better than mine, please post as I am a SUCK photographer)

I slanted the pockets - with the larger pocket on the left and the smallest pocket on the right. I also used a light pink thread for the stitching as a small contrast, but it's really hard to see in the pictures.
^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #281 on: March 03, 2006 11:19:24 AM »

That's SO pretty!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
aschnebly
I'm AliceKathryn on Ravelry :)

Yarnaholic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: March 03, 2006 11:42:16 AM »

Hey everyone!  We are almost up to 200 wishes!  That's huge!

Please look over the lists on the front page of the main swap thread ( http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=76935.0 )to make sure you routstanding and recieved wishes are correct.  Also, please look to see on the lists to make sure the packages you sent and recieved are listed as the proper status (sent recieved late with no communication late with communication or not yet sent)

Also, please if you are a swap organizer (esp. for Ongoing Swaps) please update the feedbacks for the lingering feedbacks that you have.  Even with communication if someone is STILL late, they should have negative feedback so they can't join any more swaps until they fulfill their obligations.

I have no problem organizing this swap for awhile longer, but again, if you are interested in organizing the next round, let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deirdre
« Reply #283 on: March 04, 2006 02:24:29 PM »

My swapper -- Kiwimonkey -- sent me the most wonderful box packed full of great things!  I asked for a Broadway cd, and she sent me 1.  A Broadway cd; 2. Rent soundtrack; and 3.  The Sound of Music soundtrack which I love but don't have and think is totally awesome.  But wait, there's more!  She also sent me great fabric!  Pink all the way around, with some really great pink and yellow cordoroy which is going to be turned into a purse, AND!  she used some of her stash to make me these FABULOUS handwarmers that I have on and haven't taken off since I opened the package.

I love it all and thank you so much for such a thoughtful package.

NOTE to Crafty Detective Stalker:  I would love even more fabric and handwarmers, if you were thinking of sending me those!

The whole package:

The one side of the fabric handwarmers:

The other side of the fabric handwarmers:

I took a picture of myself beaming but I look too goofy to post it.  Cheesy

Pudruff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kiwimonkey
« Reply #284 on: March 04, 2006 02:41:34 PM »

I took a picture of myself beaming but I look too goofy to post it.  Cheesy
aw, no goofy picture Sad  Cheesy
I'm so glad you liked everything! 
I have to admit that I had a HARD time parting with the pink and white fabric the hand warmers are made of.
It's a scrap for my niece's dress that I've had for a while just waiting to make the perfect thing out of. 

I can't wait to see the purse you make out of the pink&yellow cordoroy.  When I was buy the fabric for another wish **sifty eyes, is simplyfussfree reading?** that stuff just JUMPED up and at and said, "HI! How ya doing? you're going to send me to Pudrff aren't ya? Yeah?! Yeah?!  I KNOW she'd love me!!  You gotta send me to her!" How could I say know?  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I ♥ swaps!
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #285 on: March 04, 2006 09:16:53 PM »

OK, I'm working on catching up posting pics, so here are a few!

First, some of the bouquet's worth of crochet flowers I received from Bloocanoe! These 2 are pinned on to the panta she sent me in another swap. I don't have pics of the others yet, but one is black with gorgeous tiny beads, one is black and white (LOVE it!) and there are a few assorted shades of pink and red, as well as these two:

I've been wearing flowers on everything!!
She also sent me a whole bunch of roving. I don't have a pic of that but here's a little squirrel I made using some of it, along with some black:

Thanks, Bloo!!  Kiss

Here's the Believe shrine & other bits I sent her:

Yay for swaps!!  Wink

EDITED to add pic of Bloo's flowers! I love them!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006 04:13:53 PM by batgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
Deirdre
« Reply #286 on: March 05, 2006 05:23:54 AM »

Wow-- awesome package!

I would love to learn how to crochet those flowers.

Actually, the sentence could just say I would love to learn to crochet. hee hee.

Anyhow, do the flowers have a tutorial somewhere floating around?

And, I think your squirrel is really neat.

Pudruff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: March 05, 2006 05:31:26 AM »

Yay! I love my shrine stuff.  The shrine is on my special little shelf of mementoes, and the box with the affirmations is on my bedside table so that I can read one before I go to bed and have sweet dreams!  Smiley  My friend saw them the other day, and said, "you know, everybody needs more things like these in their life." I couldn't agree more! yay for batgirl!

I love the way the flowers look on your panta! I'm so glad I thought to include one of the same yarn I made the panta with... honestly, I was just about to send the parcel of roving/flowers and I was struck by this thought "hey... wait a minute.... I sent BG a panta before Christmas! I should make her a matching flower! duh!"   Roll Eyes

I went back and checked my files and I did take some crap scans of what I sent you, here they are (but I much prefer your action shots! and the squirrel is awesome!).  Unfortunately the black one with the beads is just a blob in the pic. I dyed the roving with kool-aid.

Pudruff: the pattern for these is on a Lion Brand website I think, if you check skootymiss' wish list from round 6 she has a link to the pattern. They're pretty easy, I hadn't crocheted in years and found these simple to make.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 01:50:44 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have you hugged your mod today? Smiley

"What I need.... is some wool." (Miss Marple)
Deirdre
« Reply #288 on: March 05, 2006 10:34:47 AM »

Thank you!

Pudruff
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #289 on: March 06, 2006 11:04:32 AM »

Wow.  I received an incredible package from lasandri today.  She claimed me for pins, and said she'd do kanzashi.  Well, she did--and then she did so much more.  I got a kanzashi pin, a needle-felted pin (my first needle-felted item!  woowoowoo!), two necklaces, and three bracelets.  I believe the correct phrase is, "above and beyond."

I'll post pictures later.  That'll give you all some time to take your jealousy pills first.

Thank you, lasandri!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Summer Fashion Tips for Showing Off Your Legs
Style Rat at Governors Island: Retro Twenties Fashion
Creating The James Bond 007 Look and Fashion For Skyfall
How to Give Your Collared Top a Gypset Style Twist
3 New Ways to Wear the Peplum Trend Right Now
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...