A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 304,880
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 54
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wishlist Round 7 Gallery  (Read 59063 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_t_chic
« Reply #240 on: February 28, 2006 11:18:40 PM »

I LOVE that pouch, k8!!! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2006 11:38:24 PM »

Yay. I got wristlet style handbag from Kiki_eks and it is fan-freakin-tastic!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/dragonsmuse/Picture002.jpg
I love the little jolly rodger tag!You can't make it out to good in the pics but it's a deep plum colored corduroy with a lavender ribbon trim. I love the fraying in the top too.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/dragonsmuse/Picture003.jpg
And the greatest fabric I've ever seen on the inside. It's the most prettyfull bag ever!!!

Grin I'm happy you like it... I like the tag too Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
animegirlie
crafty nerdy girl

just make stuff!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #242 on: February 28, 2006 11:56:04 PM »

I just got my make-up/project pouch from k8kre8s! Oh my goodness @_@ it's PERFECT! I totally love it! as I told her via PM, the boy is asleep in bed next to my computer desk, so I'm afraid the camera flash will wake him up, but I'll take pictures and post them later! Thank you k8kre8s!

alrighty, here's the photo i have (please ignore the ruler in there for scale, kinda random):

I love the bag SOO much :0 and your picture is better than the one I ended up taking, but mine is an in purse action shot. As soon as my Fireworks stops being stinky and plays nice - I'll post it.

I've already had a couple of compliments!

« Last Edit: March 02, 2006 12:11:36 AM by animegirlie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

New Craft Blog - best way to contact me right now is via the bloggie Smiley

Wists are a wonderful thing!

Want a sticker?
Bigmouth

Lisa at heart

« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2006 11:43:18 AM »

THEN I noticed the reason Bigmouth needed them (for belts I sent her in another swap) and almost died laughing. Maybe this is only funny to me?
It's fun to see your stuff show up in another post, isn't it?  Smiley  The button-on convertible style is so useful, because I can use 'em on whatever I want.  Yesterday, I bought Target $1 Spot napkin rings for $.10 at Goodwill.  I snapped off the decorations, and today I'm wearing them like D-rings on one of your belts.  Fun, fun, fun!  Now I'm dreaming up more possibilities, especially since DragonsMuse gave me a place to keep them all in order!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/NilaCeramics
Buttons, dishes, pretty things
fort_loop
« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2006 03:36:18 PM »

So, my 18 mo. old daughter's word-of-the-day is "mail."  The arrival of the mail is so momentous an occasion for her that she uses the word "mail" to describe anything exciting that happens in the course of a day.  So, we arrive home from errands this afternoon to find a package on the doorstep.  As soon as she sees it, she starts saying "mail mail mail mail mail."  We rush inside and she carries the package to the sofa while I get the scissors.  I cut the tape and let her open it.  Keep in mind that this whole time, she is still saying "mail mail mail" over and over.  Inside is the most awesome SYF maternity t-shirt from Dragonsmuse-- do not let the fact that it is probably the only SYF maternity shirt in existence detract from that statement.  The SYF is right over the preggo belly region and-- get this-- the colors are pink and baby blue!!  Couldn't be more perfect.  It's also a beautifully executed stencil.  Awesome swap gift-- not only is it unique and special, but I also get to show the world that I'm still "dead" even though I'm a mom.  I can't wait to wear it to playgroup and make all the other preggos jealous.  Thank you sooooo much dragonsmuse! 

She also included a SYF cd case that she bought by accident years ago (an endearing story)-- my kid has latched right onto that, zipping it and unzipping it constantly and repeating the word "mail."  Awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kristen81
« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2006 04:31:20 PM »

Probably a silly question but what is SYF?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WISTS!!!!      http://wists.com/KraftyKris

CHECK OUT MY SWAP BLOG:  http://kristen81.blog.ca/

WHAT'S FOR DINNER? - Recipe Blog!!!  http://kristenskitchen.blog.ca
BlooCanoe

Pit knitters unite!

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2006 05:03:20 PM »

So, I got home last night after a loooooong day and opened the mailbox to find not one but TWO swap packages waiting for me! I had heard of such things happening, but never dreamed it would happen to me!  One of them was squirming and wriggling around quite a bit- in fact,  it was hard to keep a hold of it.

I opened the door and ran to get the scissors... the parcel was really hopping around by now, and I snipped a corner off the envelope carefully- I didn't want to accidentally cut whoever was inside! Suddenly, a blue paw thrust itself through the hole, waving a pink tulip in front of my startled eyes (but how did he know that pink tulips are my favourite flowers??).  

Suddenly, the hole was ripped open from inside and out flew FLOYD THE OMNIPOTENT FEAR MONSTER!!!  He flew around my place, looking for monsters to beat up, and only when he was satisfied that the place was secure did he fly back to me and settle gently on my shoulder.  He whispered, "Kristen81 sent me to you, and you'll never be bothered by the Vile Monsters of Loneliness again! I have a black belt in kung fu, and big pointy teeth.... you'll be safe with me around!"

I know that he looks scarey, but that's just to scare away the monsters.  Not only does he bear gifts of flowers, but he also has a great sense of humour, as you can tell by his twinkly eyes and infectious smile.

As you can see, Floyd's arms are long and strong, not only for kicking the a$$ of any monsters lurking behind the plants, but also for giving big hugs.  You can also see he is well protected by his spiny back:

In fact, I just think that he is the most perfect fear monster I have ever seen.

Thanks, Kristen81, for sharing him with me!  Kiss
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 01:50:19 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have you hugged your mod today? Smiley

"What I need.... is some wool." (Miss Marple)
fort_loop
« Reply #247 on: March 01, 2006 05:07:48 PM »

It's ok.  I already feel pretty old tonight.  A Steal Your Face (SYF) is one of the icons for the Grateful Dead.  It's a line from the song "He's Gone."  

Incidentally, it's also the name of a live album.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

« Reply #248 on: March 01, 2006 05:09:24 PM »

Aw, Floyd is awesome!! Everyone should have a Floyd!! *examines list...*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
craft_t_chic
« Reply #249 on: March 01, 2006 05:32:59 PM »

That fear monster is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen! He's got such a sweet smile! (even despite his big pointy teeth!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 54 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Application Bar in InDesign CS4
How to Edit With Autocorrect in InDesign CS4
How to Draw Stimpy
How to Draw Captain Hook
How to Draw Big Buck Bunny
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...